School Vacation: Last Day

Dreaming about you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

The next day was the very last day, "Good morning, Luhan!" yoona said cheerfully while waking up, the reason why Yoona was so excited was because she couldn't wait to go home. She missed her parents, she missed well, almost everything about home.

"Err.. Good morning, Yoona." Luhan replied, Luhan sounded nervous because today he was going to ask Yoona out.

After Luhan, Yoona went to go wake Krystal and L up. Krystal got up in a flash and L, well, he just go up and went to brush his teeth and get ready. He knew it was going to be today when Luhan was going to ask Yoona out.

Once everyone has done packing, Luhan, L and Yoona were the first one to get ready, Luhan took this as an oppurtunity to ask Yoona.

Luhan then took a few slow steps towards Yoona then L suddenly wanted Yoona to do something with him, Yoona agreed and went off with L.

"Damn!" Luhan thought to himself, "I could've asked her then." 

Later that day, Krystal told Yoona that she could ride in Krystal's car with her, of course, this was one of Krystals plan. Yoona kindly said yes as she didn't want to be rude and decline her offer.

So, Yoona went to sit in Krystal's car and Krystal drove off to a small, secluded shed and that was where Krystal wanted to hide Yoona, so she could rot there. No one actually knew why Krystal actually wanted to do this to Yoona.

So once Yoona went inside Krystal's car, Krystal quickly drove to the shed, the ride was quickly, bumpy and was really fast.

It was akward inside the car, so Yoona decided to break the silence and asked "Krystal, what was it that you wanted me to do?", Krystal was thinking how to answer this question, but quickly replied, "You'll see." After Krystal said that so happily, Yoona thought it was supicious but decided to ignore it.

KRYSTAL'S POV

Once, I saw Yoona walking out, I quickly walked up towards her to ask if she would like to get a ride. She then replied with her annoying voice, yes. I hate her and I hate her guts. Why? Because even with that stupid attitude of hers, she still could get all the boys which was irritating and annoying. I hate her and I need her out of the school. 

Bringing Yoona to the shed would be a great idea because she can go there and rot to death. Then once the news is out, I can pretend to be sad and stuff and I'll be the top of the school and I wouldn't have to worry about anyone stealing my spot. Oh, and also I can have L to myself and not worry about Yoona at all.

People might think that this is mean and I should stop. Why should I? I just can't stand Yoona. What would you do in my position?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter