Araso

My No.1 Stalker

It’s Saturday. And I’m waiting for Heechul. Today, we’re going out! I’m so excited. After working very hard, I deserve a prize. Hmmm. It’s just 8:34 am. I still have 26 minutes to get ready.

“Going out?” appa asked.

I smiled. “Ne. Heechul-oppa will pick me up at 9.”

He nodded. “I knew it. You’re really happy today, huh?”

“Ne,” then the doorbell rang. “Oh! He came early?”

“Looks like you’re not the only one who’s excited.”

I giggled. “Tch,” I stood up and went outside. I opened the gate, expecting to see Heechul. But I saw somebody else. “W-What are you doing here?”

“We need to talk,” Donghae said.

“W-What?”

He grabbed my hand. “Kaja,” then he pulled me towards his car.

“Yah! Let go of me!” I commanded.

“Ani. You’re going with me,” he opened the door of his car. “Get in.”

I shook my head. “Aniyo. I have a date today so please, just leave. Oppa will be-”

“I said get in,” he repeated.

“What’s the problem with you, huh? I said I’m not going to. I’m busy, araso? So go now.”

“Aish,” then he pushed me inside the car. He sat beside me and closed the door. Then he looked at me and smiled. “Mianhae, but I have to kidnap you today.”

I glared at him. “Yah. Get out.  Don’t want to-”

“Kaja, Chauffeur Kang.”

Then the car started to run. Aish! “Yah! Stop the car!”

“I won’t.”

I continued to send him death glares. “Aish! You’re dead, remember that.”

He just chuckled. “Araso.”

We went to a restaurant near a mall. Looks like I’m going to eat breakfast with someone else. Aish! This guy’s really annoying. Ugh. What am I going to tell Heechul?

“Yah, just eat. Stop glaring at me,” Donghae said.

“It’s your fault, araso?” I sighed. “You ruined my day.”

He smiled. “But you brightened mine.”

“Tch,” then I started drinking my coffee. “… Why did you bring me here? Is there anything you want to ask? If it’s related to the project, araso, I’ll listen. But if it’s not, then just shut up.”

“… You’re not going to leave, right?”

Sadness. That’s what I heard from him. “… If you don’t accept the marriage, I’ll leave.”

“… Tell me. What did Yoona tell you?”

I looked down. “… You don’t have to know that.”

“Please, Hwara. Tell me.”

I gulped. “… She’s planning something I don’t know. If I didn’t convince you, then she’ll go with her plan. I don’t care if she’s going to hurt me. But if it’s about my appa and Taeyeon-unnie,” I looked at him. “… I swear I’m not going to forgive you.”

“… Hwara.”

“I’ll admit I’m scared. I don’t want her to hurt them… You choose. Forget me and try to move on… or I’ll forget you and hate you forever?”

“… Hwara,” someone called me. And yes, it’s Heechul. “I was about to go to your house but I saw you here… Am I disturbing the two of you?”

I shook my head. “Aniyo, oppa,” then I stood up. “Kaja, oppa.”

“Araso.”

“Wait,” Donghae said. “… Araso, I’ll accept your help… I’ll try to move on. And I want you to help me.”

I can’t believe he actually said that. “Jinjjaro?”

“… I know it’s not that easy. But if you really want me to go on, then I will. I don’t want you to hate me.”

 I smiled weakly. “Gomawo.”

“But still, I’m not yet going to accept the marriage. Give me a few more months. I just want to prepare myself and adjust with what’s going to happen.”

I nodded. “Araso. Don’t worry. I’ll keep my promise. I’ll help you.”

He also smiled, but I still can see that he’s not happy. “Gomawo,” then he stood up. “Araso, I think you should go now.” He looked at Heechul. “Mianhae if I dragged her here.”

“Gwaenchana. Just don’t do that again,” Heechul answered.

He nodded. “Araso,… hyung.”

Hyung? “We’ll go now.”

“Ne. Annyeong.”

“Annyeong,” then Heechul and I left the restaurant.

I really can’t explain what I feel now. I’m a bit happy because I finally know that Donghae’s going to move on. Of course I’m also sad because I know he’s hurt. I’m also guilty for asking him to marry someone he doesn’t love. He’s going to suffer. That’s why I have to help him to fall in love with Yoona.

“Yah. Gwaenchana?”

I looked up. “Ne. Yah. How did you know I was there?”

He shrugged. “I saw you. That’s it.”

“Tch. Jinjja?”

He sighed. “Araso. I went to your house. Then I saw Donghae there. I saw how he snatched you. So I followed you and waited for the right time to disturb you.”

I smiled. “I knew it. You’re my stalker, anyways.”

“Stalker? Yah! I told you I’m not your stalker!”

“Whatever,” then I looked down. “… Do you think it’s okay for me to help him?”

“I think it’s not. If you decided to help, it will only make him suffer more. It’ll be more difficult to move on since he’s seeing you. I think distance will help.”

“… I’m going to avoid him?”

“Ne.”

I bit my lower lip. “Never mind. I’ll still try.”

“Yah. I heard you said something about Yoona having a plan. Tell me about it.”

“There’s no need for you to know that, oppa. Just ignore it.”

“How will I help you if you won’t tell it to me?”

I looked at him. “I can handle this, jinjjaro.”

“… Are you sure?”

“Ne,” then I looked down again.

He sighed. “Araso. I’ll just forget it. But if you really need help, just tell me. Don’t forget that I’m here to lend you a helping hand, araso?”

“Araso.”

Minutes of awkward silence passed. Then Heechul started talking again.

“Yah. Just forget it. Don’t think about it too much.”

“What if I failed?” I asked.

“That’s not going to happen.”

“What if I failed? What will I do if Yoona hurt appa? If she hurt Taeyeon-unnie?” I looked at his eyes. “What if she did something bad to you? What am I going to do?”

“Hwara,” then he grabbed my hand. “Don’t think about it. That won’t happen, trust me.”

It took me couple of minutes before nodding. “Araso.”

“There’s no way Yoona will be able to hurt us. I’m here. I’ll protect you, Mr. Lee and Taeyeon. I’m here.”

I smiled. “Gomawo.”

He also smiled. “That’s it. Just smile, Hwara.”

I giggled. “Araso,” then I went back to eating.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

Short chapter. Mianhae.:(( Anyways, Donghae will try to move on now!!! But will he succeed? What do you think is Yoona's plan? Haha.:)) What do you think of this chapter? Comments, please??

Yey!! 30 SUBSCRIBERS!! WOW. Thanks to my subscribers!!!:)))