Lunch with L

Dreaming about you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

Ok, to be honest, sitting next to L was the best. I am having the best time. He has an AMAZING personality and how can you say no to his good looks and ignore him whenever you look at his face just talking to you. 

"RIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!" the bell just rang, sigh, guess I have to sit alone AGAIN. Suddenly L just tapped me on the back and said "Yoona? Wanna sit with my friends and me?" Wait, L is asking me whether I want to sit with him. It has got to be a dream. Definitely, Yoona wake up!! "Sure!" I suddenly blurted out, shocked by how I spoke, I quickly looked away. Then, L took my hand and brought me away to his table. There I saw his group, infinite.

Just in case you don't know, Infinite is one of the school's most loved boy group and the others too such as luhan's group (exo). Anyways, I met them and greeted them. I only can remember 3 of them. I think the small eyed one is Sungyu-shi, the talkative one is Woohyun-shi and the TALL one is Sungyeol. Other than that I don't know anymore, except for L. I mean, if L was in this group, I wouldn't even be sitting her with them.

There I am sipping my milk that I ordered, suddenly L asked me a question. "Yoona? Are you okay?" He asked, I just simply replied, "yeah, i'm fine." and looked away. It was embarassing and akward knowing that L saw me like that...

L'S POV

During class time, I had the BEST time ever. She is just the most amazing girl I have ever met. I suddenly had the feeling to ask her to sit with me, so I could get to know her better. 

"Hey Yoona," I said nervously, "Would you like to uhmm.... sit with me at lunch today?" oh my god, I sound so stupid. Whats wrong with me?! "Sure!" She said ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter