Chapter 3

Infinity and Beyond

"Okay so Riri ah. Here's your credit card in Korean money from your parents. Here's your visa. And here's.." As the CEO start to gave Hyeri her essentials.

"Ne.. Thank you uncle park." As hyeri bowed.

"Anything for my niece. By the way since it's 12:45 now, the car should be here at 1:00 and the driver will take you to your group's dorm. Here's their key." As the CEO hand hyeri a pair of keys.

"May I ask who am I monitoring?" Hyeri asked.

"Well, that's a surprise. I would like to spend more time with you but I have a meeting with my sub coordinates. You can feel free to walk around the building for a bit when the car arrives." The CEO said.

"Ne Uncle Park bye." As hyeri bowed and went out. 

'Hmm.. I wonder who am I monitoring..' Hyeri wondered. 

*Bump*

"S-sorry!" Hyeri bowed.

"Riri ssi?" Someone asked.

Hyeri looked up and a smile was on her face.

"Daehyun Oppa! How long has it been?" Hyeri hugged him.

"It's been a long time. You still look the same." As daehyun ruffled hyeri's hair.

"I love BAP." As hyeri smiled.

"Awe don't you love me?" daehyun pouted.

"Of course I love you!" Hyeri smiled and made him blushed.

"Well, I'll talk to you sometime okay?" As daehyun waved.

'Shes still the same..' As daehyun walked away and pulled out a four leave clover lock. He and hyeri met during their parents meeting in LA when they were little kids. But is he the one?


Hyeri met a lot of SM idols and was in dreamland. She went to the car while one of the reporters ask her, "how are you feeling in Korea?" 

"I'm very excited to be in Korea and hope to sight see and monitor my SM group well." As hyeri smiled and went into the car.

"Thank you sir." As the driver arrived at the dorm.

"My pleasure miss." As he bowed and opened the door for her. 

Hyeri went up to the 6th floor and opened the door slowly.

"BOO! SURPISEE!" they all yelled.
Hyeri's jaw dropped. 

"Oh my god. I'm dreaming right." As hyeri pinched herself. She rubbed her eyes and EXO, the 12 guys were standing in front of her. The driver put the luggages on the floor and left.

Tao went over to Hyeri and closed the door. 

"Hello Hyeri!" He smiled widely.

"Am I in the wrong dorm?" As hyeri turned to leave but Tao held her back.

"You're in the correct dorm. You'll be our new manager." As he grinned. 

"H-holy god." As hyeri stared at the guys. 

After 1 hour of introduction, the welcoming party began.

"Thank you oppas!" Hyeri hugged all of them. 

"We only have 12 rooms.. Where is Hyeri going to sleep?" Lay said 
thoughtfully.

"It's okay. I can rent an apartment." Hyeri said. 

"No! That will be a waste of money!" Kyungsoo complained.

"Wait. Why don't you sleep with each of us each day?" Chen said.

"W-what?" Hyeri exclaimed.

"Like you sleep I mean sleep with us each day." He explained.

"Uh.. I guess that that's fine?" Hyeri agreed not knowing what's going on.

After rock-papers-scissor, the sleeping order went like this :

Kyungsoo
Chanyeol
Baekhyun
Luhan
Sehun
Lay
Kris
Kai
Suho
Chen
Xiumin
Tao.


"So today I'll sleep with Kyungsoo?" Hyeri asked.

"Lucky." As baekhyun pouted. 

"I'll help you organize your closet." Chanyeol offered.

"Thanks Channie." Hyeri smiled. 

"C-Channie.." Chanyeol blushed.

"Oops is that too informal?" Hyeri asked.

"N-no . It's fine." He said with a big smile.

"Yah yah. Let's eat Baozi first." Xiumin grabbed hyeri's arm and fed her a Baozi. Soon enough, every member was feeding her one. 

"Oh woah. so full. Thanks. " She smiled.

"Okay let's organize the dorm for our Hyeri to live in." Sehun ordered. 

"Thanks minna." As hyeri unpacked her things. She tried to reach the closet in the living room and stand on the sofa.

"Woah." As hyeri began to stumble. Hyeri closed her eyes, preparing for the great fall.
She opened her eyes and her face turned red. Her face was a few cms from Luhan's.

"Are you okay?" He stared at her and held her waist by his muscular arms.

"Omo. Whew thanks lulu Oppa." Hyeri glanced at him and smiled. 

Lulu glanced at her and smiled. His face was a bit pink. 


I went out to my bag and found Exo's schedule.

"Okay everyone! Be prepared for the MNET concert! Be ready in 30 minutes!" Hyeri informed.

"Yes Riri!" Exo yelled back.

'I better changed out of my airport clothes' hyeri thought. She got a pair of LA striped Tshirt and white shorts with flats. She opened one of the bathroom doors, since it was open, she thought no one was there. 
She creaked open the door and her jaw dropped. Her face was red like a tomato and dropped her clothes in surprise.


•OMO WHO IS IT NOW 😘😘•
THANKSSSSS /JDKP AUTHOR\\