Chapter7:I choose you Part2

Behind Every Variety is Reality

 

“Success confirmed” Hangeng thought.

Chapter7:I choose you Part2

Hanchul!Hanchul! Keeps going strong but suddenly everyone got silent, gasp’s and aw’s were heard.

“Why would you do a something like that” Eeteuk thought, he tried to smile at what was going on but sooner or later he know he’ll just burst and it mustn’t happen.

“Did he just kiss Hangeng?” Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun, who just sighed and nodded his head.

“How could he!” Sungmin thought. “Why in front of jungsu.” He blurted out.

“Hey, don’t say that.” Donghae who recovered from his emotional trance said.

“That’s right. We don’t know what he’s thinking, this maybe a scheme or something. “Siwon added.

“How can this be a scheme?” Sungmin and Eunhyuk said at the same time.

“We don’t know too. Let’s just watch and talk about it later.” Kyuhyun said and the members looked at the trio again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“As I faced front. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. Heechul was kissing Hangeng. “Why would you do a something like that”  I thought aloud. I shake my head and tried to smile. I can’t believe that somehow. I thought he’d pick me. He’s such a genius at times like this. Here I am still glued to my place looking at those two.

“I guess this is my lost” I said and turned around. Guess I’ll be seating now.

When I started walking away few seconds pass and their cheers started to die down. Maybe they thought I was offended and walk away ? oh my god. That’s not good. Or maybe they thou----

“Omo!”  I heard a faint sound coming from the audience. “What’s that cunning Heechul up to now?” he thought pissed at what might be happening.

He was still irritated about what he saw and he just feels like crying right now so he didn’t even turn around and continued walking murmuring to himself to keep it together.

“Pabo. Pabo Pabo! Aissh! Jungsu! Don’t cry! You’re a man right?” He mentally scolded himself as he continued walking down from the stage looking at he’s feet.

He was about to step out of the stage completely when the crowd started chanting his name. “Park Jungsu! Park jungsu!” They started shouting and things. So I turned around.

“Park Jungsu! Where do you think you’re going?”

He’s walking my way? And he’s asking me that as if it was the most normal thing to do after what he did.

“I-I-I was...” Damn!  Did I just stutter in front of everyone? The horror! What was I about to do ? oh yeah. Go off stage. He thought quickly as possible.

“You were?” He asked me, a few steps away from me.

“I was you know, G-going down.” The hell! IM so nervous!

Then he stopped walking, I raised my brows. There was a space between us maybe 10 steps away.. I looked at him and he looked back. He motioned his finger towards me.

“Come here babe, you’re the one I love the most.” He said with an arm out waiting for me to hold on to it.

I was so shocked. I looked pass Heechul and saw Hangeng’s face. Equally shock. Even Kang Ho dong was shock. The only excited ones were the Audience.

When those words came off his lips it’s as if time stopped for the both of us. I felt like no one was around and there was just us in our own little world. I subconsciously moved forward to reach for his arm. Reality came crashing down on me again as the screams and cheers of the fans broke my thoughts.

I held his hand tightly. I’m sure that my hands were shaking because of the nervousness I’m feeling we’ve never done something like this on stage. And I’m afraid that someone would think bad about us if our fan service got out of hand. But He held on to it firmly an action to secure me from my thoughts as if knowing what I was thinking.

“I’m really glad I have you” I murmured. Making sure no one but him heard this. It would be troublesome if someone did.

He smile at me then abruptly pulled my arm and wrapped his arms around me pushing our bodies together in a tight hug. It only lasted for a few seconds but everything he said was still repeating in my mind like a broken record repeating itself again and again. He then pushed my shoulders gently and fixed my fringe.

---------------------------------------------

“Did I make my little angle doubt his lover for a second?” I playfully whispered in his ear as I hugged him. I can see it in his eyes. He was about to cry. I smile at the thought of him crying over me.

“I’m really glad I have you” He suddenly said. And it took a lot of self-control to just not kiss the hell out of him inside the studio there at the spot. . He really must’ve felt sad when I didn’t pick him. Sometimes I overdo it a little, I think.

“Really? You don’t know how happy I am to hear that from you” I said and quickly pushed him off me just in time he wouldn’t want to feel tight in his pants. No way is that happening in a show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kang Ho Dong-shii We’re a pair” Heechul spoke.

“My Effing gosh, I can’t believe he did that” Sungmin said.

“It’s fine baby. Maybe next time will be the center of attraction” Kyuhyun said and placed an arm around Sungmin.

“That’s my hyung!” Donghae proudly said to Siwon and Eunhyuk.

“He’s our hyung too you know” They both answered back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ehem I didn’t expect that really Heechul-shii.” Ho dong said almost laughing at how cunning Heechul can be.

“Hangeng! You can take your seat now. Teukie and I won’t this game” He smirked at Hangeng and Hangeng got the message.

“Yes hyung! I should’ve Chosen Teukie Hyung instead.” He said with a hint of playfulness. But Heechul was never to take jokes such as those whenever Teukie was involved. So he glared at Hangeng. But Hangeng just shrugged it off. He’s best friend is so bipolar.

“So ! The game ends here! Eeteuk-shii and Heechul-shii are the winners. At least this is more manageable Last years FT.DBSK colab-special! “ Kang ho dong said entertaining the fans as All the members took their seats. And alas the show was about to end.

Do you remember the winners for last year’s special ? It was Ft Island’s Hongki, Jonghun and seunghyun none from DBSK won and the 3 of them won since they couldn’t pick from each other. So the game was invalid and they weren’t able to receive their tickets.

“What tickets?” The members suddenly asked.

“Oh ? Did I not tell you?” Kang ho dong felt ashamed for a second. “HAHAHAHA! Anyway, The winners of this game will have a 2 day vacation In Jeju Island!” He exclaimed. And everyone but Heechul and Eeteuk were feeing ecstatic.

“So, We’ll see you next week in The group us variety show. Our special guest will include Big Bang and their co-group 2NE1 !  But for some reasons if Big abng aren’t available this week. Shinee will take their place. Super junior, Do you have anything you want to say?”

“Ah, yes. Thank you so much for buying our 5th Album Mr. Simple. Please continue to support us and we love you all ! Saranghae” Eeteuk said finishing his comment with a heart shaped arms above his head.

“By the way The tickets will be given later because a problem with the manager occurred. It seems that they also forgot to inform this matter to him. Anyway! So that’s it. Stay tuned for next week” Ho dong waved of.Supoer junior went back stage.and the lights on the stage turned off.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi yorobun!:'>  Please read/review and subscribe. if that isn't too much too ask for. Anyway here's your part two!. I have classes tomorrow. so ill sleep now. Saranghae yorobun! :3