Let's Get to Work

~Cupid Time~

 

 

{Jin Hee}

I pushed my hair out of my sight. I stared into my novel, wondering why the stupid main character couldn't see how obvious that the girl was madly in love with him..

"Stupid men." I muttered.

"Yah. Don't be so stereotypical Yobeo." My annoying best friend Lu Han shouted, as he stirred the soup base.

"I'll backhand you, you dumby. I will be stereotypical if I please. Besides who wants a guy who is so oblivious to recognize her constant pleaded for even the slightest glance." He mumbled under his breath, "Someone is in a bad mood."

I immediately stood up and hopped onto the marble kitchen counter, located in the center of my kitchen.

"My crabby mood is due to my mother." He chuckled lightly, "Your mother arranging your High School sister's marriage..." I nodded, "But, it's not all that. She is so full of her daughters having to have to be perfect." He scoffed, "You have a point. You're nowhere near being perfect." I hissed viciously at him. He only giggled and continued his cooking of the Miso soup.

"Kevin is coming back from San Francisco today." Lu Han reminded me.

"Thanks babe. I'll go pick him up. Be back soon." I winked and reached for my keys.

    After finding a successful parking spot. Quickly I put the tint on my license plate. I headed for the airport doors. Catching the refreshing breeze of Air Conditioned air. I quickly spotted Kevin, due to the crowd of fans. Conviently, they were nowhere near being called saesang fans. For instance, they actually let Kevin have personal space. I put on shades, and a scarf, along with a face mask. Kevin spotted me with my sarcastic sign which stated, in English, 

 

"Picking up a snobby, 'guy' from the airport. Arriving from San Francisco. WELCOME TO KOREA. 'GUY!' " 

 

Kevin snorted in disbelief and approached me. To his advantage, his fans did not question him. I smiled underneath the mask and motioned him along.

Kevin entered the car as I placed his bags in the trunk.

"How was the trip?" 
"Fantastic, I really miss San Fran." 
"Good, being Homesick is good."
He snickered. 
"Lu Han, what's up with the two of you?" 
Kevin asked nudging me. 
"Still as naive as can be. The oblivious child, shall never figure my emotions. For I show none whatsoever." Kevin bursted into a fit of laughter, unable to control himself.

"Hey you little blabber mouth, shut it." I demanded angrily.

He wiped the tears that emerged from his eariler scene. "Well, I guess, I just got abs." I punched him lightly. He rubbed his shoulder, acting as if I severely injured him,

"My shoulder. You dislocated it!" Kevin shouted flopping his "dead" arm around.

The remaining car ride was filled with Kevin explaining his highlights of his trip. We arrived at my apartment. "Stop stalling, let's go." Kevin complained. "I'm sorry Miss." I slammed my door and rushed to open Kevin's door. He made a face at me. "Let's go, you little dimwit." I smirked scooting along. 

"Lu Han!" Kevin hugged Lu Han. Lu Han smiled happily, "Hey, I just finished too." Kevin nodded and
settled himself at the kitchen table.

"You two practically live together."  Kevin pointed out during dinner. I snickered, "I know. But, this fool doesn't pay rent."

"Yah! Don't get crabby, I got you the job."

"Yes. But it's near you. Do you believe I desire the constant reminder that you are my best friend?"

Kevin chuckled, "The bickering married couple!" He stated.

The two of us growled at the same time.

"We are not a couple!"

"We are not a couple!"

We said in unison. Kevin gave a light laugh.

"Sure act like it." I pinched Kevin's cheeks,

"Stop it. I love you. And only you. Now stop it you, you irritating fool." Kevin smirked,

"I was feeling the love. For only a second." He squeezed my nose.

We locked eyes, telepathically I informed him, you are one son of a . For pete's sake. Stop your games. I am going to beat your down.  He chuckled happily, Baby forgive me. It won't happen again. Kevin pecked my cheek,

"Now stop scolding you brother."

"Kevin, I hate you."

I poker faced him. Kevin abruptly stood up,

"I'll clean up." I thanked him politely as he took the dishes away.

 

 

"Lu Han?" I clapped in front of him.

He jumped, I could tell his heart was racing,

"You staying here? Or at the dorm?"

He shrugged.

"You decide."

He muttered.

I smirked, "Dorms."

He smiled innocently. "Okay, I'll be staying here."

I hit him lightly, "Bye." I pecked his cheek before escorting Miss Kevin out.

 

 

"You kiss everyone like it's nothing." Kevin said before I pulled up to his dorm.

"Only kiss the ones you care about." Kevin lectured.

"That's why I kiss you." He smiled satisfied.

Slightly kissing my cheek, before he exited my car. He waved goodbye.

I waved back, before I quickly turned around,  heading back home.

{Lu Han}
"Pshh. Impossible. Yes, I understand you went to San Francisco for 2 months, to let me confess to Kim Jin Hee."

I explained as Kevin and I webcamed.

"Aigoo, You dumby. You never react on your emotions."

Kevin softly stated, displaying a blank expression. I stuck my tongue out,

" I'm sorry hyung..." He smiled widely.

"I am so close to killing you." Jin Hee shouted from the doorway.

I sighed, "Just wait Kevin." He nodded shooing me away. By the time I made it out the guest room, which was practically mine.

Considering it contained my belongs.

Anyways, the rather annoyed Jin Hee was talking to someone.

"Are you talking to me?" I mumbled under my breath.

Obviously she hadn't heard me,

"Dongho! Stop it. How have you been? Is life without U KISS good? Yeah. You heard about Kris? I know. It's a shame, but you know what? I'm not going to cut connections with him, sheesh, I didn't cut connections with you."

Aish, she was talking to Dongho.

 

"LU HAN!" Kevin shouted. Jin Hee smirked looking up, curiously. She put Dongho on speaker,

"Hi Hyung." Dongho said.

"Hey Dongho...."

"Dongho I'll hang up, just webcam me."

Jin Hee hung up and pinched my nose. I stared at her in awe.

She was gorgeous.

"Kevin..." I said. She nodded pushing me along. At the computer, I noticed, Kevin had hung up.

She pouted, then poked my sides.

"You can't get me back!" She taunted. I chuckled warmly, "Watch me."

Quickly I picked her up, and tossed her on the bed. She squirmed a little. Her hair slightly messed up, I only took a slight moment to admire her true beauty.

 

"Lu Han, don't I swear to god." I smirked. Ignoring her little freak out. I tickled her,  she let out a screech,

"Lu.... Lu... Lu... Lu han.... St..stopp. Itt." She said between her soft giggles. I stopped, placing my hands on my hips,

"That was fun." I winked. She snorted,

"Meanie." She bounced up. I turned around and to my desk. I sat down, Kevin recalled me.

"Sorry, Lu Han. Manager-nim wanted to discuss some things..."

Kevin laughed uneasily.

"Well, Jin Hee was talking to Dongho."

{Jin Hee}
I turned my head after hearing my name being mentioned.

"Dongho is calling too. Let me mash the calls together." Lu Han muttered.

I chuckled, "Dumby." I mumbled under my breath as I made his bed. I skipped over to Lu Han

. Who was slightly dumbfounded. "Here." I placed myself on his lap as I assisted him.

"Heeyy!" Dongho waved smiling. Kevin also waved.

"Wow, I haven't seen you in a while."
Kevin said to Dongho.

Dongho nodded, "Neither, I miss you guys. Really.."

I grinned at Lu Han,

"They are actually talking they aren't even awkward right now."

Lu Han patted my knee before nodding.

I sighed, "Are you sitting on Lu Han?"

Dongho finally noticed. I jolted up,

"Sorry!" I apologized. Lu Han smirked,

"Don't act innocent." I chuckled.

I pecked Lu Han on the cheek, and waved to Kevin and Dongho.

"Goodbye Ma'me." Lu Han growled,

"I'm MANLY!" I shook my head,

"Goodnight darling."

I walked out of the room. Before I shut the door, I caught a sentence from Dongho and Kevin.

"He didn't actually do it?"

Kevin responded,

"Lu Han tell him. You chickened out!"

Followed by Lu Han's cute chuckle.

 

 

 

          Spending time with Lu Han was great, especially the two months Kevin was gone. Kevin, is my childhood best friend, he is like my older brother. Considering he practically raised me, I was his neighbor in San Francisco.  Kevin, we did everything together. With our third wheel,  Lu Han. I felt bad for the guy I was madly in love with. Besides, if I confessed, amd he didn't return my feelings, that would have meant, that our friendship would be at steak.

 

 

    I changed into my sleepwear, after preparing for bed. I crawled into bed, finally feeling the relief of the comfortable bed. As I dozed off I heard Lu Han's wonderful laughter.

    "Baby, hey. Wake up." Lu Han said . "Aish Lu Han," I got up, and prepared myself for the dreadful day. "Out." I ordered him before I stripped of my clothing.

- 5 minutes after sucessfully getting up-   =.=

"Hey, d-...."  Lu Han had come in without my approval.

I was almost fully .

{Lu Han}
"." I muttered. Jin Hee scrambled to get her towel.

"LU HAN!" She shouted.

"Yes?" I said. She tsh-ed.

"I didn't even let you in!?"

Without her knowledge the towel fell when she was still comprehending what just happened with me. Her body, it was perfect. She had curves, he petite frame was just, perfect.

"J..jin... Jin Hee..."

"WHAT!" She shouted.

"Why are you even still in here?!"

She questioned.

"Your towel dropped."

"Dammit." She muttered.

After tightly wrapping it onto herself, she stated. "Lu Han, please. Please leave." She paused.

Shaking her head, "What was so important that you couldn't wait?" She softly asked.

  "Kevin and I were wondering when your parents are arriving back."

{Jin Hee}
I chuckled, "Tomorrow. Now, please leave, I have to shower."

He laughed uneasily.

"I'm sorry." He bowed before exiting.

I sighed, walking to my bathroom. Turning the shower on. I locked the door, and dropped the towel. Entering the warm shower.

 

After getting dressed. "You look amazing." Lu Han said.

"Dumby, your parents are coming today." He stated.

"A fact I already know. I just wanted you out." I explained.

He nodded, "Do you want me to drive?"

I shrugged. "Fine..." He grabbed his keys and opened the door. I put on my shoes before exiting. 

     In the car, Lu Han had brought up the two months we spent together.

"You tossed that ball." He argued.

I just sighed, but I couldn't have left it unsolved.

"You threw that ball, but I apologized!"

Lu Han mocked me, repeating my apology in a high voice.

"I'm so sorry, about that. Are you okay? I am truly sorry."

I just chuckled.

"FINE. Fifty, fifty."

He agreed for taking half of fault.

    "Lu Han!!"

My parents shouted when they spotted me.

I groaned,  not even acknowledging their own daughter.  All they did was glance at me, and wave. Lu Han could tell I was offended. Lu Han flashed a weak smile as my parents discussed my sister's wedding. I trailed along behind. I noticed my friend, who worked as a security guard, standing motionless. I knew my parents wouldn't notice my disappearance, so I seeked away.

 

  "Excuse Me Mister." I said, after putting on a mask and sunglasses.

 "What can I help you with ma'me?" I let out a slight chuckle,

 "Sung Ho cut it out. I know you have a break right about." I paused, staring intently at my watch. "Now." I finished.

 He chuckled, "Jin Hee, sheesh. My comrade said he seen you yesterday." I nodded,

"Kevin." He nodded, showing his understanding. We walked to one of the café in the airport.

 

After Sung Ho bought his food we settled down. I took a sip of my latte, setting my phone on the table.

". Lu Han is calling. Your absence has been recognized." I groaned.

"Yaebasaeyo?"

Sung Ho picked up.

"Sure, here Lu Han."

I sighed, "Yaebasaeyo, Lu Han." I groaned.

"How could you even think of ditching me?" Lu Han sounded offended.

I growled, "My parents don't even care. They didn't notice."

"But I Did!" 
"Well, after a while, because my parents dragged you to baggage. I am not angry with you. I am angry at them." 
"Jin Hee, please don't leave me with them. Alone.." He whispered into the phone.

I pitied Lu Han, and his voice displayed his displeasure with my parents itself.

"This is for you..." 
"There's the girl I love."
"The problem is, is that I hate you..." 
"Byee..." He quickly hung up. I hugged Sung Ho goodbye,

"See you later!" He said waving. I nodded and headed to Baggage.  I put on the mask and scarf again. I grinned to myself, time to scare that little boy Lu Han...  I slowly approached the boy, who was wearing a mask, scarf and shades for pete's sake. I knew it was him, by his attire.

"Aaahhh!" Lu Han shouted, when I hopped up and grabbed his sides.

"Where are my parents?" I asked curious about not seeing them cling to him.

"Jin Hee, how is your sister? Is she okay? Have you been watching her?"

That's all my mother said to me.

"I don't know how she is, I don't know if she is okay. And I sure as hell haven't been watching her."

My mother growled instantaneously.

"Watch your mouth young lady." My father ordered.

"I am so tired. Let's just get you back home!" I sighed.

Lu Han groaned, and linked arms with me. My parents walked in front of us.

"We have to get to work soon..."

I whispered to Lu Han. 

"Mrs. Lee, Mr. Lee please go in."

Lu Han said when he opened the back door.

"Thank you. Such a fine gentleman."

My mother said smiling.

I tsh-ed at Lu Han, he just smirked innocently.

I mouthed,  "I hate you..."

He closed the back door, and opened the front door for me.

"You change your mind quickly." He shrugged.

I got into the car willingly, and Lu Han slammed the door shut. He ran to the other side of the car. Settling at the steering wheel. He seatbelted himself, then eyed me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Do you want to fly out the window if I get into an accident?" I groaned.

I put the seatbelt on.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very..." he sarcastically snorted.

I sighed. "So Lu Han, how has Our little angel been doing?" my father asked.

"Jin Hee is as happy as can be." I snorted. He tsh-ed at me.

I groaned. "Not Jin Hee you dumby. She is nothing but a heir. I meant Shin Min." My father said, in the same tone, that always showed his disapproval.

"I don't know sir. I haven't spoken to her since your vacation." I nodded.

Lu Han smirked at me. "You little brat. You haven't visited your sister. You are such a flaw to our family." My mother told me.

Lu Han glanced at me, he knew I never liked my family, they were intolerable.

"You are such a selfish child. I should have gotten an abortion when I had the chance. You stupid, arrogant burden." My mother continued.

Before she could continue, Lu Han coughed. "Mrs. Lee, Mr. Lee. You have arrived."

He unseatbelted and opened the door for them.

"Thank you son." My father gave Lu Han $100 dollars. American.

"What the hell am I suppose to do with this?" Lu Han asked trying to lighten up my mood.

It did slightly help,

"Lu Han, Can you drive me to the house."

"Can I stay with you??"

Lu Han pleaded.

"Sure."

He clapped excitedly.

"Want to watch a horror movie?"

I asked smirking evilly.

"Ugh.... S..sure..."

He said shakily.

I snickered.

"Which house?" Lu Han said shakily.

"I'll type it in. It just finished being built. You can have the other house if you want.."

"Letting me have a house? You crazy lady. No way."

"Fine your loss."

I knew he'd pass off.
 

{Lu Han}

My jaw dropped at the sight of Jin Hee's new house. It was freaking huge, and probably was so expensive.

"Holy ." She muttered.

"You didn't want this?" I asked without peeling my eyes off the house.

They messed up the gardening. I prosifcally instructed NO daisies." I chuckled.

"Open the garage." I ordered.

She nodded, exitting the car. She whispered something, and then screamed. The door opened. She smiled at me, and motioned me into the garage.

I drove down, and holy .

There was so many cars....

. "You rich bastard." I muttered.

She just nodded and led me to the living room. I was stunned. 

 

"Which room do you want?" She asked. I shrugged.

"This one or-"

"Hi Jin Hee." Her sister said. When we finally noticed her sitting by the window. Even from behind I could tell it was her, from her hair colour. And of course her voice.

"What do you want Shin Min?" She said with no sympathy in her voice. Shin Min shrugged.

"Then. GET OUT." Jin Hee commanded.

"I thought you'd like to meet my husband to be. Lu Han." I stepped back.

"W..wh..what..." She stuttered out.

"Mother said I can choose whoever I like because I threw a tantrum about the guy she wanted me to marry." Shin Min paused.

"So. I chose Lu Han." She smiled at me.

"What are you going to do sis?" She smirked.

Jin Hee hissed. "I hate you." through her teeth.

"Yeah well. I treat you like nothing. Because you are obviously adopted." Shin Min smirked.

"My husband to be Lu Han." Jin Hee.

She slapped her.

"You are a little spoiled brat. You deserve nothing more than to rot. So what you're the youngest. You treat your older
siblings with respect. So unless you want to get the most terrifying whooping of your entire life. Then continue being a snob. By all means go ahead."

 

Jin Hee paused.

"My pleasure would be giving you your first act of actually discipline."

Shin Min shriveled.

"I was just kidding."

 

Jin Hee decked her sister in the face.

 

 

"I'm sorry."

She apologized.

"Are you going to tell your mother?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I won't marry you.." Shin Min ran out the door.

While she let herself cry.

"That was harsh." I told her.

She smirked,

"She deserved it. Besides, it taught her something." I nodded.

"This place is amazing!" I say rather intreged.

She smirked,

"I'll just show you the room." I nod and follow her into the room.

Just was amazing. The bed was huge. And the view from the glass windows. And the design of the walls, it was astonishing.

 

"HOW MUCH DOES THIS EVEN COST?" I shouted, will I jumped on the bed.

"Um I don't know. About-" she sighed and lied beside me.

"55 million, roughly. Probably more."  She paused.

"Lights off." The lights dimmed.

I formed an "o" shape with my mouth. She pressed a button on the nightstand. And it flipped to a new nightstand. She opened one of the drawers. She tossed the remote at me. She grabbed another remote. She hopped onto the bed smirking. I laid properly, and she joined me. Jin Hee smirked and laid her head on my chest. I was quite embarassed considering my.heart was beating rapidly. Her hand on my belly, and her head on my chest, with my arm around her.

"Horror movie Lu Han!" She chanted.

I flicked. "You pick." I suggested.

She hopped up happily.

Jin Hee went to the a door, swinging it open. The room contained only DVD'S.

 

Jin Hee walked to the horror movie section.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lu Han's House Tour~

 

Second bedroom, and the view....

Second Bedroom 

 

Different view of Living Room, also view of Swimming Pool.....