001

If Women Ruled the World

      For the fifth time that morning Zora extended her arm past the limits of the cotton blanket draped over her body to pull down the man that escaped their shared bed. Her fingers grazed the back of his hand as she admired the sculpted view of her boyfriends muscles and the indent of his spine that dipped down past the Armani band of his fitted underwear.

     Yongguk chuckled, turning his head slightly to look at his girl reach for him with her long hair draping over her s. As enticing it was for him to dive back in with her, he had to get ready.

     “Come back,” Zora grasped his hand and tugged as she leaned up on her elbow flashing more skin as the blanket fell from her shoulders.

      Yongguk took Zora’s hand and placed it to his lips, muttering, “You know I want to.”

      “Then come here.” The woman’s persistence played out in a playful coax of a curled finger and a smoldering look that had the man on one knee on the bed as his arms reached for Zora’s waist. She wrapped them around her while her own arms wound themselves around Yongguk’s neck, “That’s it.”

      “Five minutes,” Yongguk stared into Zora’s brown eyes feeling himself quiver with excitement as she placed butterfly kisses around his lips never actually touching them as her hands combed through his tousled hair, “Just five minutes.”

       Zora smirked knowing five minutes meant another thirty minutes if she had her way with him.

       “Sure, baby, five minutes…” Zora whispered as she took Yongguk’s lower lip between hers and pulled back before gently on it. This coaxed a guttural moan from the man which fueled Zora’s desire as she pulled the blanket back over her and Yongguk’s bare bodies.

*~*~*~*

         Somewhere in another part of the city, a woman stood before a full mirror buttoning up the last buttons to her white blouse. She admired her bare legs for a moment while contemplating which skirt she’d wear that day to work. A pencil skirt? Black? Red? The thought continued to plague her mind as she wandered around the dimly lit bedroom looking for her earrings until she came upon the stiff man that lay peacefully on his side of the bed.

         Haena sat down liking the feel of the cool sheets on the back of her thighs and gently touched the man’s shoulder, “Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo wake up. It’s 6:00.”

        The only response that came from the man was a slight turn and long sigh that brought a smile to the woman’s lips before she leaned down to press a kiss to Kyungsoo’s bare shoulder, “Get up, sleepy head.”

       She continued to kiss Kyungsoo’s skin from his shoulder to the back of his neck and his jawline. Wiping some of the pink lipstick stains she left along the way, Kyungsoo finally groaned in compliance to his wife’s wishes and turned to he was facing her.

       “I’m up.”

       Haena patted the center of his chest, “Good.”

       She sauntered back to her closet and pulled out a form fitting pink pencil skirt. Slipping one leg in and then the other, Haena reached in the back to zip it up when a pair of fingers brushed hers to the side and did the job for her. Glancing over her shoulder, she smiled at the sight of Kyungsoo with his bed hair and eyes barely open. Once the zipper was in place and the clasp put together, Kyungsoo pecked Haena’s lips and continued on to the bathroom.

      Haena sighed blissfully before heading over to her dresser to grab her jewelry. Today was going to be a good day.

*~*~*~*

       Zora giggled against Yongguk’s lips as she stirred her coffee blindly. Yongguk stood between the woman and her morning drink with his back pressed against the counter and Zora pressed up to his front. Zora had her arms wrapped around her man as she held her up in one hand while the other stirred it carefully so it didn’t spill out of the cup.

       “I need my coffee.” Zora muttered as her boyfriend boldly kissed her neck while his hands untucked her dress shirt.

       “I need you first.”

       “Yongguk.” Zora reached behind her to stop his hands from doing anymore damage to her work outfit and stepped back to shoot a warning look at her boyfriend. The man only raised a brow at the girl as a smirk tugged at one end of his lips. He looked y. Zora bit her lip but shook her head of any dangerous thoughts as she tucked her shirt back into her pants.

       “You really need to work today?” Yongguk trailed behind Zora watching as her hips swayed left and right ever so slightly. He reached out to tug her to him just as she grabbed onto her designer handbag. She yelped, unprepared for the sudden pull.

       “Yes, I need to work today. How else are we supposed to eat? How else are we supposed to pay for this apartment?”

        Yongguk rested his head on her shoulder but turned so his lips touched her ear, “I could survive with just eating you.”

        Zora cringed at his words not moved at all nor like Yongguk had hoped. “You know I hate when you say things like that.”

        She was immediately released from Yongguk’s hold and turned back to see him staring down at his feet. Sighing, Zora lifted Yongguk’s chin, “I’ll see you later, hm?”

        Yongguk nodded silently earning a smile from Zora and a peck to his cheek, “Love you.”

        “Love you too.”

         Zora headed for the front door before giving her boyfriend one last glance to see him waving goodbye.

*~*~*~*

         Haena sipped her tea as she read over the major headlines on the paper spread out on the coffee table. Nothing caught her attention so she closed the paper and headed into the kitchen. Leaning against the entrance, she watched Kyungsoo carefully pack her lunch into pink and blue bento boxes.

        “What’s for lunch today?” Haena asked placing her cup in to sink before snaking her arms around her man’s waist.

        “Picked radishes, spam, and rice.” Kyungsoo said matter-of-factly while placing the bento boxes into Haena’s lunch bag. She kissed his shoulder blade and grabbed her bag once he zipped it up.

         “Thank you.”

         “Least I can do.” Kyungsoo shrugged as he turned around and leaned against the counter watching as Haena grabbed a water from the fridge. He still felt like the inadequate one in their relationship unable to find a job after a few months of being let go from the office he worked at.

         “What do you mean least you can do? You cook, you keep this place clean for the both of us, and always have a smile for me when I come home…don’t say things like it’s the least you can do, Kyungsoo. You do a lot.” Haena approached him and his cheek with an assuring smile that didn’t seem to do much for the man. Kyungsoo turned away from his wife unable to meet her warm eyes.

        “Still. It’s hard seeing you make all the money while I sit here and do nothing.”

        “Kyungsoo—“

        “It’s 6:50. You should get going.” The man pushed off the kitchen counter and headed for the front door not wanting Haena to finish her sentence. He’d heard it all from her and didn’t want to hear her comforting words anymore.

         “Alright, I’ll go. You’ll be here when I get back?” Haena slipped on her pumps as Kyungsoo leaned against the wall watching her.

         “Where else would I be?” He sighed while crossing his arms.

         “Okay,” Haena hesitated not sure if asking for one last kiss would be too much, “I’ll just  see you then.”

          Kyungsoo nodded, “Bye.”

          Haena’s shoulders deflated as she opened the door, “Bye.”

_____________________________________

First chapter is always iffy, right?