School Vacation: beginning

Dreaming about you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning and everyone in school were currently packing early in the morning because they were going on a summer school vacation!! It was an exciting time for all students, especially Luhan. For most kids, they would take this oppurtunity to slack off work and have fun! But for Luhan, it was different. To him, this was important as he was going to ask Yoona out to be his girlfriend. He kept walking anxiously in his room, walking up and down the room thinking what should he say and what should he do. But, he then quickly packed his bag and wore his normal clothes (T-shirt and jeans) and quickly headed out of the house and went to school.

For L, it was a different story. He knew what Luhan wanted to do and L will do anything to stop Luhan asking Yoona out. At first, L too, wanted to ask Yoona out but then when he overheard Luhan and his 3 other friends, kai, suho and baekhyun. He overheard what Luhan was going to do and he already had a set out plan of what to do and what not to do. It was going to be fun trying to destroy it but at the same time, it made L feel bad for Luhan as he thought it would be mean and would have made Luhan depressed and maybe suicide?! But, really, L didn't care what or how Luhan was feeling. All he wanted as for Luhan to fail as mean as that sound, maybe Yoona might fall for him after Luhan confessing his love but it all failed. Who knows? But to L, this was all either kill or survive.

Now to Yoona, She knew that this school trip was going to be a good one. Why? Because she can get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter