Let's Get a Room

Jack & Elsa: Sharing Our Cold Hearts

OhMerGawwd. I have to write this part all by myself... The baby is crying again. With three kids, my life has changed.

After the proposal, the group decided to stay at an hotel for three days. While at the hotel, we all --------- ya know.

Well, it was the first day as your fiancee, Jack. Well, now we are together with three kids. That's nice. I think Jayson is awake again. I'll get him. you can take over, snowflake. Ok, snowball. Where were we?

 *One Month Later*

With Elsa, Anna, Merida, and Rapunzel

"Guys, I have something to tell you," everyone said. After hearing them talk in sync, they laughed for about 2 minutes.

      "I'm serious. Since I'm the oldest, I'll go first... I'm......I'm Pregnant," Elsa said nervously.

Everyone else gasped and said the same thing. They all were shocked at how they were proposed to at the same time and now they are pregnant at the same time... They wondered how they were going to get the cat out of the bag.

      "I know! We can do the same thing the boys did for us, but at Punzie's place," Merida said.

"Yeah. It's like our present back, right," Anna said, "We can do that... right now, actually."

      In the living room, the ladies stood in the living room, meanwhile the guys settle down on the couch.

1,2,3! They all shouted, "SURPRISE! WE'RE ALL PREGNANT!!!"

      The other guys weren't really excited about that, but I always wanted to be a father. Awww, really. Now you are!!!