Chapter 6

Infinity and Beyond

I seriously need to snap out of it. I'm only a manager. Nothing more. No love no serious relationships. 
'I reminded myself ten million times'


"OPPAS! Get ready for your Kolon sports photoshoot with SNSD. Wear comfortable outfits." I yelled.

"Riri does this look good on me?" Suho showed a orange blazer outfit. I gave him thumbs up and he smiled. 

Soon they were all ready and I grabbed a Coke from the freezer and went downstairs, waiting for them.

'Hey Riri.'

'Hey Daehyun Oppa.' 

'What are you doing now?'

'Going to the Kolon sports photoshoot.'

'Fighting! 😄'

'Kumo Oppa. You too. I miss you'

'Me too. I'll take you to somewhere to eat sometime okay?' 


*Taps*

"Hm?" I glanced up.

Luhan looked at me with envy. 

"Who are you texting?" He asked.

"Um. Daehyun Oppa?" I stared at him in confusion. 

"Aisheesh." He sighed and sat down next to me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nope..." He looked away.

'Daehyun Oppa, sure next time. 😉' I replied back, with eyes staring at me.

"What Oppa?" I asked Luhan.

He leaned in and read the messages.

"Stalker!" I flicked his forehead.

'Okay I'll text you sometime later. Bye Riri love you xoxo.' 

"Love you.. Xoxo.." He pouted. 

"Lulu are you okay?" I pouted and pat his head.

"I want to be close to you too." 

"Of course you are." I smiled.

I leaned on his shoulder due to the lack of sleep. He put his arms around me and smiled. 

We arrived at the photoshoot and I was the first one to hop off the car. 

"SNSD noonas!" I spotted them and gave them all hugs.

"Riri! How are you! How long has it been?!" Seohyun hugged me back.

"Seo ah." I peak her cheeks.

"Hello Hyeri." Taeyeon greeted me with the others following. 

"SNSD ah.." I made a kitty smile.

They giggled and we walked into the set.
Luhan and Jessica were together like magnets during their picture. Luhan held her waist and Jessica put her arms on his shoulders. Aisshesh. I glared at her.

They finished shooting and Jessica gave him a peak on the cheek and held his arm. The rumors were probably true.. That Luhan likes Jessica and vice versa. I ignored and pretended to play on my phone. My hands were shaking.

Wait why.. It's impossible. I do not like Luhan. Psh. I looked away and talked with Kris about America and Canada. I felt close to Kris since we both also spoke English, Chinese, and Korean.

"Hyeri . Would you mind taking a picture with Luhan for the store?" The director asked me.

"Um.." I mumbled.

"Ahjussi. Hyeri doesn't feel well. I hope that we could be dismiss soon." As Chanyeol bowed. 

"Oh sorry Hyeri." He apologized.

"N-no. I'm sorry." As they went back to shoot.

"Thanks Channie Oppa." I thanked Chanyeol.

"If you need anything or want to talk, Oppa is here okay?" He patted my hair.

"Thanks." I squeezed his cheeks.

*Bing*

"Sorry Oppa. I'll take this." And I left the set.

"Hyung?" I picked up.

"Riri ahh!" 

"Aren't you busy since you're in law things?" I asked.

"I miss my sister of course." He chuckled.

"I miss you too."

"Umma, appa, and I'll visit on the 18 of July okay?" He asked.

"Okay I'll pick you up." I smiled.

"Thanks Riri." He giggled.

 


Luhan's POV :

Where's Hyeri? Is she mad or something? I heard her voice and followed it. 

"Yeah okay. I love you bye." She talked on the phone and hang up.

Am I too late? Does she like someone else? My chest hurts. 

"Luhan?" She walked up to me."why are you here?"

"Oh um. We're leaving." I murmured.

"Oh thanks. Let's go." As she brushed shoulders with me and went to the car. 

Is she avoiding me..? That was the first time she called my first name Luhan... Like strangers.

 

Hyeri's POV :

It's best to ignore him. He probably likes some girl that is better than me like Jessica Jung. It's best to give up those feelings now.... I like him? I don't know.. I love him? Maybe. Is it possible? No.

I sat next to the drivers seat, putting my earphones. I stared at the window, realizing that drops of tears were rolling down my face. I quickly wiped it and shut the world out. 

Real love never even existed anyways.. Just like I waited for that person for 17 years.... Where are you...