News Exploded!

Say you love me

 

The whole night bonding and celebration must have exhausted me that I didn’t notice I comfortably slept in my bed… IN MY BED?! Wait, how did I get here? I tried to remember what we did last night. We watched Titanic as we ate ramen and popcorn. I watched with misty eyes (Yes, I cried. I’m a Jack-and-Rose-love team fan) and Kiseop’s shoulder acted as my pillow. We chat for a while but I can’t exactly remember what I said. Oh! I accidentally drank that soju in can when I got something for us to drink. I thought it was cola. I hope I didn’t spill out anything embarrassing. I might not want to know it in the first place now. After that, I think I already slept. I don’t want to think how did Kiseop managed to get me here in my bed. I shook my head.

Now I know why my head aches like this. Curse this hang over.  I tried to sit up in my bed. Just then, I saw a sticky note on my alarm clock.

'HEY MUSHROOM, WHAT’S YOUR WEIGHT? I think I cracked my bones from transferring you here. :D Breakfast is ready.( I’m afraid you might burn the whole house if you’ll try to cook) Lucky you have an awesome best friend. Meet you soon.'

“MUSHROOM? I cracked his bone? Hey! Am I that fat huh? Ayshh! Kiseop! That crazy guy... “

He knows I hate when someone calls me with my nickname back when I was a child. They said it’s because of my chubby pink cheeks that look like a mushroom that’s why they gave me that name. I read his note again. “He prepared breakfast for me?”

I went in the dining area and indeed pancakes, hot chocolate drink, and toasted bread are waiting for me. The whole dining area smelled like bake shop.

I was enjoying my hot chocolate when someone hit the doorbell. “Mmm,wait. Coming!”

Waiting at the gate was Bree who seems like she’s having a fashion show with her outfit. Anyway, she preferred dressing that way, fan girl look 101.

I opened the gate. “Hey Bree. What made you come here this early?”

She entered. “I’ll explain inside!”

Did I just hear her squealing? I feel something’s up. She’s too obvious when she’s bringing some exciting news. After closing the gate, I went back to my interrupted breakfast, and this time I’m sharing it with Bree.

“Showhazzanoos?”

“What? Could you please empty your mouth first Yesha?”

I tried to chew the pancake quickly and swallow it. “Sorry.” I wiped drips of maple syrup with a tissue. “So what’s the news?”

Now here’s my kiss me friend, transforming. “Eeeeh! You wouldn’t believe the news!”

“What news?” I continued eating bread while she does her thing, reporting the fan girl way.

Bree took a deep breath. “OKAY. So I was browsing last night in some of UKISS sites to look for their schedule and you know some fan events that we can probably go into and surf some of their videos in youtube. Oh yeah right! Check out their performance in a festival. They’re so HOT!”

I looked at her with bread hanging at my mouth. ”So that’s the news?”

“Oh no no. That’s not the news yet. Wait till I get on that part. So as I was saying, I was browsing some fan sites and blogs with reliable sources last night and then in Twitter, kiss mes started going crazy about some news that UKISS officially announced. And you will really get crazy with that news! I almost rolled on the floor when I read the announcement because it’s so excited!

“Bree—“

“This is what every fan girl waited!”

“Bree—“

“I mean who wouldn’t get excited? This—“

“BREE!” I rolled my eyes and then looked at her. “Just go straight to the news. You’re just spazzing!”

She stopped spazzing and calmed down. “I’m sorry. Just carried away because of, you know, that news—“

“Yes, that news that you must be telling me. So?”

“Sorry. So this is it. UKISS are doing a show where they will date kiss mes like us in one month!! Isn’t that exciting?!”

I looked at her. “Yeah, that sounds exciting. So when will it start? So we can watch it.”

Her eyes are sparkling. “Who said we will just watch?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I just submitted applications for the two us… And we’re going to audition to be their date!”

I almost spilled out my choco drink. “WHAT?!”

“You better start dressing up because we have an audition to go later.” She put out my foods and dragged me to my room. That explains why she has the fan girl/model look.

“Bree! Are you serious about this? No no no. I can’t do it!”

“That’s why we will audition!” I tried to escape out of my room. But Bree blocked the door.

“That’s a nationwide telecast show Bree!  I don’t think I can go to the audition and then become a YouTube star with my video titled ‘a-funny- kiss-me-who-tried-to-audition-but- turned-out-embarrassing-herself’! ” I’ve never done any audition in my entire life!

“Come on Yesha. Don’t be pessimistic. Let’s just give it a try okay?”

I just pouted my lips and tap my head. With Bree’s look, I don’ think I can have a choice either. Now I’m freaking NERVOUS! How could Bree get so excited about this audition thing?

SIGH. I should better get ready for this another FAN GIRL ADVENTURE.

 

 

------------------

 

                I feel like a tornado just passed in my room. Closets open, clothes around my bed, shoes scattered on the floor and a mannequin, oh wait, that’s me. I felt like a mannequin where Bree experimented all the looks that popped in her very imaginative fashion mind. Bree decided to choose my outfit and do my make over, since, as she said, she’s a good friend of mine and she’s actually doing me a very big favor. Finally, after three hours of trying different looks, Bree found the best outfit for me.

                “Wow. This is the perfect look!” she commented as I stand in front of my body mirror.

                “Do you think this isn’t too much?” I awkwardly looked at my look.

                “Trust me! Now we both look awesome.” She smiled as she posed beside me in the mirror.

                I just laughed. “Yeah right. Let’s rock that audition. Fighting!”

                “Fighting!”

                I tried to put a smile in my face. I guess Bree didn’t notice that I can barely breathe, I feel like turning pale just thinking about what will happen in the audition. I hope everything will be fine. I don’t care if I won’t be picked. I just want this entire thing done. I don’t want to waste Bree’s effort for this day.  With my violet stilettos on, tight jeans with some ripped parts, loose printed shirt with my one shoulder exposed and some accessories Bree amazingly picked which perfectly matched my look, I think I’m ready to win that chance of dating any UKISS member. KPOP fairy, if I’ll pass the audition, please extend my luck. I want to spend my next month with… MY PRINCE, ELI.This is it, FIGHTING!

-----TBC------

Thank you for READING! ^^