Chapter 1

Babe in Boyland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the first week of summer when I first met him. I thought an angel just descended and was about to take me to heaven.

“Are you okay?” Was the first word I heard from him.

Yes, an angel indeed.

I was not displaying the most attractive look I can give since I’m slumping at the ground after our accidental bump, books everywhere. My hair is tussled all over my head like a haggard worker and of all day I decided to be lazy putting on my contact lenses and decided to wear my oversize glasses.

Yeah not really the prettiest sight but he still smiled down on me.

He reached for my hand and pulled me up closer to him. My heart was beating really fast and I can tell that my face is burning. I was in a state of shock and was frozen solid so he had to pick up all the books on my stead.

“Here you go. I’m really sorry for bumping into you.” His voice is also angelic. And here I am looking like a total pauper.

A retarded pauper.

I think he just concluded that I’m a total lunatic and he should not acquaint himself with me so he tried to bow and started walking away. Of course I’m not a retard or an idiot to let such opportunity pass. So with my geek looking face I spun around at his direction and said.

“Would you like to have a coffee with me?”

He was taken aback for a second until that lovely smile of him showed again.

“Sure.”

           

“So how is it?” Taeyeon asked her two best friends about their opinion about the first part of her story. They looked at eacher before offering their best friend a wide grin and two thumbs up.

“That was amazing Taeyeon.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah. Is this really your first time writing a story?” Seohyun added.

“Really? Yes. I’m getting pumped up.” She started spinning her chair and stretched her hand.

“But seriously. You sounded like a total loser on your story. Are you sure this is even you? It sounds so nerdy.” Tiffany joked while giving her a grimace.

“Good observation Tiffany. But everything in there really happened. I’m really embarrassed to tell you this but I always act like a total dummy every time I’m with him. Even now… We’ve been going out for a month but I can’t still look him in the eye for so long. I don’t know why. Maybe because he always blinded me with his good looks.” Then she made a dreamy face which caused the two to laugh.

“He’s not that handsome. My Luhan is better-looking than him.” Seohyun argued.

“Your Luhan is prettier than him… and don’t start with your big-eared boyfriend too.” She said to Tiffany when the girl tried to speak for herself. “No one is more handsome than Sehun.”

Her two friend just let her be and day dream about her boyfriend.

“So when are you going to write the next part of this story?” Seohyun tried to change the subject back to their first topic.

“I don’t know. I wanted to write more about him but honestly I don’t know much about him.”

“Even though you’ve been going out a month?” Tiffany said. “I’ve been dating Chanyeol for only two weeks and I pretty much know all about his family.”

“Yeah, me too. I even know all of Luhan’s favorites.”

“I’m sorry if my boyfriend is not as talkative as yours okay.” She walked toward the two other girls and joined them on the bed. “I really wanted to ask him those kinds of things but as I’ve said… I’m a complete nutcase whenever I’m with him. I can’t talk like this whenever I’m with him. And I don’t know why.”

“Seriously… What are you guys doing on your dates?”

“We don’t date much. I think we’ve only had a total of four dates. And that’s every weekend. Mostly I just helped him with his assignment and project and stuff. He’s staying at a boarding school right across ours and he doesn’t have much time going out.”

“What are you his tutor? Wait… did you just say he’s studying at the All-Boys school across us?” Tiffany said in surprise. Seohyun’s surprised face can’t be hidden as well.

“Yeah. Why?”

“Chanyeol and Luhan also go there. Right Seohyun?” She said to the girl beside her and the girl gave her a nod of excitement. “But unlike yours they manage to meet with us almost every day.” Tiffany boasted.

Taeyeon felt a little irritated about her best friends arrogance. Is she comparing her boyfriend to hers? “Okay, your boyfriends love you so much and mine doesn’t even time for me. Is that what you’re trying to say?”

“Taeyeon. That’s not what I meant. I’m really sorry. But if this guy really loves you he would do everything to meet you.” Tiffany said.

She gave her best friend a hug which immediately swept Taeyeon’s irritation to her friend but now completely transfer to another person.

Oh Sehun.

“Do you think he doesn’t like me?” She sadly asked.

“Taeyeon. He asked you out… I mean after you asked him first. But he asked you to be his girlfriend. Of course he likes you.” Seohyun assured her friend and patted her on the back.

“You think so?”

"Come on. Don’t make that face. Have a little faith on him.”

She nods in agreement but in the back of her mind she knew that something is really wrong. But she tried to shake it off of her.

“Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter