Celebration!

Jack & Elsa: Sharing Our Cold Hearts

      "Are you serious? That's amzing! All at the same time," Jack replied, "How clever are you to do the same thing as us."

Kristoff, Hiccup, and Eugene were speechless. They didn't think they were ready to be a father. After finding out they were fidgeting for about half an hour.

      Why weren't you like that? everyone else was afraid, but you weren't. Well, I always wanted to be a father, ya know... Now that I am one, I am super-duper happy. Super-duper? Back to your self again? I guess so...

      After the amazing news, the gang celebrated at Nuit avec la Dame.  While at the resturant they discussed baby names.

Jack and Elsa thought. Elsa said,"If it's a girl, Crystal. I'll let Jack figure out the boy's one."

      Jack says,"I'll like Jeffrey or Jayson or Jackson..."

Elsa argues,"WHY DO THEY HAVE TO START WITH 'J'?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? At least have ONE child have a name without a 'J' in it!!!"

      Eugene and Rapunzel decide on Elena for a girl and Kenny for a boy. Kristoff and Anna decide for Gillian for a girl and Matthew for a boy. Hiccup and Merida decided on Ally for a girl and Luke for a boy.

1 month after finding out it was time for the big wedding day.

      Elsa screeched,"Everyone!!! WAKE UP. It's the special day. We gotta get dressed." Everyone hears Elsa and jolts up and occupies the bathroom for about 2 hours. The boys are in a different hall because they can't look at the girls until the ceremony.

     After several hours, the girls are ready in their dresses, with their hair made, and their make-up done.

After the vows, they all say," I Do." They kissed and the bride was swept of her feet.

We will just skip to the fun parts.

      Everyone had baby girls. Elsa got the name, Crystal. Rapunzel got Elena. Anna got Gillian. Merida got Ally.