Gun's Kisses

Gun's Kisses

 

Everyday, crime’s around the globe increases day by day, and the number of death increases as well. This alerted the government forces, especially in seoul, where more cases of kidnapping and killing were mostly happened.

They build a school for future secret agents, enhancing their skills and knowledge in protecting the citizens. After graduating, those graduates will be assigned to different parts of seoul, south korea with different positions, depending on it’s ranking’s.

They are known as CS agents, a highly known agency that protects people against crime’s, alongside the police authority. With their skills and knowledge the citizens lives’ are in their hands.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

Sun’s shining brightly at the busy street’s of seoul. People are walking here and there, cars are moving here and there. Everyone’s busy with their daily tasks, such as going to work, to school, some errands or some thief being chased by a fat police.

 

From a distance, you can see a speeding motorcycle. With a rider wearing a black leather jacket, with white shirt inside, black pants and a combat boots. Wind brushing against his tan skin, to his handsome face.

 

From the side view, reveals his well-defined manly jaw line, slightly moving his head to his left with sun rays reflecting on his black ray-ban goggles, emits a charismatic aura as he checks the other lane of the street as a plan suddenly crashed onto his mind.

 

Jung YunHo – Number 1 agent of CS agency

Age: 27 years old

Very Charismatic, lady’s man and expert in strategy and physical combat.

Mess with anything, but never mess with his hair or it’ll be the end of you.

 

Turning his attention back at the front street, as his plan was now fully processed and he also has a task to do. The motor engine roared as he speeded to the direction of the abandoned building.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

 

“is everything ready?” asked hoo, the Japanese gang leader of kidsha group, one of the most notorious group and leader in japan. His group’s specialty is abducting every daughters or sons of upper class people, and once they recieve the amount of money they needed, they will automatically kill their hostage, despite the said negotiation.

 

After finding out that korea is a wide and soon to be rich country, they flew to korea disguised as some normal tourists, and now they're in a abandoned building with the president’s daughter, held hostage.

 

“yes boss everything’s ready” turning his heels around, reveals a flower boy with his shoulder length hair tied in a single pony tail. Best asset which every girl, woman or even man love’s is his kissable, plump lips and his beauty which no one can deny.

 

His face might be a beauty and he might be a little skinny but never underestimate him for his looks and body, behind those fit black suit is a physically fit body with some muscles, adding up with his expertise with gun, you should think again before being almighty around him, because before you know it, you’re already lying on the ground swimming in your own pool of blood.

 

Fixing his tie, he started walking with cold aura resonating around him, sending shivers to whoever he walks past too. A smirk was then formed on his face as soon as he saw the struggling hostage, that was being dragged by one of the gang’s member. They made an eye contact, as the girl stopped from struggling with tears sliding down from her eyes. Her eyes was evident with a mixture of fear and begging.
 

Kim JaeJoong – unkown, after meeting with the gang leader and showing the signed letter of the leader's brother, he was hired right away as the right hand man. Being the leader’s protector.

Age: 27 years old

Mysterious, main focus is his task and an expert with guns and gadgets.

 

Everything about this guy remains a mystery to all the gang members. They even hate him, that there was a time they gang up on him, with jaejoong’s expertise with his gun, two of their members ended up wounded on the ground wincing in pain while hugging their bleeding knee’s, no one saw when jaejoong took his gun or aim his gun, they just heard the gun shots and the rest was history. So after that, no one comes near jaejoong nor talked to the latter.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

Two handsome guy, one was walking to his spot, while the other just hop off from his motorcycle with strong and charismatic aura radiating around them, the battle for the safety of the president’s daughter is about to start, no one knows who will win, but one thing’s for sure, expect the un expected.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

“yunho im glad you’re here” said the chief officer, as he waves at the approaching said guy. They were hiding at an abandoned café one blocks away from the abandoned building, where the hostage was being held captive.

“sorry I was late.. how’s everything?” asked yunho as he takes off his leather jacket and wore the bullet proof vest that was given to him by one of the police officer.

 

“my man are scattered around this building, hiding in their respectful places, we also made sure no citizens will walk here… The building is still quiet and no word was said from the leader… But we got a call from the vice president that hoa wants the money as soon as possible or he will kill the president's daughter”

 

“I see… I’ll go on ahead, just remember don’t do anything drastic, wait for my signal okay?.. nothing will go wrong as long as we follow the plan” said yunho as he checks his gun and bullets on the side of his black pants.

 

“careful yunho… the life of our president’s daughter is in your hands.. I’ll tell the president that you’re here so the negotiation between him and hoa will start…” said the chief in which yunho nodded his head.

 

As soon as their done with their talk, yunho runs to the said abandoned building, hiding at the corner of the building, when he noticed someone was walking out of the building.

 

The guy was patrolling the area, taking a few quick peek's, he waited for the guy to be near him and seeing as the guy’s back was now facing him, he jumped at the back of the guy and choked the latter, twisting it’s head and dropping the lifeless body on the ground. Hearing a footstep coming from the building, Yunho hurriedly pulled the lifeless body to his hiding place.

 

He took a peek from his hiding place and sees a guy dressed in a black suit, standing near the entrance of the building.

 

“better find another route” said yunho as he looks around the place, making his way as quietly as possible while crouching whenever he walks past a window. Seeing as there’s no other way, other than the window and also since the window is a big as him and there was no glass that blocks his way, like an open door, he decided to use it as his entrance to the building. He then took a small peek inside and saw two guy’s patrolling the area.

 

“pssst” and with that, yunho hid and did the same thing over and over again until the guy decided to check whoever was calling him.

 

As soon as yunho sees the guy’s face was peeking out of the window, the guy didn’t have a chance to react for he was given a surprise hard punch on the face, this made the latter unconscious in the process, and fall on the ground hard. Seeing this, the other patrolling guy, approached his unconscious member.

 

Checking as was out cold, with caution he hurriedly run towards the window to check for intruder. As he was nearing the window, Yunho jumped up the window startling the guy and before the guy could shout or shot him, he jumped right away at the guy and kicked the latter on his groin and twisted its head.

 

He took the guns off the said guards, taking the bullets out and placing it on his bullet holder strap on his hips, covering them with the hem's of his white shirt.

 

Yunho threw the gun’s outside along with the two guys, out cold in the ground, he decided to make his work clean as possible, so that no one will notice that there was an intruder in the building.

 

Fixing himself, yunho run through every room, hiding himself, silently killing the guys who were patrolling the said area’s in the building.

 

“how many are this stupid pig’s?... im getting tired of this” said yunho in exasperation, as he stretched his arms and limbs. He’s really getting exhausted from this. Plus the building was big, he wasn’t sure where the leader was nor where the hostage was being held.

 

As he was so engrossed with his problem, he heard few shouts coming from a particular room, two rooms away from where yunho was hiding. With curiousness and caution, yunho carefully and quietly runs near it, but also making sure that no one will see him.

 

Seeing as there was no one patrolling the area, yunho leaned his left ear near the door of the said room. Listening to whatever conversation there was.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

“10 million, that’s final.. unless you don’t want to save your daughter you stupid president” hoa laughed as he listens to the president’s plead’s to not harm his daughter and that he’ll give what he wanted.

 

“very good stupid president… now prepare a y lady to bring the money before 2 pm sharp, or you’ll receive a great gift from me, which is your daughter’s head” with that, he ended the call and laughed while pointing his finger at the crying girl.

 

“people are so stupid… don’t worry little girl, later you’ll feel nothing because you’ll still die HAHAHAHAHAHA”

 

The girl couldn’t do anything, other than to cry and pray to the heavens for her safety, she’s really scared that all she thinks of was to be back with her parents, alive.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

“time for me to..” yunho froze as he felt a gun against his head.

 

“stand up with your hands above your head” said the guy coldly.

 

Yunho on the other hand, cursed himself for not sensing a presence that was nearing him. Obeying the order, yunho slowly stood up from his crouching position with his hands up above his head. His movement was followed by the guys eyes and gun.

 

“turn around and don’t do anything stupid, unless you want to die now”

 

Yunho slowly turned his heels around, facing a beautiful man with emotionless face and a gun against his forehead. They stared at each other’s eyes for god knows how long, as if they're communicating through their gazes, until yunho felt another gun against his head.

 

“well, well.... good job icy” said the guy in a mocking tone. As he check’s yunho’s body to find the gun.

 

“are you sure you’re looking for my gun? Or are you molesting my y and hot body?” said yunho, that made the guy to press the hummer of his gun, making yunho to understand how serious the guy was and that he won’t hesitate on pulling the trigger of his gun.

 

“just shut up” said the guy as he took off the bullet strap, together with yunho’s gun from the latter’s hips.

 

Yunho just smiled, despite the outcome, he wasn’t scared, he knows everything will go according to plan, and the only one who’s coming out dead is this people.

 

“turn around and move inside that room” said jaejoong as he points at the room where yunho recently eavesdrop. In which yunho did as what he was told.

 

“but don’t I get your name first?” asked yunho in which he earned a smack from the other guy.

 

“shut up and just walk”

 

As soon as yunho was inside the said room, hoo laughed.

 

“well hello there, intruder~... you’re so amazing to made it here without causing much commotion, but sad to say, this is where your story of bravery ends” said hoa as he took his sit and taps his fingers against his table.

 

“I think my story has just begun, pig” said yunho in which hoa’s blood boil.

 

“what did you just called me?”

 

“I said im so scared?” said yunho as he rolled his eyes.

 

“tie that stupid bastard together with that annoying girl” said hoa angrily, in which jaejoong did as what he was told.

 

Yunho smiled at the girl.

 

“I promise you.. I’ll save you” whispered yunho in which the girl stared at him, believing, despite the situation they were at.

 

“if you can save her” said the guy as he covered yunho’s eyes with a handkerchief, tying it tightly.

 

“don’t ruin my hair… I styled that for hours” said yunho as he was worried for his hair, it was styled in a semi spikey hairstyle.

 

“worrying for your stupid hairstyle will be useless once your dead” said the guy as he messed yunho’s hair. Making the latter to grit his teeth. Now he’s really angry, but he still composed himself, he doesn’t want to risk the girl’s life.

 

“prepare everyone, a y lady is coming with our money” said hoa in excitement.

 

“boss im sorry to say but, the only ones left is me, rude boy, you and him *points at the guy, who was guarding the girl* .. “ said jaejoong in which hoa slammed his hands on his table angrily.

 

“THE HELL?!!... so this bug *points at yunho*, eliminated all my man?... this bug is really good, so that’s why he made it here with no noise…aish” hoa took his sit as he stared at jaejoong.

 

“but it’s okay.. having you as my right hand man, is more than enough compared to my 25 worthless men….”

 

“it’s an honor to have such word from you, boss” said jaejoong as the guy beside him snickers. In which he gave his deadly glare at the latter, making the guy to shiver in fear and looked down.

 

“if you don’t want me to kill you… you go outside together with this idiot *points at the guy, who was guarding the girl*, and wait for our special guest” said jaejoong coldly in which the two nodded their heads.

 

“but first, give me the bugs gun”

 

“why?” asked the guy curiously, in which jaejoong aimed his gun at the guys forehead.

 

“do you really have to ask?...” asked jaejoong coldly with seriousness emitting on his eyes, seeing this, the guy handed the gun to jaejoong in which the latter took it right away.

 

“now GO!” yelled jaejoong in which the two runs to the spot where they were assigned.

 

“I really like you jaejoong… I’m so happy, my brother gave you to me, because of you, my gang became even more strong, and I got nothing to worry other than swimming in money” said hoa as he laughs loudly.

 

“I’m glad to know *smirks*

 

As soon as hoa received a phone call, jaejoong sneakily untied yunho’s forearms and placed the latter’s gun on his right hand.

 

Sensing that hoa’s phone call ended, Jaejoong hurriedly stood straight on his position with his gun pointing at yunho’s head.

 

“y lady is on its way… I can’t wait for our money… we’re gonna be rich jaejoong and this two will be dead meat soon” said hoa excitedly in which jaejoong smiled at his boss.

 

“that’s great boss… everything is going according to plan” and after jaejoong said that, emphasizing the word “according to plan” yunho raised his right hand, with his gun pointing at jaejoong. Seeing this, startles hoa.

 

Yunho then hurriedly pulled his blindfold up from his head, and fixed his hair as he smirks at jaejoong, while standing from his sitting position.

 

“jaejoo…” jaejoong silenced hoa with his finger against his lips as his smile never left his face. And with hoa's trust to his right hand man, he obeyed and smiled back, as he awaits the death of the said bug.

 

“and now the final chapter of this story is about to begin” said yunho as he smirks and made an eye contact with hoa, a stare that emits the word DEATH

 

Turning his attention back at jaejoong, Yunho smiled.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

Two handsome guys in their respective black suits, guns pointing at one another with smirks visible on their faces but a sign of no mercy was evident on their eyes.

 

“yunho.. let’s end this boring show with a loud bang”

 

                                 

                              “good idea my jaejoongie~… now that the girl is with us, and the other two are stupid, let’s do it fast so we can get out from this building and celebrate our anniversary in a normal way”

 

 

Flashback…

 

3 days before the real mission….

Jaejoong was focused on the plates he was cleaning when he felt his husband’s arms circling around his waist, with the latter’s chin resting on his shoulder. Jaejoong smiled as he lightly moved his cheek, against his husbands cheek, and turned his attention back to his task.

 

“I’m so happy we finally have our one week break, we’ll finally celebrate our wedding anniversary in a normal way” said yunho, as he pecks his wife husband’s cheek.

 

“yeah after 7 years of being married… I thought we won’t expirience a normal married life considering we’re both agent’s, partners to be exact and we’re always busy with work, placed to different places of seoul… We only get to rest and spend some quality time during our breaks, but the breaks can be counted using my fingers” said jaejoong sadly as he thought to himself, how their married life was, they don’t have a normal married life, considering they celebrate anything together with a gun, but he’s thankful that their love is more stronger than any bullet’s, that despite their lack of intimacy their standing strong and together.

 

“I know honey… Even my parent’s are complaining with our situation… that’s why I was thinking of resigning”

 

“I was thinking the same thing yunnie… as much as keeping everyone’s safety is important, our married life is more important, and we already wasted our 7 years…”

 

“how about we resign together?... I’m sure everyone will understand, we need to focus on our married life now… focus on us, plus we need to build a family and live normally… we can always open our dream café, as a source of our income, so what do you think boo?”

 

“I like that yunnie… but when will we resign?” as soon as jaejoong said that, their landline rang, in which yunho hurriedly run to their phone stand near their dining table and answered the call.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand, stared at his husband’s serious face, he knows that they have a new mission, judging by the way his husband response.

 

After the phone call, yunho approached jaejoong and held the latter’s hand.

 

“after this mission, we’ll resign” said yunho as he caressed jaejoong’s face lovingly, as much as he wants to resign right away, knowing that a girl’s life is on the line, they have to save her before they focused on their lives.

 

Yunho told jaejoong about the kidnapping and about their deadly plan. Yunho was hesitated at first because, this involves risking jaejoong’s life, but knowing his wife husband’s skills and with jaejoong’s decision of doing it, he agreed in the end.

 

“let’s finish this fast, so we can celebrate our anniversary wihtout gun's for the first time” said yunho in which, jaejoong nodded his head, and yunho captured the latter’s lip’s savoring it as a good luck charm for their mission.

 

End of Flashback…

 

Jaejoong's mission was to disguise himself as the protector of the leader. The brother of the leader was already in the care of the authorities that’s why things went well.

 

All Jaejoong did when he succeed as the protector, was reporting everything that's happening inside the abandoned building to the chief officer of the seoul police department.

 

While in the process, he couldn't do anything as of the moment, for he was instructed to protect the president's daughter, but the problem during those three days was, he doesn't know where the girl was being held, he checked every places in the building but he find's nothing, which he finds it odd. And so he did an investigation, everything was mysterious and wasn't right, he knew that but he's not the type to give up easily, he'll do everything to find the girl.

 

Until the day before the final curtain of his mission, he heard two of the gang member's talking about the well-being of the president's daughter, in which he found out that the girl was with one of the gang member and was on their way to the abandoned building, which made him slightly relaxed from his thoughts, that he proceeds’ with his acting, as he waits for the girl he's assigned to protect. And also as he waits for everything to end, accordingly to their plan.

 

Profile:

Jung JaeJoong – Number 2 agent of CS agency

Age: 27 years old

Mysterious, an expert with disguises, guns and gadgets.

Underestimate or mock him and before you know it, your one with the ground

When off work, he's known as a loving and caring partner/wife husband to Yunho

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

“happy anniversary” they both said at the same time with love evident in their voices. As they both smiled at each other and aimed their guns at the shock hoa.

 

“what is the meaning of this jaejoong?” asked hoa angrily, as he haven’t thought of this outcome. He got to admit, the first time he saw jaejoong, he feels suspicious about the said man. For the description he heard from his brother was different from the one he's seeing, until jaejoong showed a signed letter of his brother, adding up with a phone call later that night. Now it all comes to him, that maybe he should’ve trusted his feeling’s than trusting his brother's words. He felt betrayed, but he got nothing to do but to face the situation that he’s at.

 

“it’s simple, hoa… the game is over, give up now” said jaejoong in which hoa remained quiet as he carefully opened his tables drawer, looking for his gun.

 

Both yunho and jaejoong saw hoa’s motive, in which without thinking of anything.

 

BANG!!

 

Hoa was startled, that he jumped from his sit.

 

“don’t even think about it… you do know how good my boo is with gun’s… so, if I were you give up now” said yunho in which, hoa cursed under his breath. He felt no hope anymore, and with the remaining man he has, he's doomed.

 

He slowly raised his hands above his head.

 

“this isn’t over… no one can bring me down… even you jaejoong!” said hoa in which jaejoong just smiled. They then heard, footsteps running to their direction, in which hoa used it as a cue and took his gun out from his drawer.

 

“BOSS!!!” shouted the two who just entered the room. Seeing a change of scenario, they knew something was wrong. With that, the two hurriedly took their gun’s and aimed at YunHo and JaeJoong. Now three guns we’re aimed at yunho and jaejoong.

 

Hoa laugh’s with the new outcome.

 

“seem’s in the end im still the winner… it’s three against 2, even if your fast with gun’s jaejoong, you both are still nothing” said hoa as he aimed his gun at the scared girl.

 

“aish, I don’t want to get thing’s dirty, but let’s end this boo” said yunho in which jaejoong nodded his head.

 

“yeah, we still have a special occasion to celebrate”

 

“oh just shut up you two” said hoa, as he pulled the trigger, luckily yunho with his fast thinking, he already pulled the girl before hoa pulled the tigger of his gun. Because of this, the bullet went straight at the wall. Making hoa angry.

 

BANG!!

 

With the girl behind his back all scared and crying, Yunho pat's the girl's head, assuring that she's now safe. The sound of the gunshot earlier was from yunho's gun, and the bullet went straight to hoa’s right shoulder, this startled the two gang member but before they could pull the triggers of their gun's, jaejoong already beat them to it.

 

With fast movement, jaejoong just slightly moved his upper body to his right, shot the idiot guy, then the rude guy with no sweat, for this was his specialty. The two were shot straight at the heart and was now swimming in their own pool of bloods.

 

“give up now hoa… your game is really over” said yunho in which hoa dropped his gun on the table.

 

Securing the girl’s safety behind jaejoong, yunho slowly and cautiously approached hoa with his gun aimed at hoa’s forehead.

 

Once he reached hoa’s table, he hurriedly took the gun and took hold of hoa’s arm, placing the gun at the back of his pocket. He pushed hoa in front of him and motioned to walk ahead of him using his gun.

 

“if you give up earlier, you wouldn’t be wounded you know?.. and don’t even think about doing anything stupid” said yunho in which hoa just remained quiet.

 

“let’s go boo” said yunho in which jaejoong nodded his head as they make their way out of the abandoned building and onto the welcoming party of the police officers. Hoa was handcuffed by one of the police officer as the chief shook hands with both yunho and jaejoong.

 

“sorry I forgot to give you guys the signal, a lot of thing’s happened inside, but hey, the girl’s safe” said yunho in which the chief smiled.

 

“it fine, we trust you both.. and what matters now, is you three are safe… I salute you both especially you Jung JaeJoong for the success of saving the president's daughter”

 

“it was nothing, we’re just doing our duty” said jaejoong in which they salute’s the chief and vice versa.

 

“t-thank you so much for saving me.. I’ll forever be thankful to the two of you” said the girl as she stared at the two agents with happiness evident in her eyes

 

“we’re just doing our job… plus, your life is important especially to your waiting father” said jaejoong in which the girl hugged him and then yunho.

 

After breaking the hug, they heard a car door slammed shut just a few steps away from them.

 

“SHANA!!!” they then averted they attention to the president with his open arms.

 

“FATHER!!” yelled shana as he run’s to his father and hugged the latter like there was no tomorrow. The two cried in joy, for they’re finally together again.

 

Seeing this made Yunho and jaejoong happy, for their last mission, they saved a little girl. This is one of the reason that despite how dangerous their jobs were, and despite their small time together, they save a lot of lives and get to witness this kind of event’s which money can’t buy.

 

But now that it’s over, it’s time to focus on their married life and an anniversary to celebrate. So after the honor that was given to them by the president of korea, the two were now enjoying their candle light dinner at the back of their house.

 

“Happy anniversary boo” said yunho as he raised his wine glass.

 

“happy anniversary yunnie” and they clanked their wine glasses together.

 

“this is the start of our normal life boo…”

 

RING!! RING!!

 

Yunho’s smile vanished.

 

“boo I told you to pass our resignation letter to our boss earlier” whined yunho with a pout in which jaejoong smiled.

 

“sorry yunnie, I didn’t know we’ll have a new work… my mind was focused on our celebration” said jaejoong as he stood up and pats yunho’s shoulder.

 

“aish, okay if it’s a mission this is really the last one and we’ll resign right away, okay?”

 

“yes yunnie” with that, yunho pulled jaejoong in a passionate kiss, ignoring the ringing phone.

 

But it seems the phone won’t stop soon, so jaejoong pulled away from the kiss, and runs to their phone stand leaving a pouting yunho.

 

“I’ll bring our resignation letter just in case” said yunho as he followed his wife husband who just called him and told him about their new mission

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

“happy anniversary boo… love you” said yunho in which jaejoong smiled.

 

“love you too”

 

BANG!!

 

BANG!!

 

 

And this is how you celebrate anniversary

The YunJae way

 

I don't own this pic[s]. Credit[s] to the real owner[s]

 

Happy 7th YunJae Anniversary, everyone and to our beloved YunJae ^-^

 

Hope you guy's enjoyed my first Action fic and also my YunJae anniversary fic ^-^