Chapter 2

Babe in Boyland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Something is definitely weird about Taeyeon’s roommate. From the first time she met him he’s been making her uncomfortable.

The way he side glances when he think she’s not looking. He looks like he got something to say but when she’d approached him he would flinch like she’s the scariest being on earth.

What’s up with him? Does he want to be friends or not?

Taeyeon is a friendly person but she’s not desperate to make one, but Baekhyun is Chanyeol and Luhan’s best friend so he’ll be with them most of the time so it’ll be awkward for everyone if she and Baekhyun won’t be comfortable with each other.

How does a loud-mouth like Chanyeol befriended this a guy anyway? This type of thought swirls around Taeyeon’s head while she’s arranging her clothes to her locker. Well, not really arranging. She’s just tossing her clothes on her locker, all sorts of clothing mixed together. She’s not really got in this kind of things since Seohyun always help her fold her clothes and clean her locker. She thought that she’s in boy’s dorm anyways so it won’t be embarrassing to have an untidy locker since boys are like that and she’s a boy right now. She didn’t notice that someone behind her was watching what’s she’s doing with a grimace on his face.

After messing fixing her locker she took all her new books and piled them on the table. And when all her other belongings are out of her bed and disposed on the floor she jumped on her bed and hugged her pillow.

“Finished already.” She exhaled, feeling contented by her accomplishment. She looked around the room for the first time until her eyes landed on the bed few meters away.

The difference between her side and the other side are totally opposite. The other’s side floor is clean and the bed was neatly fixed. There are no tossed shirts anywhere and the books are arranged in a descending pattern on the other table. Her eyes wondered to the figure reading.

“Hey, roommate. What are you doing?” She tried to break the ice inside their cold room.

Baekhyun flinched from the sudden question from her new roommate. He looked at her and then looked at her side of the room before answering her question. He sighed.

“I’m studying.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at how obvious his answer was. She really doesn’t know how to interact with this kind of people. Those one-question-one-answer types of guys. Again the question on how Chanyeol and Luhan befriended this guy popped in her head.

She rolled to her stomach and crawled to the side of her bed before picking up her notebook on the floor and started writing something.

This is my first night sleeping in a boy’s dormitory. Though it’s my first time, I don’t feel nervous at all and I really think I can sleep well tonight considering I was tired looking around the school all day.

My roommate is super weird. Though at first I thought he’s some guy with super sharp senses since he thought I looked like a girl the first time we met. But I guess I was wrong. He’s just a weirdo and a loser. And if it weren’t for Chanyeol and Luhan he’d passed in being a loner.

Well, enough about him. He’s not the reason why I’m here...

Her hand stopped writing when she realized the purpose of why she’s there. How could she forget to look for the sole reason of being there?

“Hey.” She said a little louder causing Baekhyun to dropped the pen he was holding. Taeyeon rolled her eyes when she saw his clumsiness overflows.

“W-What?” He said in a timid voice. His brows knitted together even before hearing the question.

“Do you know Oh Sehun?” The boy looked at her for a moment and then nodded.

“Well?” She gestured for him to continue but realizes that her roommate wouldn’t talk unless you asked him a question. “Where is he? I mean… What room is he in?”

“I-I don’t know.” He whispered. Not enough for Taeyeon to hear.

“What?!” She raised her brows and then draws them together.

“I don’t know.” He said a little louder. “We’re not close.”

Taeyeon sighed. Of course they’re not close. She shouldn’t have asked. Personality wise, Sehun is like the complete opposite of Baekhyun. She’s 100% sure they never talked even once wit each other or Sehun doesn’t even know that a guy like Baekhyun studies in this school with him. Who would notice a guy like him in a big campus like this? Even she would look pass him when they encounter each other on an empty hallway.

 

 

“Hey Tiffany, do you think Taeyeon is alright?” Seohyun asked after, peering away from the book she was reading.

“Of course she is, she hasn’t contacted us so I guess there’s no problem going on over there.” Tiffany answered as she started to put cuticles on her toe nail.

“Don’t worry. She’ll call us when she needs us.”

“Well, I don’t want her to call when she’s already in danger. I guess I’ll just check up on her and see if she’s alright.” She picked her phone and started to dial her number but Tiffany halted her.

“You know Taeyeon. She’s just going to be irritated if you always check up on her. If you’re worried, call Luhan and let him see if she’s doing fine on her boy life.” Seohyun nodded and dialed her boyfriend's number instead. The call connected as soon as the first ring occurred.

“Hey Seohyun. What’s up? Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter