Chapter 7: I choose you part1

Behind Every Variety is Reality

Even if I already know that I’m going to lose this game, I’m still holding on to that little faith that maybe, just maybe he’d pick me.

=========================================

Chapter 7: I choose you part1

“are you guys ready ?”  Kang ho dong asked again.

“yes!” everyone in the studio shouted.

“Alright! Good thing we still have a lot of energy stored. So, for the last 3 members I want each of you to go to the farthest place of each side. Just form a triangle-like style.”

Hangeng walked to the right, and Eeteuk walked to the Left side of the stage, Heechul left with no choice walked in the middle perpendicular from Eeteuk and Hangeng.

“Yes, Yes. That’s a good formation! After you have settled in your places, please turn around and don’t face each other. No peaking as well. The pair that will go to each other will be the winner of this game. No cheating please!” Kang ho dong  said giving the final instructions.

“let’s start then. THE BOAT IS SINKING…”

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Sesanghae! Will I be picked” Eeteuk thought “My freaking hands are getting all sweaty” he continued while his hands. “What the hell am I even nervous for I know who he’d pick anyway.”

“Who should I pick?, Jungsu or Hangeng” Ugh. The things I do for variety. Heechul told himself.

“Haha! Heechul and I are obviously gonna win this” Hangeng thought while trying to surpass a smirk for his coming success.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“PAIR YOURSELF WITH THE PERSON YOU LOVE THE MOST!” Kang ho dong shouted interrupting their thoughts.

“Huh?” The boys were startled for a second and froze at their spot debating who should choose who.

“Hanchul will definitely win this. I just know it.” One of the girls said. And this bought Hanchul fans to cheer on their bias when the fangirls decided that Hanchul couple should choose on another. They started to chant their couple name, hoping that Heechul and Hangeng will go for each other, leaving our disappointed leader out of the picture.

“Hanchul! Hanchul! Hanchul!” The screams got louder.

That moment Eeteuk’s heart dropped a little even though he knew that the most possible and reasonable couple to win this game would of course be none other than Heechul and Hangeng  Why can’t he shake the feeling of wanting something that’s unlikely to happen.

“It’s okay jungsu. It’s just a show. Don’ feel down. Just think how successful this show will end.” Eeteuk convinced himself. But he knew deep down he was hurting like hell.

The cheers and chants for Hanchul gradually descended like some fire sprinkled with oil. And the cameras flashes started to come from every direction.

“Omo! Am I in the red carpet? There’s too many flash!” Heechul thought.

The securities can’t even control the obsessed fans from taking shots of the members.

Normally they wouldn’t allow audience to take pictures with flash because it will affect the filming, and they are also not allowed to record the show. Those rules were set especially for episodes that are still soon-to-be release. Setting those rules will refrain fans from leaking too much spoilers from the show.

Heechul the first one to snap out of his trance made the first step.

Fans screamed and squealed louder. You can hear oohh’s and aww’s from every inch of the room.

Even Kang Ho Dong was surprised when he saw Heechul walk towards his destination “Why’d he pick him?” He even asked himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Eeteuk who was still in his trance was walking back and forth curious to what was happening couldn’t take it anymore so he faced front and he couldn’t believe what he’s seeing. He’s coming closer. Closer and closer and...

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Success confirmed” Hangeng thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:Anneyong yorobun! I KNOW i updated late. im sorry it's just that school is so troublesome these days. and for the next 2 weeks we'll be preparing for a project and an exam. Gosh! Someone kill me. Anyway. Here Because of my late update i'll post two chapters ! :) thank you for those who subscribed and for my reviews. :) Srangahae yorobun ! :) Leave your review and don't forget to subscribe <3