Chapter 1

Infinity and Beyond

"Umma! Do I have to go to Korea?" Hyeri wailed.

"Do you want to be the CEO executive of JKP?" Umma asked

"Ne.." Hyeri murmured.

"Then you need practice Riri." Umma explained.

"Fine I'll go." As hyeri gave up arguing with her parents.

"Okay good. Your flight will be tomorrow morning at 9." Appa replied. 

"Go pack your things!" Umma yelled as hyeri went up back to her room. 


'Aigoo. I have to go to Korea tomorrow. Wait.. Does it mean that there's a chance I can see BAP, EXO, and Lee Jong Suk?' Hyeri wondered and a smile appeared across her face. 

Using her fangirling imagination, she started packing nearly everything from her closet. Done. 6 full big suitcases. Whoa. And that was only clothes. 

"Omo Riri. That's a lot. You'll only be staying there for the summer and probably some of fall. Do you need to go shopping?" Umma asked.

"Umma I'm fine. I'm suddenly excited to go to Korea. Gahh." As hyeri daydreamed and flop on the bed.  "Wait! I need to call yumi." She reminded.

"Well dinner will be ready soon. The maids are getting it ready." Appa yelled from his room and umma waved and left the room.

Hyeri dialed yumi, her best friend's phone number aka. Executive partner. She told yumi about the trip.

"Chincha?!" She shrieked.

"Yup. It'll only be 4 months I think." I replied.

"Riri ah. I'll miss you but I'll come visit." Yumi said tearily.

"Mimi ah. Who wouldn't miss you unnie? The flight is at 9am tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow I guess?" Hyeri asked.

"Of course. My hunnie Riri is saying byebye to her unnie." Yumi pouted.

"Omo Mimi. You're seriously going to make me cry." Hyeri sniffed.

"I'll see you tomorrow Riri. Bye bye. I love you bunches." Yumi replied.

"Bye Mimi." And they hang up. 


"Miss, dinner is ready." One of the maids knock on the door.

"Thanks I'll be right down." Hyeri thanked as the maid bowed and walked away. Hyeri walked down the stairs and went to the dining room. She sat down and ate.

"Uncle Park, the CEO of SM (not real xD) would pick you up at the airport. When you're in Korea, be very careful okay? And call us often." Umma said worriedly.

"Hunnie Riri will be fine. I'm sure that the group that she's monitoring will treat her well." Appa reassured.

"Umma and appa. I'll be fine." Hyeri gave a smile and they smiled back. They finished dinner and hyeri took a bath before sleep.

She finished taking a bath and changed into her pajamas. 
'But first lemme take a selfie and update on IG.' Hyeri thought and took a cute selca. 

•Captions with the selca.:
Good night everyone. Have a great sleep xoxo I'll be leaving for Korea tomorrow. Hope to see some of you in Korea. And hyeri added hashtags. 
She grinned and smiled because she had 34k followers. She was rich, pretty, beautiful, kind hearted, caring, and kind towards others. 

She yawned and fell asleep while charging her phone.

"Good night umma and appa!" she yelled and her parents did too.


Hyeri woke up at 6. She had the same memory again. Her childhood, when she was young, she fell in love with a boy and the boy promised her that he'll marry her when they grow up. He gave her a four leave clover key that was the key to his lock. Hyeri searched for him the next day and he wasn't there at the sunflower field- and he wasn't ever there.. Never again. And eventually Hyeri moved, never seeing the boy again. 

"Hmm.. It's that dream again.. I wonder if I'll ever meet him again." Hyeri murmured.

The butlers drag her suitcases to the Lamborghini car with her umma and appa following to the airport. There goes the paparazzi again. Hyeri's parents own the largest and most successful business company in the world. And also, they had good relations with other rich family members. Appa's older brother owned the SM entertainment company. 

They got out of the car with the people snapping pictures. After listening to her umma's long lecture and Appa's comfort, hyeri went to the platform of the plane waving goodbye to Yumi, Umma, and appa. They agreed to visit Hyeri in Korea once a month, since they lived in LA, USA. 

"Sorry." As she bumped someone muscular as she struggled with her heavy luggages in the first class.

"Are you okay miss?" As the man asked and hyeri glanced up. 

She couldn't believe her eyes.. It was ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

•OMO.  who is that guy? SUBSCRIBE. UPVOTE. THANKS MUAH LOVE YOUU 💕💕