Rooftop Romance

~Cupid Time~

{Jin Hee}

I scanned the collection. I wanted something that would make Lu Han cry. To death.

"The Grudge, or Woman In Black?" I shouted.

"I guess. Ugh. Woman In Black." I smirked to myself.

I grabbed The grudge and exited the room.

I popped the DVD inside.

I rested my head on Lu Han's chest, as his hand rested around my shoulder.

 

"Jin Hee? THE GRUDGE. I DON'T WANT TO..." He stopped.

Whimpering at sight of her hair. I giggled deviously to myself.

Lu Han had screamed four times, while we were watching The Grudge. Considering her random appearances. 

The child that was Lu Han, had fallen asleep. I heard his soft snores. I smiled to myself. Staring at his, literally, flawless face. I yawned. Tired, to tired to continue watching.

I fell asleep.

I woke up, hearing Lu Han's soft grunts. My heart started racing. My face turned hot. I could hear his heartbeat too, it was beating irregularly fast. We both jolted up, at the same time.

"Oh my God." Lu Han muttered.

I giggled to myself, "Lu Han, you have terrible bed hair."

He fixed his hair promptly. "I barely moved."

"Yes. You didn't, just like you were watching The Grudge. You practically, scared yourself..."

He stuck his tongue out.

"Follow me, I'll get you a toothbrush..." I led him into the bathroom, were I opened the cupboard, and handed Lu Han a new toothbrush.

And as well, grabbed one for myself.

"Which toothpaste?" I asked.

Lu Han shrugged innocently.
"You're the leader." I mocked his smile.

He smirked back at me.

"You'll shower first." I told him, handing him a towel.

"Why me first?" He asked as if he was ready to argue himself a way out.

"I can't risk you knowing what I actually do..." I blankly said.

"What is it your family does anyway?" Lu Han asked, with a confused look. That was quite cute, I had to admit.

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you." He scoffed.

"Whatever."

He shooed me out quickly and locked the door behind me.

I sighed, and lied flatly on the bed. I huffed impatiently waiting for Lu Han.
Within exactly 5 minutes, he was done.

". Dude, wrap the towel around yourself. TIGHTLY." I ordered.

He only chuckled cutely, I noticed Lu Han's upper body,  he had listened to me about getting ripped.

"I'll go get you some clothes." I quickly sped out the door.

"." I muttered walking back into the room.

"Sorry." I apologized.

I walked into the closet.

"Lu Han. Casual." The closet dispensed something Lu Han was for sure to wear. Lu Han walked in as his hair with the TOWEL.

"Lu Han, boxers." I shouted and covered my eyes. He chuckled, and grabbed the
boxers that were in my hand.

"You can open your eyes. Now." Lu Han laughed. I groaned, and stopped covering my eyes.

"You hate showing skin... Why now?!" he shrugged.

I groaned frustrated with Lu Han. I walked out leaving him to change.

"Master Jin Hee. Master Kevin is here." Butler Shin announced.

"Let's go." I motioned him along. He didn't move an inch.

"You go ahead. I need to talk to Lu Han..." I left first.

{Lu Han}

I pulled the clothing onto myself. Reluctant to even go to the one class I attended.

"Lu Han!" I heard Kevin shout. I sighed,

"Hey, why are you here in the new house? You finally find the guts?" He mocked. I shook my head in utter disbelief.

"She left already. Too tired to deal with you," I ignored him.

"Let's just... Go..." I led.

"Don't mope. I gave you amble time to conduct a perfect confession. But instead you blow off 8 weeks of being alone. You wasted 2 months." His words were nothing but the truth. 

 

Considering I knew, that my opportunities were handed to me like candy. But, I 'rejected' the 'candy' for the longest time.

I couldn't tell if she even like me the same way. I didn't even know if I was just in friend zone.

  "Dong Ho! Let's play Cupid~"

Kevin said into the phone's speaker.

"Matchmaker more like it.." Dong Ho and Kevin had like deep desire for the two of us to me together.

never understood. Kevin turned to the left, and immediately stopped. 

"Bye dude..." I waved and exited swiftly.

Kevin sped away, as if attending a drag race. I spotted Jin Hee, and I watched as a innocent looking guy approached her. But of course, with great caution. He waved in front of her. Catching Jin Hee's attention, she glared intensely. I shrugged it off, and I approached the two of them.

{Jin Hee}

"Oh my god. Kwan. Never do that again. I'll take your head off."  I explained as the two of us walked.

"Sorry, anyways. How was your parents arrival? Was it dramatic?"

"Shut up, you punk." He only chuckled.

"Do you know what I hate?" I asked.

"What?"

"That the one class I take starts at 2. Like that's so early." He only scoffed in disbelief of my statement.

"I have something to tell you...." He suddenly become serious.

 

"I like you... I always have." I froze.

 

WHY KWAN I LOVE LU HAN. I CAN'T DATE YOU. I LOVE LULU!!!  I groaned angrily.

"WHY?" I asked.

"You were just so perfect."

"I don't like you like that..." I was trying to let him down easily.

"I know. But I needed to tell you how I felt." He paused.

"I am moving, to Bangkok." I hugged him. I pulled back.

"Can I kiss you goodbye?" Without being given the chance to answer. I kissed his lips,

"Goodbye Kwan." I walked away. leaving him rendured speechless. I walked into class, wondering what had I just done.

"Jin Hee..." Lu Han softly said. I looked up,

"Hey Lu Han..." I felt my eyes soften on him. The man I majorly loved. But, no nerve to ask out.

"Ugh!" Lu Han coughed.

I sensed he wanted to speak. I got up trailing behind the rather stiff looking Lu Han. He looked kinda angry, even from behind. Lu Han led me outside of the classroom. And into the empty janitors room. 

 

 

"You.. You... You kissed Kwan." He stuttered.

 

{Lu Han}

"How.. How.. Did you know?" She stuttered.

"All because he was leaving." I unknowningly said out loud.

"Lu Han, I never thought of him that way..." I groaned angrily.

I pinned her to the wall, lost in her eyes.

"I... I can't do this..." lost in thought. I had spoken out loud. I backed away, my eyes fixed on the woman I loved. The girl that made me want to just kiss her. And constantly remind her of her stunning beauty.

"I'm sorry..."  I muttered.

I left Jin Hee in the janitors room, speechless. I avoided the classroom, and headed to the university side doors.

I walked into the practice room. I lied down on the couch. I plugged in my earphones. Listening to Open Arms. I shut my ears, No. I can't be like this. I can't be jealous. She isn't even mine. I can't kiss her. Hold her in my arms until I fall asleep. I love you Jin Hee. When will you realized that I will be yours forever...  A tear rolled down my cheek,

"I love you Jin Hee. I will always be your Knight in Shining Armor." I felt the tears roll down my cheek. My thoughts drowned me into a nap.

~3 hours later~

"OHHHH!! !! We have a rebel, skipping class just to sleep.." Jongdae shouted.

"RISE AND SHINE LU HAN!!!" Sehun shouted.

I rubbed my eyes, "I'm up!"

After successfully standing up, we proceeded to practice Growl. As suggested by Baekhyun.

~6 hours later~
"Okay let's stop for today..." Suho patted out. Everyone sighed with relief.

What are you doing right now Jin Hee?  

I groaned, "Bye guys. I'm going to leave first."

"Aish. Manager-nim won't approve." Kyungsoo croaked out. I titled my head slightly, "We'll be taking today off." Minseok quickly stated. I nodded and raced through the SM building.

"LU HAN YOU IDIOT... YOU ARE SO STUPID!!"'

Eric was shouting at me, once I walked through the slide doors.

"YOU, YOU, I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE SOO. UGH. GODDAMNIT LU HAN!!!" I chuckled at Eric's outbreak.

Kevin laughed it off, "Eric calm down. Lu Han is just clueless."

Eric groaned, "I give up." 

"I am trying to shake it off. I overreacted, and Jin Hee. Well she doesn't like me. So if I even think
about confessing it would jeopardized our relationship itself."

{Kevin}

I exchanged meaningful looks with Eric.

"Fine. Let's just leave. Before fans attract." I nodded, we all put on our own definition of disguises and headed for the van. I got in, listening to Eric and Lu Han.

"You know full well that Jin Hee is practically our sister. You know that we don't care if you are our friend. We WILL beat your ." Eric paused.

"You shall confess. We'll make it perfect. Just. No. Backing. Out." I chuckled.

"Kevin and Eric will be in your favor." I stated.

Lu Han groaned, "You know she hates me... She wont feel the same..."

Lu Han sounded so sad. As if on the verge of tears.

{Lu Han}

I held myself back from the threatening tears.

'Princess Lea' 
"Who is Princess Lea?" Kevin asked, laughing. Almost dropping my phone. "It's Jin Hee...." I awkwardly answered. Eric went into a burst of laughter. I answered. "Yaebasaeyo fatty." She scoffed.

"I HATE you." I shrugged,
"What's up?"
"Lu Han, let's make plans." 
"Okay. When. Where. What time?"
I listed. 
"Hey! Okay slow down."
She shouted. 
"Okay. Saturday. Um. Let's see. My house. And, ugh. 1:00 p.m."

"Tomorrow is so long from today." 
I whined. 
"Babe. It's almost 12:00 p.m." 
". Okay I guess see you soon." 
With that she hung up.
"Ohhhh Lu Han has a datee~"
Kevin sang mockingly. I groaned, "Shut up you two." Eric didn't care.
He kept repeating,

"He's going to marry Jin Hee..."

"Shut. It." I shouted.

Eric scoffed.

"WE WILL PREPARE EVERYTHING FOR TOMORROW. ON HER ROOFTOP."

Eric shouted with a dramatic pause.

"DON'T you dare mess this up..." He finished.

I groaned, finally argeeing to the two crazy people I considered friends.

{Jin Hee}

'DON'T YOU DARE BACK OUT. THERE IS NO GOING BACK!!'
Kevin texted me. Eric had told me if I really loved Lu Han. I would have to confess or forever hold my peace.

I figured.

It's now. Or never! 

'I UNDERSTAND!'
I replied. 
We exchanged goodnight texts. I prepared for bed. Laying back and dozing off peacfully.

I woke up with such regret. Only because I had woken up quite early. 6 o'clock. Joseph walked into my room.

"Six hours of sleep Master. That is quite short. Perhaps you would like to continue your slumber?"
His Australasian accent all the more convincing.

"Very well, wake me at 9."
I ordered. 

"Very well Master Jin Hee...."

Joseph shut the door and walked slowly away. I sighed, and rolled in bed. Shutting my eyes for the short nap I wanted. My eyes slowly shut.

~3 hours later~

"Master, It is 9." Joseph paused, as if thinking. "Mister Lu Han called." I hopped up.

"Is Mister Eric and Kevin on the roof?" Joseph nodded as he made my bed.

"Retrieve my robe won't you Joseph?" He quickly grabbed my white robe. I rushed through the long staircase leading to the roof.

"HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST. DON'T FREAKING SCARE US LIKE THAT!?!" Eric shouted when I bursted through the door.

"HA!" I smirked.

"It's.... It's beautiful..." I paused.

"Holy sweet mother of Jesus." I muttered covering my mouth of amazement.

"Hey, I guess we did a good job eh?" Kevin nudged me.

I nodded scanning the beautiful rootop scenery. "Quickly. Go shower and get ready. Make yourself more beautiful then you already are...." Eric shouted.

"CORNY!"I shouted back.

"Thank you Eric. And Kevin!" I hugged Kevin. And waved to Eric. Just before running back down the stairs.

"Master Jin Hee. The shower is prepared."

I bowed, making my way to the shower.

{Lu Han}

As the hot water ran down my skin, it was as if I had just awoken from a terrible nightmare. I walked out of the shower, drying myself with my white towel. I wrapped my towel around my waist. And placed my other one around my neck.

"LU HAN!" Baekhyun shouted. I swung the door open.

"Kevin wants to talk to you." He shoved the phone in my face. I grabbed a hold of the phone. And Baekhyun walked casually away.

"Lu Han. Do you want to check the place out while Jin Hee is in the shower?" "I will come over soon. Stall her when she comes out." I quickly rushed into my room.

"TAO GET AHJUSSI TO START THE CAR!!" I shouted.

"OKAY?" Tao said in a questionable tone.

"Be there in... Ugh. I don't know. 20?" Kevin groaned.

"Okay. I will stall her." I hung up.

Swinging the door shut. I tossed my phone onto the bed, and quickly rummaged through my closet. I quickly put on my clothes. A white shirt and a plaid shirt as the outside.

 

I reached for my backpack. Tossing it onto my shoulders. I jumped onto my bed, panicking at no sight of my phone. after a couple of minutes I successfully found my phone.

"Great." I muttered.

I made my bed as fast as humanly possible. I ran through the bedroom door and slid on the hardwood with my Donald Duck socks. I reached the front door, slipped on my shoes.

"BYE!"

I shouted. Quickly I opened the door and slammed it shut.

"Face mask!"

I mumbled. I rummaged through my bag, I successfully got it on before rushing through the doors.

"GO AHJUSSI!"

I shouted as I climbed into the back. Quickly we left.

~10 minutes later~
"Exactly how do I get in?"

I asked Kevin on the phone.

"Fire escape. It reaches the rooftop. Considering it is built for a quick get away."

I groaned.

"Be up there soon."

I hung up and circled the house looking for the iron ladder. After finally finding it, I climbed slowly up.

 

"Took you awhile."

{Jin Hee}

"What the hell are you doing Kevin?" I asked as I watched Kevin roll on my bed.

"Waiting to actually watch you take off the towel." 
"Gross. You're practically my brother. That is just. Nasty." I tshed with disgust.

He smirked cutely.

"Go on. Go change into a perfectly. Casual. Yet. Nice outfit that is totally cute." I smiled and walked into my closet.

Locking it behind me.

"What do you think?" I asked twirling out happily.

 

 

Kevin smirked. "Beautiful. Here." He placed a necklace on my neck.

"For this rather nerve wrecking moment." He kissed my forehead.

"Go get em tiger." I tightly embraced him,

"Thank you Kevin... For giving me the push I needed." 
"That's what brothers are for."

 

 

"I am going to go up first." 
"DON'T!" Kevin shouted. 

 

Since it was only 11. Kevin insisted we watched a movie.

 

And of course I didn't wanted to leave Eric up there.

"Hm. What is on?" Kevin mumbled as he channel surfed. As Kevin was preoccupied I snuck away towards the stairway tracing to the rooftop.

 

"HOLY. JIN HEE!" Eric shouted hopping up immediately as the elevator doors opened.

 

I sat on the ledge with Eric admiring my own view.

"It's okay. Your life. Just maybe you have been neglected by your own family." Eric paused.

"But Kevin became your family. We became your family. I, I mean We. Want you to be happy."

I just smiled brightly as I watched the trees sway with the wind. Eric put his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer. I placed my head on his shoulder.

 

"Do you love him?" 
"I always have. I don't have the courage to follow through.." 
Eric parted my hair.
"Yes. Jin Hee, the mighty Nancy Drew of ninth grade play can be brave." I sighed.

We sat in silence, nothing But a comforting silence. 
What felt like nothing but a mere second. The doorbell rang. Eric pushed me.

"Prince charming awaits hun." I pinched his cheeks.

I rode the elevator down. I rushed to the door. Taking a deep, yet heavy, forced breathe before reaching for the doorknob.

{Eric}

I sighed with some relief. When Jin Hee bargained in Lu Han jumped behind the miniature Eiffel Tower.  He managed to escape from the fire escape. I just hope he remember the fake flowers. AND come up with something cheesy. Yet sweet, Kevin  and I are filming it. Ah the delight plastered on my admiring face.

 

 

 

{Lu Han}

 

I stood with anxiousness, it was Now or Never. I held my breath. I had forgotten the flowers that Eric gave me. I

managed to escape the rooftop when she and Eric had a heart to heart conversation. She swung the door open, with a sorta forced smile.

 

 

"H..hello Lu Han."

 

SHE WAS DRESSED SO CUTELY....

"Should I come in? I mean you are standing there like you're confused why I'm here." I walked in playing casual, acting as if I was welcome warmly. She sighed, biting her lip adorably, I felt a slight punch.

"I HATE YOU WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN~."

I chuckled. Rubbing my arm.

"I thought men never get hurt.. Or are you not manly?" She teased.

I glared. I quickly picked her up, throwing her
over my shoulder, racing towards my bedroom.

 

"LU HAN!!"

 

She screeched slightly resisted. I tossed her gently on the bed. Falling beside her, acting like dead weight. She pouted, poking my nose.

"I hate you.."

She muttered. I sat up, looking away from her. Clearly,  I was angry with her continuously saying she hated me.

"Don't do that."

She grabbed my sides. Pushing me back, she hoppped onto me. My heart started racing. The pounding on my ribcage, the fear of her figuring out my heart rate.

"Oppa~"

She cooed softly. My face heating up.

"I'm sorry. I thought you we were playing?" I contained myself from shouting how cute she was. Jin Hee grabbed my hand.

I told her,

"Let's go to the roof." 

She looked all the more confused during the elevator ride. slightly opened. As if near the point of announcing a suggestion or thought. The doors open to the beautiful scene. The romantic music playing. And the sunset still in place.

"Jin Hee. I was wondering if you ever felt any different towards me."

"Exactly how?"

I slightly chuckle. No point of keeping it a secret.

 

"I like you!"

 

Her eyes closed. And her cheeks turned red. She slowly stuttered out.

{Jin Hee}

 

"I.... I love you..."

 

Oh how much I was filled with regret. The very moment the words left my tongue. But just as I realized what Lu Han said to me. I watched his face light up, like a little boy recieving Candy.

"Really?" I nodded.

He grabbed me spinning, and squeezing me tightly.

"I DO TOO. I ALWAYS WILL." His excitement overuled mine.

He stopped spinning and kissed me. The passionate, yet rough kiss I yearned for nearly 14 years. The love of my life,  that took 14  years to approach. His passionate kiss cut off by himself. He smirked, putting me down completely. He grabbed some beautiful flowers.

"HERE." He handed it to me.

"This will represent  our relationship, tending to it. And giving  it the attention it will always need. That, is what you'll Do. You'll tend to these flowers. While I,  I tend to our relationship. The ever so happens to grow from every moment on."

He hugged him. And pulled back, kissing him deeply. His lips were gentle as imagined and his softness, the tenderness I had always imagined. His lips molded perfectly with mine.

"Kevin did this."

I told Lu Han. Lu Han frowned,

"Eric did this."

An argument between Eric and Kevin. Mostly Eric yapping, was heard.

They sighed getting up themselves, "Have fun you two."

"We will." Lu Han said. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. Just for us to kiss with a kind of flare.

"I love you. For 14 years." I blankly said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I loved you longer than anyone, or thing could imagine."