chapter one

Hey Kyungsoo!

[Look At Me-Chapter One]

 

 

 I walk proudly through the hallways with everything branded that I wear such as my school shoes *platform shoes* from Chanel and my school bag from Dior. Everyone looked at me, the boys head over heels because of my beauty and the girls envy of my richness.

uhuks my father's richness

but then I get to stop by the douche prefect by the name of Kris Wu or Wu Yi Fan, even though he was tall but his brain is small. okay, I'm just kidding actually he is a smart person and I have some issues with him. I looked at him head-to-toe with his short hair and his attire; blue blouse, black pants and shiny black shoes, so much of discipline!

"Park Minhee didn't I warned you before not to wear that kind of shoes to school?" he said with a stern voice and straight face. 
"and Kris Wu didn't I told you before too that this is a school shoes." I rolled my eyes at him and then he started to lecture me about school rules like wtf in the middle of hallways seriously he needs to chill! My face lit up when I see someone walking behind Kris, I run to the person that makes my heart burst like fireworks.

"Oh my god Kyungsoo baby you have no idea how much I miss you!" I clinged to him. "ugh Minhee can you let go of me or else I will be late to class!" he groaned plus annoyed of my attitude. He so cute! I let go of him "and don't call me baby I'm not a baby even though I know that is an endearment I don't like it, okay?" he added while I feel my heart being by a black hole. I grinned and make an 'okay' sign which he knows that I'm going to call him with so many cute names after this. 
"Kyungsoo, don't forget you have a date with me after school!" I remind him then Kyungsoo went to his class and Kris tag along with him.

That's Kyungsoo, he likes to busy himself with school works which make him a top star student in our school. He always wants to avoid me and when I asked him to go out with me, he always created excuses like come on if you don't want to go out with me better say to me truthfully and not making excuses! I sighed.

I don't care about that. wait I DO CARE ABOUT THAT!

Besides that, Kyungsoo is so cute his eyes is so wide like it's going to pop anytime soon, okay that's so harsh of me. His heart-shaped lips that are so kissable, I wonder what its feels like to kiss him. I need to stop! and his fair white skin is so pretty, I love Kyungsoo, not because of his flaws but because of he once saved me before when I was little.

After he helped me, love at first sight started to bloom. Oh well, its just a one sided love.

 

"Minhee, do you want to go shopping with me after school?" one of my posse started to ask me with that big mouth of her as she took the seat beside me, I rolled my eyes and turned to her "ugh! Sejin, I can't! you know I have a date with Kyungsoo today!" I said as I rummaged through my makeup bag to find my velvet teddy lipstick from Mac. I ignored Sejin as she walked back to her seat, I let out an Aha! because I found my target I happily took it and apply two layers on my lips.

My history teacher, Ms.Yong come in and teach something boring, well I already study the topic the night before so I don't bother to focus in the class. I take out my phone and started to message Kyungsoo as quiet as possible because I don't want to get caught. 

Hey, Kyungsoo! what ya doing?

- Minhee

My phone vibrate after 5 minutes 

of course, I'm learning right now, what else should I do. Bye!

- Kyungsoo boo

you so mean! :'(

-Minhee

sent

Seriously what do you want! stop bothering me.

-Kyungsoo boo

I read the message and pouted. I was about to reply but Ms.Yong caught me and showed me her arm pointing to the door that supposed to mean 'Get out now and bring your book!'. I stand up and grabbed my book and secretly putting my phone in my pencil case and coolly walked out of my classroom. 

at least I can text Kyungsoo, I muttered to myself. I heard the classroom two doors away from me open and closed so I turned my head to see who it was and I grinned. The look on the boy's face is surely creeping me out but I don't care he can't stay mad at me. 

"Nice to see you here Kyungsoo!" I whispered loudly enough for him to heard me and all he do is ignored at me HOW DARE HE IS! I crawled to him and sit beside him, he let out a sighed. I hugged him and said that I missed him. 

"Minhee, our last meeting was just one and a half hour ago." he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Because of you, my teacher kicked me out, you really need to stop that habit of yours." he added angrily. I played with his hair.

"and stop playing with my hair!" he slapped my hand away

"ouch! Kyungsoo it hurts. You so mean!" I sulk and get away from him and sit in front of my classroom.

__

A/N

first chapter! I hope you guys like it and sorry if theres any grammar mistakes.