A Ride to Confession

Say you love me

Sorry if it took me months to UPDATE this story ^^

I'll try to update more often.and I decided to have other's POV. It's time to look at Kiseop"s mind :D

So enjoy! :)

 

---

(Kiseop's POV)

I just got home from Yesha's house. I cooked breakfast for her because I know she won't cook for herself and she probably miss someone's cooking for her. It's been three years since she decided to stal here in Korea and study for middle and high school. That also means living alone in their house.

Being her bestfriend, her parents asked me to look over Yesha and take care of her while they are away.

 

But even if her parents didn't ask me to do it, I will still do everything that I do for her.

No matter how hard I try to fight and suppress what I feel.. it always come down to the reality that..

 

 

.. I started to FALL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND.

 

Lately I've been showing her that I like her but it all just looked like a big joke to her, She'll never take it seriously. When I told her that I am willing to cook for her forever..

I really mean it. When I told her that she can fall for me..

those words were true. I just don't know if I have the courage to confess because I value our friendship and I don't want to risk it right now. The mere thought of breaking what relationship we have now as bestfriends breaks my heart even more. So I guess it's better this way.

 

 

I'll just secretly love my bestfriend.

 

 

I was lying in my bed and listening in my iphone when someone called me from the door. "Kiseop!" I opened my eyes and looked who's calling me..

 

 

And I got STUNNED. O__O

 

 

 

--

(Yesha's POV)

 

"Kiseop!"

 

I called him as I enter in his room. He was lying in his bed. He opened his eyes and looked at me as if he just saw a ghost. I know I don't really wear make up and these kinds of clothes but do I look really weird for him to stare at me that way?

I came over at Kiseop's house because I told Bree I don't have the guts to ride on a bus and commute with this attire.

No.

Way.

And so we just agreed to meet up at the mall for the "audition". In short, I'll ask my bestfriend to give me a ride. :)

 

"Kiseop!" I repeated.

"What are you wearing?" I looked at my outfit.

"Actually.. Bree forced me to wear these whole thing. Is it alright?" I looked at him.

I don't know if I'm just assuming but I think I saw a spark in his eyes.

Or maybe this is the first time she saw me dressed this way that's why he's looking at me like that. By the way, the last minute, Bree changed my jeans into a pink shorts. She said I have to show off my long legs because it's my asset.

Really? Haha. Seriously, this is my first time dressing like this outside the house.

I smiled and teased Kiseop just to feel comfortable.

"Mmm. Admit it.You find me gorgeous,don't you?" I came closer.

"What? You look like an overdressed mannequin." then he smiled.

I pouted. "Can you lie for once that I look pretty?"

He just laughed. Then he asked me,

"Why are you here and why do you look like that?"

 

And so I explained everything about Bree's crazy audition plan. Kiseop also know that I am a UKISS fan girl. But he doesn't know my prince. Haha.:D

At first he didn't agree but I did some aegyo (cute face in korean) and that convinced her. Yey! "You have to cover your legs first." He threw me his jacket.

"Huh?"

"I don't want Seoul people to see your legs and feel sick." he smirked.

"My legs look that bad?! You crazy.haha."

He also laughed then he handed me my pink helmet.

"Hold tight."

I covered my legs with his jacket then wrapped my arms in his waist. Wow.He smells..

 

Good.^^

 

He suddenly spoke, "Actually, you really look gorgeous."

 

"What?" Did I just blush?

 

"Nothing. Let's go."

He started the engine and we set off to the mall. After a couple of minutes we arrived. It's 10am.

 

"My ever supportive bestfriend, thanks for the ride. You can go." I saluted at him.

I thought he'll already leave.Of course I don't want him to watch me embarassing myself later. I'm only doing this for Bree. I bet Kiseop will die laughing at me if he'll watch.

So no way.

But then,

"Since I'm already here, I'll just watch and support my best friend!" he winked.

"Wait.What?!!"

 

He came closer then whispered,

"Fighting~" raising his fist.

He smiled then walked towards the entrance.

 

"Ayshhh..Kiseop!!" >_<

But he just laughed.

 

---

 

that's it for this chapter. =) I edited this chapter because I uploaded this through mobile and the spacing didn't really went  well. Now it's much better.

COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS? feel free to post :D