Chapter 3

Babe in Boyland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was self reflecting in the dorm lobby when he heard footsteps approaching. He knew in an instant that those were his friends and his roommate, because no one should be out after midnight. Dormitory rule.

He knows that’s it was his fault. He reacted without thinking just like what he did to Luhan in the past.

He hid himself when the footsteps grew louder. His roommate came in first. He had a cast on his arm, followed by his two best friends. Both of them looked equally worried.

He’s been friends with Chanyeol since elementary and Luhan in highshool, but he didn’t know they had another friend who they care about like this. It’s not like it’s impossible for them to have friends, it’s just that the way his two friends act around his roommate is a little over protective.

“Don’t walk me to my room. I can go on my own.” His roommate said before heading to the stairs.

“But…” Chanyeol said looking a little guilty.

“I’m fine. It’s not my feet that are broken. I can walk on my own.”

“Are you sure?” Luhan seconded.

“Yeah, I’m sure. Don’t worry. I’ll make sure that Seohyun and Tiffany won’t blame you for this.”

“You know that we’re really worried about you too.” Luhan retorted. His roommate gave them a smile. Again, it almost looks like he’s a girl. He shivered.

“I know. Thanks.” And that’s how they parted ways.

Seohyun and Tiffany? The name sounded familiar to his ears. He knows them. Those are his best friends’ girlfriend. Chanyeol and Luhan never stop talking about them since they started dating. Though he never met them in person since it’s impossible, he knows how they look. His best friends never failed to boast around their pictures to him which he doesn’t feel envious of.

Girls are crazy and they are scary.

Maybe his roommate is a friend of those girls and his friends met him because of them. Figures.

 

 

He waited for an hour in the lobby before coming back to their room. And as expected, his roommate’s already sleeping when he got inside the room. Not turning on the lights, he slowly strode inside and headed to his bed.

When he switched on his bed lamp, he saw the shirts of his roommate that he folded trampled all over his open locker. He sighed. His line of sight wondered to his sleeping roommate. Again, another pang of guilt ran through him as he observed the other sleeping in an uncomfortable position.

Though that guilt soon vanished and was replaced with fright at the sight of his sleeping face that looks absolutely like a girl. His heart thumped in panic and he covered himself with a blanket as if a child afraid of a ghost that might appear at night.

 

 

 

“Come on Baekie, it’s not gonna hurt.” Sunny said as she tied up Baekhyun in a chair. All the other girls with her sister laughed as they help in tying Sunny’s little brother.

“I saw mom do this all the time and she didn’t even looked like she’s hurting.”

“That’s because she’s old. I’m only 8.”

“But you’re a boy. Just let us know how it feels okay?”

“Why don’t you do it on your own? I don’t wanffgggn.” Baekhyun gasped at the lost of air passage from his mouth. They sealed his mouth with a handkerchief wrapped around his head.

He wailed in fright from the foreign feeling spread around his legs. His sister and her friends decided to use him again as their tester. This time it was waxing.

Her sister was a teenager and for some unknown reason to Baekhyun she wants to experience a lot of new things, but before trying them out herself she would forcefully ask Baekhyun to try them out first.

“Will I just pull it?” One of her sister’s friends said after a minute. She was already pulling the end of the fabric and Baekhyun can feel the prickling sensation of his hair being pulled.

He shook his head, scared of the real pain that might lead if they pulled it any further.

“I guess.” Her sister shrugged.

“Pull it fast. That’s what I see in videos.” Another one said. The one who’s holding the fabric nodded and started to grip the material faster and in one go she ripped the fabric out of Baekhyun’s skin.

 

 

 

Baekhyun jolted in his bed with sweat all over his body. He looked around the room and sighed in relief when he saw he’s still in his room and he’s not 8 years old anymore. 

Damn, those nightmares.

Every night they always invade his sleep. He took his phone and look at the time. Its 20 minutes earlier than the actual time he alarmed. He decided that waking up early is better than continuing his nightmare, so he bolted out of his bed, changed his clothes and run out for his usual morning jog.

 

 

20 minutes after Baekhyun left another alarm rung inside the room. It was Taeyeon’s.

Grumbling, she stirred herself to the direction of her phone and groaned in pain when she pressed her injured arm with her body.

“Damn it.” She sat down and turned the alarm off. She remained seated for a moment and waited for her eyes to close again.

This is too early for her. Waking up at 4:00 is impossible. In a minute, she actually fell asleep sitting down and only after she f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter