Bomi's POV

Is it that simple?

It rained as I, Yoon Bomi, walked down the street without an umbrella. I looked misrerable, but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything. I won't mind if I get wet and get sick, I won't mind if I starve myself right now, and I won't even mind if haters call me names that I would normally won't tolerate with. I won't mind anything, if oppa takes away the words he just told me. 

- let's not continue this

I wouldn't have minded if this was said from my previous boyfriends, but this one was special. He was the sun for me. He knew how I felt every time he looked at me. He would give me that dorky smile when I needed it. He would be there, there even when I never asked for it. He was my everything for the past 11 months. 

- Good bye, Yoon Bomi

 Was it that easy to say those words? Why didn't you at least hesitate, or tried not to say it? You were the one who started this love, why is it you that decides to end it? Why won't you ask for my opinion? Why won't you look at me? Have I done something? Did any of those hugs, laughs or kisses meant anything? Why? 

I hate you Byun Baekhyun, I want to. I want to forget about you, so that I can smile in front of my fans. But if only I could. 

You mean my everything now. You left footprints on me, everywhere I go, there are traces of you. Even this phone, there are memories we made. 

I love you too much, that I can't even say the phrase, 'I hate you'. 

I walked up to a trash can, and with a last glimpse of my screen with Baekhyun oppa's selfie, specially taken for my birthday, I dropped it. It made a thud at the bottom and without looking at it any longer, I continued to walk back to my dorm. 

 

--------------

 

hello, readers! So this is really short but I will update soon, with Baekhyun's POV so don't worry! 

Thank you for reading