Chapter two

Hey Kyungsoo!

[Look At Me-Chapter Two]

 

I walked out of the school once the school ends. I go to bicycle park to meet Kyungsoo since he always goes back home with his dark green bicycle. I saw him walked out of school in a hurry so I waved at him.

 "Kyungsoo lets go!" I shouted waiting for him to make his way to his bicycle. "Arent you suppose to be in your car now? What are you doing here " He asked while unlocking the lock to his bicycle.

"Do you forgot? We have a date today" I said with a frown showing in my face, he only gives me an apologetic look.  "Um, I need to study today. There is a Biology quiz tomorrow" he said quickly looking straight at me in the eyes, I raised my right eyebrow and let out a sigh seriously I'm so frustrated at him. I nodded at him and let him go before that I put a Hershey kisses on his left hand.

"Goodbye, Kyungsoo boo!" I flashed him my sweet smile and blow him a kiss "Muah!" and walked fabulously away from there. Other boys will faint if I do that to them but Kyungsoo doesn't. That is what I like about Kyungsoo. He is different, well to her. Kyungsoo shrugged and put the chocolate in his pocket. He starts to pedal back home.

I lay on my bed while staring at the white ceiling thinking about my life, I let out a soft cry and take my phone to check on social medias, reply messages to my cousin and friends. I tossed my phone away from me and went to dreamland.


I wake up and realised I was tied in my seat, weird who the hell did this! I tried to scream for help but it turns to muffled voices because my mouth being taped.

Suddenly a stranger , a handsome stranger indeed is collecting all the things and clothes that I really cherish. He is taking all of my collection of branded bags, purses and clothes then piled up in one place.
He opened my drawer which contains all my perfumes and takes all of it.He again gathers it together and makes another mountain just beside the first mountain. He took one of my Chanel perfume that I bought a week ago and spray it on my face.

I coughed badly, I saw him open the cap of a bottle of oil and dumped all the liquid on the two mountains. I titled my head to the side, confused on what is going to happen next. He takes a match box that he kept in his pocket and slide the lid opened. He lights up the match and throws it on the two mountains. I realised what is happening and screamed piercingly when I saw all my things that I collected were on fire. The beautiful stranger just laughs evilly in front of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KABOOM! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I cried until I choked on my breath after that I accidentally choked on my tears and die on the spot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

R.I.P
Park Minhee.




 
                                           

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        THE END.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__

 

 A/N

mmkay buhhbai thanks for reading my story