Baekhyun's POV

Is it that simple?

I don't know when I started to feel this. It was all when I first saw her standing on the stage for 'nonono'. A girl who was a year younger than me, with slim figure and cute facial pieces. She would sing well, when at the same time, dances well too. I never thought I would fall this hard for a girl who I never knew well. She was like an angel. Her dorky smile and her hilarious jokes, it was nothing compared to other girls. Especially where she didn't care about her image, that what I really love. 

It didn't take long until she fell for me too. We were meant to be, and that's what I believe too. Well, that's what I believed until last month. I saw her flirting with a guy, Minhyuk of BTOB. I know they are label mates, but he was obviously making me jealous, he knew I was standing there, watching them act really really close. He would even kiss her forehead, and Bomi didn't resist, but pout. 

- oppa, ya~ 

She said, getting pink. It was like watching a couple flirt. But in front of many other idols, including me. Minhyuk shi smirked at me, before getting pulled by s. I glared at the figure walk away, not realizing Bomi looking at me from the same position with s smile. Like she thought I didn't see that? 

- I felt betrayed 

And after that, things wasn't the same for me. Whenever I see her, I felt like being toyed. She didn't even notice my attitude difference, but I couldn't feel comfortable kissing her any more, I just thought Minhyuk had kissed the same lips I was kissing. And that was not how Byun Baekhyun should be treated. 

It wasn't long after that, I decided to cut this relationship. Cut it when it's still good. I called her over to a park and told her two things,

- Let's not continue this anymore. Goodbye, Yoon Bomi. 

How many times I had practiced this. Throughout the night, thousands of times, trying not to hesitate and breakdown. It was for both of us. I thought this was the right thing to do, but when I finished and looked at her, she was just standing there like she never heard me. Her face was expressionless, she didn't move at all and she stared at my chest. Instantly I felt wrong. 

Not knowing what else to do, I walked off. Just then I realised what a jerk I was. I didn't let her do anything, and I dumped her. But she was the one who triggered this, I would tell myself. It was not my fault, it was her and that guy Minhyuk. 

I took out my phone and stared at the screen I took with Bomi. She was smiling like an angel, a smile you cannot imagine from the Bomi I just left. My hand the screen several times before I ran through the rain which just started. 

I cannot turn back, but I couldn't help but take a glance towards the park. Bomi was just leaving, and then I saw her dumping her phone into the trash can near the entrance. 

I stopped my walk and stared at the trash can. Waiting for a while, waiting until she was out of sight, I sprinted towards it, and reached in, even though my sleeves were getting all dirty and I knew I looked like a homeless right now because I was sticking my body into this filthy thing, I searched through all the trash until I saw the pink phone case with Bomi's phone. 

I rubbed the dirt off it and switched it on. 

There I was smiling, with the word

'I love you, Bomi ah'

 

----------

so this is my second chap, next will be the last!