Five Years Later...

Jack & Elsa: Sharing Our Cold Hearts

We are skipping to five years after that because in between, we were pretty much playing Truth or Dare everyday with our buddies...

Well, yeah. That pretty much is true, so let's get to the exciting part!!!

*With Jack, Hiccup, Eugene, and Kristoff*

"Hey guys, I wanna ask you something," the guys all said in synch.

They all agreed to say it one at a time, Jack, Hiccup, Eugene, then Kristoff. Turns out they all wanted to say, "I want to propose to my girlfriend!"

You guys had a conference about proposing to us??? Yeah, I thought they would give me advice on doing it correctly!!!  Oh, Ok! ;)

Jack jumped up and said,"I have a plan. Let's go on a quadriple date and then we can rent out the stage. After that, we can all propose at the same time. Is that a nice plan or what?"

      They all agreed and said LET'S DO IT!!!

On the special day, the ladies were invited to go to Nuit avec la Dame by the gentlemen. While getting there, the boys were pouring on sweat. You think it is easy proposing at the age of 22. After the meal, the manager said that there was going to be a special performance. As they knelt down to the youg ladies, they pulled out the ring and in sync, they said, "Will you marry me?" All together they said, "YES!" That night was SOO romantic. You went through all that hassle forr me...  Well, yeah. I had to make a move someday.I couldn't live any longer with you as my girlfriend. You HAD to be my wife for me to feel better.