Truth or Dare

Jack & Elsa: Sharing Our Cold Hearts

Let's just skip the date part and continue the story from after the announcement of us being a couple and them saying congrats, Snowflake. Fine Snowball.Just because we can't write a whole chapter about the announcement! Thanks, love ya, Snowflake. *kisses*♥

Merida says," Guys, let's get this party started! Let's play a good old game of Truth or Dare!"

      Everyone agrees with her.As they started, everyone became hungry, so they took a 'break'.

Elsa spun the bottle first since she was the oldest female. The bottle landed on Rapunzel. Rapunzel obviously chose dare. As Elsa began to think, Rapunzel was actually shivering with fear. She probobly thought she was going to recieve a very bad dare.

      "I dare you to go kiss Eugene on the lips for a minute straight. If you stop, you start over again," Elsa said.

"Nice one Elsa," said Jack, Merida, and Hiccup.

The bottle was now spun by Anna, being the second oldest female. It landed on Jack, the person sitting right across from her.

      "Jack, I dare you to also kiss Elsa non-stop for a minute straight. If you stop, you have to start all over again," Anna said while laughing.

The game was over after an hour and a half of playing.                 I have to say that game brought everyone even closer with their "mate"

.                                                                                                 That is true. We kissed for one minute STRAIGHT!

                                                                                               Why? Is it something that is wrong? No, I'm saying it as a good thing!!!