Party at Punzie's House

Jack & Elsa: Sharing Our Cold Hearts

It all started when Elsa came to Rapunzel (her cousin)'s place for a sleepover with Anna, her sister, and Kristoff, her boyfriend.

       "Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, you made it ready," Rapunzel and Eugene said.

I remember sneaking around, seeing you and looking at you and thinking, 'Woah! She's BEAUTIFUL' and 'I can't wait to meet her' with a big smile on my face.

Really, how sweet! ♥♥♥ I love you, Jack. *kisses him on cheek*

       Rapunzel called Merida, Hiccup, and Jack down from the living room. Everyone greeted eachother meanwhile Jack and Elsa locked eyes.They sooner found out that they had the same powers. After the long stressful day of traveling through the starry night, they decided to have all the fun tomorrow night.

      Eugene exclaimed, "Everyone pick a roommate! We only have four rooms, so you have to share. Rember, sharing is caring!"

Everyone was in a couple except for us  Jack and Elsa. Everyone else obviously chose the other person in the couple. 

     The pairs in a room are:

  • Rapunzel and Eugene                       Why are all the girls first? I want them after the guys.
  • Anna and Kristoff                              Beacuse it is more better, ok?                   
  • Merida and Hiccup                            Yes, snowflake...
  • Elsa and Jack                                   Thank you, snowball.

To Be Continued in Next Chapter!

What will happen Next? Comment down below!