Chapter 3- Indoor Picnic

A Series of Crossdressing Events

True to Sungyeol’s words, it really rains on Saturday. Myungsoo has just finished preparing when he hears a crack of thunder and jumps up in shock. He hurriedly closes all the windows in his house and grabs a huge umbrella. He’s about to step out of the house, ready to brave the pouring rain when his phone rings. Its Sungyeol, the older had somehow managed to key his number into Myungsoo’s phone without him knowing. These past two weeks had mainly consisted of Sungyeol trying to interact with Myungsoo while Myungsoo tried really hard to maintain his ice prince image in school. The both of them had managed to generate a large amount of fangirls that squealed at every little interaction they had.

“Hello?”

“Myungsoo-ah where are you now?”

“I’m about to leave my house.”

“Wait wait, don’t leave, stay at home. Just send me your address.”

Myungsoo nods absently as the line disconnects and keys in his address for Sungyeol.

From: Choding :D

To: Pretty Myungsoo

Got it, I’ll be there soon, don’t leave the house. ;D

Sure enough, not half an hour later, a dripping wet Sungyeol arrives at Myungsoo’s house on a bicycle.

“Why are you drenched? Your umbrella?” Myungsoo points to the umbrella hanging on one of the bicycle’s handlebars.

Sungyeol grins widely, “There’s something more important I have to shelter.” He says as he lifts out a huge picnic basket. “I was planning on a picnic but it seems like that’s not possible now.”

“What’s inside?” Myungsoo asks as he leads Sungyeol into his house and grabs a towel and some dry clothes for Sungyeol.

“I brought sandwiches, cookies, cakes and lots of food. I didn’t know what you like so I brought a little of everything.” I even borrowed a picnic mat from Dongwoo hyung. Sungyeol catches the tiny frown of Myungsoo’s and grins to himself.

“I’m just going to borrow your bathroom for awhile. Why don’t you go see what’s in the basket for yourself.

Myungsoo sets about taking out the food items, he nearly drooled at the sight of those chicken drumsticks and brownies. As Myungsoo tiptoes to open the cupboard in search for some plates, a hand reaches out behind him, “what do you need?”

“p plates.” Myungsoo stammers and Sungyeol takes out two plates effortlessly before handing it to Myungsoo. Myungsoo turns around to thank Sungyeol and nearly drops the plate in the process. Because standing in front of him was a very shirtless Sungyeol, dressed only in Myungsoo’s too baggy sweatpants. Myungsoo’s mouth opens and closes silently as he searches for coherent thoughts.

“Your shirt was too small.” Sungyeol explains and Myungsoo nods his head dumbly, setting the plates down on the kitchen table before he drops them. Sungyeol had a really nice body, toned and well defined as expected from a sports person.

“That was the biggest shirt I have.” Myungsoo blushes.

“It’s alright; I’ll just wait for my shirt to dry.” Sungyeol grins as he helps Myungsoo to bring the food into the living room. “What about you? Don’t you want to change out of your dress?”

“But then I would have prepared for nothing.” Myungsoo pouts.

“That’s true.” Sungyeol acknowledges as he takes out his phone and walks backwards so that he can take in Myungsoo’s dressed up appearance. “I think you look really nice in ribbons.” He says as he snap a photo of Myungsoo with his phone.

“What, w wait did you just take a photo of me?” Myungsoo gasps as he approaches Sungyeol.

“Maybe?” Sungyeol replies.

“Give me the phone. I want to delete the photo!”

“Why? You look so pretty in it.” Sungyeol holds the phone out of myungsoo’s reach, the latter jumping up and down in vain to grab the phone. On the next jump, Myungsoo stumbles as he lands and falls into Sungyeol, the both of them land on the sofa, Myungsoo falls into Sungyeol’s lap as he finally gets the phone.

“I can’t let you show anyone this.” Myungsoo explains as he searches for the delete button.

“What if I promise not to show anyone?” Sungyeol shifts around so that he is face to face with Myungsoo and the close proximity has Myungsoo feeling a little weird. “You know you can trust me right?” Sungyeol sneakily prys Myungsoo’s fingers off his phone.

“But.” Myungsoo tries to get the phone again but the unexpected cliché happens. They both lean in towards each other at the same time and their lips touch for the briefest millisecond but Myungsoo swears he felt a jolt of electricity at that very moment. The silence in the house suddenly seemed very oppressing.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” Sungyeol apologizes.

“I don’t accept your apology.”

“w what?” 

Myungsoo grabs Sungyeol’s face with both his hands as he presses their lips together once more, the contact sending shivers of pleasure down his spine. At first, Sungyeol is unmoving in shock, but when he recovers, he does not hesitate to pull Myungsoo in closer, a hand reaching up to tangle in Myungsoo’s long brown wig as their lips move against each other.

“What was that for?” Sungyeol asks breathlessly as he fixes Myungsoo’s bangs.

“I don’t know.” Myungsoo buries his face in Sungyeol’s shoulder in embarrassment.

“Oh my god, you’re so cute I could die.” Sungyeol laughs as he tickles Myungsoo, the latter giggling and squirming away from the tickling fingers.

“Shut up, I just kissed you because I felt like doing so.” Myungsoo hmphs as he crosses his arms across his chest.

“And I’m going to kiss you now because I feel like it too.” Sungyeol leans forward in an attempt to kiss Myungsoo but he dodges away and grabs Sungyeol’s phone along, scrambling  out of Sungyeol’s lap and to the other side of the room.

“I’m just going to delete the photo.” Myungsoo deletes the photo and sighs in relief.

“Damn.” Sungyeol replies dejectedly and adopts a hurt puppy look. “Can’t I at least have a picture of you? Even if your face can’t be seen.”

“Why would you want that?”

“So that I can see a pretty lady every day.” Sungyeol replies cheesily, wincing as Myungsoo throws his phone into his chest. “owww, my heart hurts.”

“Why are you so lame.”

“Why are you so mean.” Sungyeol gets up and settles in front of the food he brought, “I’m going to drown my sorrows in food I tell you.”

“Are you for real?” Myungsoo finally laughs as he sits opposite and grabs the chicken drumstick that he has been eyeing for a really long time.

They finish the food in no time and settle down together on the sofa as they watch Tangled on Disney channel.

“True love.” Myungsoo sighs wistfully as he watches Rapunzel and Eugene watch the sky lanterns float to the sky.

“Do you believe in that?” Sungyeol asks curiously.

“Maybe?” Myungsoo yawns sleepily, eyes starting to close.

“Hey what time are your parents coming home?”

“I don’t know and I don’t care.”

“Come on, you can’t go to sleep with your make up on.” Sungyeol drags a sleepy Myungsoo up to Myungsoo’s bedroom. He waits outside the toilet, mulling over the events of the day. That kiss with Myungsoo had stirred up feelings in him, but he wasn’t so sure of it himself because after all, they were both boys even if Myungsoo did like to cross dress. Sungyeol is still deep in thought when Myungsoo emerges out of the toilet, still looking very pretty despite the lack of dress and long hair, in Sungyeol’s opinion.

He bends down and waves a hand in front of Sungyeol, “hey.” And Sungyeol looks up in surprise, a smile immediately forming as he takes in Myungsoo’s normal appearance.

“You still look very pretty.”

“Whatever, I’m sleepy, I’m going to sleep.” Myungsoo can’t help but smile a little despite his cold reply to Sungyeol’s compliment.

“What about me?” Sungyeol watches as Myungsoo climbs onto his bed, pulling his blanket aside as he does so.

Myungsoo does not pull back the blanket; instead, “what are you waiting for stupid?”

Sungyeol immediately gets up and bounds into Myungsoo’s bed, the bed creaking ominously. “yah what if you break my bed.”

“Oops, sorry sorry.” But Sungyeol cannot wipe the grin of his face as Myungsoo moves nearer to him so that the both of them are facing each other on their sides.

“Will you leave only after I’m asleep?” Myungsoo asks, and Sungyeol is struck by how child-like Myungsoo looks and he can’t resist the urge to bury his face in Myungsoo’s fluffy hair.

“After you sleep. So that you won’t even notice that I’m gone.” Sungyeol leans down to kiss Myungsoo’s forehead.

“thank you.” Myungsoo returns with a kiss to sungyeol’s cheek.

“So what are we now?” Sungyeol asks just as Myungsoo is about to fall asleep.

“I don’t know, but I like the way we are now.” Myungsoo’s eyelids are getting heavier by the second.

“Me too.” Sungyeol smiles as he hugs the younger, feeling how small the other really is.

 

 

A/N: are they progressing too fast? OTL anyways i'm really sorry for not being able to reply to everyone who commented. but i just wanted to let you all know that i read every single comment and i really appreciate your comments :D