Prologue: Untied Shoelace

Fooled Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She hated rain.

As she always remembered, she hated rain, she has always hated rain, and she would always hate rain. She hated it when rain made her clothes and her hair getting wet and ruined her mood so badly.

She stood under a shelter near Han riverside, the usual spot where she was always waiting for him afterwork for these past ten years. She pouted, mentally cursing today’s weather as the rain poured as she just arrived at this place she used to be spending her time with him afterschool ten years ago.. Her hair and her jacket were damped as she has run under the sudden rain from the bus stop to this shelter. Her lips and her body trembled as the weather was colder than she could anticipate by her thin blazer. Her hands gripped the underpart of her knee-length dress tightly, as her gaze turned down to her untied shoelace and she didn’t bother to tie it at all.

She somehow wished someone would tie it on for her. As that someone always did for her ten years ago.

That someone, that silly boy who followed her everywhere on their first meeting day as if he was her legit stalker. That silly boy, who approached her clumsily just to tell her that her shoelace was untied. That silly boy, who bewildered her high confidence in a pronto at that moment. That silly boy, who simply knelt down in front of her to tie her undone shoelace after she mischievously demanded him to do so. That silly boy, who just innocently drew a cute eye smile at her when she sarcastically asked what made him doing her demand that leisurely.

She will never forget that infamous eye smile of him nor ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter