Chapter 4- First meeting

A Series of Crossdressing Events

From: Pretty Myungsoo

To: Choding :D

I'm sorry, I can't make it this Saturday >.<

From: Choding :D

To: Pretty Myungsoo

Why? :(
 

From: Pretty Myungsoo

To: Choding :D

My cousin and his friend are coming back this Saturday from a study exchange programme for seniors. I need to go to the airport to fetch them to my house.

From: Choding :D

To: Pretty Myungsoo

O.o aww I was looking forward all week to see my girlfriend again
 

From: Pretty Myungsoo

To: Choding :D
What girlfriend!! :p but I'm really sorry :(
 

From: Choding :D

To: Pretty Myungsoo

It's okay, but a kiss from you would be nice ;D

From: Pretty Myungsoo

To: Choding :D

....

 

But Myungsoo does let Sungyeol kiss him when they are alone in the toilet during lunch which leaves Sungyeol with a huge grin on his face

“Stop smiling you look stupid.”

“I'm trying to smile enough for the both of us since you can't smile now.” Sungyeol teases and winces as Myungsoo elbows his ribs 

“By the way, do your cousin and his friend know about your you-know-what?"

"Yes. Because they are really close to me. I've known them since I was born. I'm just glad that they don't judge me for it."

"I don't judge you too." Myungsoo doesn't reply but Sungyeol can see that he is struggling to not smile.

"Since they know too, why can't I go with you to meet them."

"That’s true." Myungsoo admits, "That means I kissed you for nothing."

"What’s wrong with kissing me?" Sungyeol replies indignantly and luckily for them, the class was too noisy for anyone to hear Sungyeol.

Myungsoo shoots him a glare and Sungyeol falls silent. 

"I'm going home with Woohyun and Dongwoo today." he says after a while. 

Myungsoo looks up shocked. "I didn't really mean it when I say that it meant I kissed you for nothing." 

"I know I know." Sungyeol laughs, "it's just that I promised them today that we would go play at our favorite arcade."

"Oh okay. But I really didn't mean it. I can kiss you again to prove it." Myungsoo looks really regretful 

"you can kiss me all you want on Saturday." Sungyeol winks playfully at Myungsoo who pushes his face away.

"Go back to your seat, class is starting."

After school, Woohyun and Dongwoo had to come down specially to drag Sungyeol away. He was clinging onto Myungsoo for his dear life while the latter maintained his poker face. Sungyeol only left when Myungsoo threatened to cancel their Saturday plans.

“Saturday plans? You have Saturday plans with Myungsoo?” Woohyun asks.

“Yea kind of, we just hang out.”

“I’m hurt, he seems to be more of your best friend than we are.” Woohyun pouts.

“They are different matters.” Dongwoo sneakily supplies.

“Different? How different?”

“It’s just different.” Sungyeol agrees.

“Are you two keeping secrets from me?” Woohyun side eyes them.

“Of course not! Come on, let’s race to the arcade, loser has to treat us to ice cream!” Sungyeol screams and take off running followed closely by the competitive Woohyun and Dongwoo runs behind them laughing crazily.
 

After an intensive battle in the arcade, Woohyun has to leave first to pick up his younger brother from school, leaving Dongwoo and Sungyeol to walk home together.


“So how are the two of you? The girls are always asking Myungsoo if you two are official yet.” Dongwoo starts.

“I'm not really sure too but we do cuddle and kiss.”

“Awww that's so cute!” Dongwoo squeals

“Hyung please control yourself.” Sungyeol laughs at Dongwoo’s overdramatic expressions.

“But I can't help it, you two are so cute together.” Dongwoo laughs happily 

“There’s just one tiny problem.”

“Oh my god a problem!” Dongwoo gasps

“We are both guys.”

“That’s legit.” Dongwoo nods his head understandingly.

“I mean to me it's nothing but to others I'm not sure if my parents will be that open.” Sungyeol sighs heavily.

“I understand. My parents threw a huge fit when they found out I cross dressed. But they're cool with it now.”

“I hope my parents will be that cool when I tell them that I'm gay. At least I have a brother.”

“Are you really gay or do you just like Myungsoo?”

“I'm not sure too. I mean before I met Myungsoo, I mostly thought of girls but now, I only think of him.”

“Oh wow you're really do like Myungsoo.”

“Of course!”

“Then that's great! I mean as long as you both love each other, everything will be okay!”

“That's a really optimistic view, but I hope that we can stay together. I really do want him to know that I really like him and accept him for who he is.”
 

“I'm sure he will be able to see your love for him.”

“I hope so. But thanks hyung, your advices are always good.” Sungyeol gives Dongwoo two thumbs up.

“Of course! But why have I yet I find my right one then?" dongwoo cries dramatically

“I'm sure you will find him or her one day.” sungyeol pats Dongwoo on the back sympathetically.

"I hope so too." 

After Dongwoo and Sungyeol part ways, Sungyeol finds himself at the doorstep of Myungsoo’s house. He hadn’t planned on doing so but somehow once he reached the train station, he had a strong desire to see Myungsoo.

It’s almost 6pm already, Myungsoo should be just reaching home, Sungyeol thinks as he sits on the front porch waiting for Myungsoo to return.
 

Sungyeol is too engrossed in his phone that he doesn’t notice two pair of shoes. When he finally notices and looks up, he finds himself looking at two adults whom he assumes to be Myungsoo’s parents.

“Who are you? What are you doing here young man?” The male questions sternly.

“Hi, nice to meet you, I’m lee Sungyeol. I’m also Myungsoo’s friend.” Sungyeol greets the two adults politely. They nod in acknowledgement and seem to appreciate Sungyeol’s manners.

“I see. Where is he?”

“I think he might be reaching home soon, let me just call him.” Sungyeol hops down the porch and dials Myungsoo quickly.

“Myungsoo ah, are you reaching home?”

“Yeap, just a few minutes more.”

“Your parents are home.” Sungyeol whispers into the phone, watching as the pair of adults enter the house with two luggage.

“Oh no, I forgot that they were supposed to return from their business trip today. What am I going to do?”

“Why don’t you sneak in from the back and change into your school uniform and sneak back out to enter from the front door?”

“That sounds really troublesome. But thanks yeollie! Wait, how do you know my parents are home?”

“I may or may not have been outside your house?” Sungyeol tries.

“Why?”

“I wanted to see you.”

Silence is heard but Sungyeol can almost see Myungsoo blushing from the other side of the phone.

Myungsoo arrives a few minutes later dressed up. He sneaks into his room as quietly as possible while Sungyeol distracts his parents by talking to them. It turns out that Myungsoo’s dad and Sungyeol actually support the same baseball team and they immediately struck up a lengthy conversation while Myungsoo’s mom went to prepare refreshments.

Just as Myungsoo’s dad is about to launch into an explanation of why one of them was his favorite player, they hear the front door open and Sungyeol sighs in relief. Myungsoo enters slightly breathless but looking normal in his school uniform nonetheless.

“Hey dad. I’m sorry; I forgot that you two were coming back.”

“Where were you?”

“Erm…”

“The teacher wanted Myungsoo to stay back to tutor some weaker students.” Sungyeol fibs and Myungsoo nods his head in agreement.

“omo is that so? That’s good, it means our Myungsoo is really smart.” Myungsoo’s mom cooes.

“Hopefully he will be good enough to take over me.” Myungsoo’s dad says condescendingly. Sungyeol is taken aback by Myungsoo’s dad attitude but he does not show it.

“Oh well, I’m just here to pass Myungsoo some materials for our project. I will be on my way soon.” Sungyeol quickly grabs Myungsoo and they go up to Myungsoo’s room.

“Whew, that was a close one.”

Myungsoo’s knees give way as he slides to the floor weakly.

“You okay there baby?”

Myungsoo blushes at sungyeol’s endearment. “I think I will be able to survive.”

“That’s good.” Sungyeol squats down and pecks Myungsoo on the lips. “Well I have to hurry home for dinner. I’ll come and fetch you tomorrow. Will you dress up? I mean your parents are home.”

“I think I will be able to because they are probably going to leave soon for another business trip.”

“So soon?”

“That’s their life. They’re never home.” Myungsoo shrugs nonchantly.

“Okay, see you tomorrow then.”

“See you tomorrow.” Myungsoo smiles a little as he leans forward to kiss Sungyeol on the cheek. “Bye bye.”

“Bye.” Sungyeol is unable to wipe off the huge grin on his face even when he bids Myungsoo’s parents goodbye. Even though their first kiss had been initiated by Myungsoo, somehow he had gone back to his extremely shy self and it was always Sungyeol initiating the kisses. Sungyeol was glad that Myungsoo finally seems to be opening up to him more.

 

 

A/N: sorry for not updating but i've just been to two 5D4N camps back to back and i've been so tired... but this week i'm free, so there will be more than one update :D