Upper and Lower

Vignette: Fluff

[[Rated for heaving petting]]

 

“Heechul,” Leeteuk whispered. He grinned when Heechul didn’t wake from sleeping, remaining on his side with his head tucked on the pillows. “He must be really tired,” Leeteuk thought aloud. Their bed was warm and Heechul’s breath came in deep swirls as he slept. “I shouldn’t bother you if you’re so comfortable,” Leeteuk whispered to him. “But I can’t help it. You’re so attractive.” He smiled, looking at Heechul’s peaceful face.

Lifting a hand, Leeteuk traced the backs of his fingers across Heechul’s cheek. Continuing into his hair, Leeteuk inched closer to his boyfriend, feeling his warm breath against his nose. Leeteuk smiled as he let his hand rest on Heechul’s neck, the tips of his fingers ghosting patterns against the back of it. He closed his eyes just as Heechul lifted his arm from where it was beside his chest and wrapped it around him.

“Hi baby,” Heechul mumbled, sleepily.

“Mm,” was Leeteuk’s response as he cuddled in, burying his face against Heechul’s chest.

With a slightly opened pair of dark eyes, Heechul took a deep breath in and hid his face in Leeteuk’s hair, squeezing him tight and close. They were quiet a while, cuddling together. Leeteuk moved a hand up into Heechul’s hair, curling and twisting his fingers through it as they lay together. Nearly asleep again with how relaxing everything felt, Heechul’s hold started to loosen.

Not wanting Heechul to fall back to sleep, Leeteuk moved enough to wake him up with a kiss; a slow and tender kiss, placed right on Heechul’s lower lip. Sliding a hand up to hold the back of Leeteuk’s head, Heechul kissed him back, teasing his upper lip. Wanting closer, Leeteuk pressed the tip of his tongue over Heechul’s lips, breathing in deeply when he was accepted.

Heechul rolled onto his back, pulling Leeteuk on top of him as their tongues met. Setting a leg between Heechul’s, Leeteuk tucked his other thigh against his side. They kissed slowly, taking their time with each lip. Heechul the tip of Leeteuk’s tongue before pulling away from the kiss enough to his upper lip. Feeling that much warmer as he Heechul’s lower lip, Leeteuk shoved the blankets off and switched to kiss Heechul’s upper lip.

Wondering how far Leeteuk wanted to take the , Heechul rested a palm on his thigh, slowly feeling up to his to give it a gentle squeeze. Leeteuk purred as he pulled back from the kiss and took Heechul’s hand, his first finger. Watching closely, Heechul sent his free hand up under Leeteuk’s t-shirt to feel over his abdomen.

Leeteuk shivered, letting go of Heechul’s hand to kiss a trail over his jawline. “Mmm, hey,” Heechul said softly, as Leeteuk started his neck. “You want to have ?”

Shaking his head, brushing his lips against Heechul’s neck, Leeteuk smiled. “No, I just want to kiss you.”

With a smile, Heechul relaxed back, petting Leeteuk’s sides. “Good, I wasn’t really in the mood for it anyway.”

“Oh really? He-who-can’t-wait-to-take-my-clothes-off, Kim Heenim?” Leeteuk teased, sitting back to pull Heechul’s shirt off before softly kissing over his chest.

Heechul chuckled. “Yes, even can’t-wait-to-have--with-Teuk, Kim Heenim sometimes doesn’t even want it.”

Leeteuk smiled, sitting up again to feel over his abdomen and chest. “Then just relax for now. No , even if you get and hard. Just kisses.”

Heechul nodded. “As long as I can touch you and kiss back, then it’s fine.”

With a small nod, Leeteuk smiled and kissed over Heechul’s . He left the nub quickly in favor of kissing over Heechul’s ribs to the end of his sternum. Heechul kept his breathing even, tracing over Leeteuk’s shoulders and down his arms as he was kissed.

“I love you,” Heechul said, as Leeteuk traced his sides near his hips with soft fingertips.

“I love you too,” Leeteuk smiled, looking up to show Heechul his dimple. Gently tucking his hand under Heechul’s lower back, Leeteuk kissed around his bellybutton. He rested his palm on the expanse of skin between the shallow dip in Heechul’s abdomen and his hip; petting him calmly as he kissed.

Relaxing further, Heechul sighed softly.

“Turning you on?” Leeteuk purred as he moved to kiss over his hip.

“Not so much as I feel like I’m getting a massage.” Heechul grinned.

Chuckling softly, Leeteuk kissed back up his body, taking his time on his neck. He Heechul’s soft skin, tracing around his with his thumb as he held his chest. “I love you Heenim,” he whispered warmly against Heechul’s ear.

Heechul wrapped his arms around him, squishing him against his chest in a tight hug. “I love you too, kissy Teukie.”

Leeteuk laughed and held the side of Heechul’s face, kissing him softly. Heechul slid a hand to the back of his head and rolled them over as he kissed back. He nuzzled Leeteuk’s neck as his boyfriend traced down his back. With a soft smile, Heechul kissed Teuk’s chin followed by his cheeks, forehead and the tip of his nose before finishing between his brows.

They looked each other in the eye, smiling softly as they pet hair and cheeks, slowly kissing each other’s lips; first upper, then lower.