〈 ❇ 〉WIZARDS AND WITCHES ▬ profiles and whatnot

〈 ❇ 〉Hogwarts, A History ▬ apply closed!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 wizards & witches

   

"WE SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT WE ARE UP TO NO GOOD."

   

homepage wizards and witches rules and regulations reviews 

   

K

im Minseok

House: Ravenclaw
Year: Seventh
Blood status: Pure-blood
Wand: Pear & veela hair, 9 inches, fairly bendy
Favorite Class: History of Magic
Pet: Baozi (Snowy cat)

With chubby cheeks and dreamy brown eyes, it is hard for one to categorize Kim Minseok as the oldest one in this surprise package of chaotic Asians. He is quite popular in the group as the undoubtedly wisest and sanest one, as well as outside of the group as that cutie Captain of Ravenclaw's Quidditch team (even so he denies his reputation in both cases, the lad gets shy easily). Minseok is one of the few ones in the group capable of controlling Luhan and Jongdae, though most of the time you can find him dozing off because being Professor Binns' favorite students has more drawbacks than advantages.

 

W

u Yifan

House: Slytherin 
Year: Seventh 
Blood status: Pure-blood
Wand: Hawthorn & dragon heartstring, 14½ inches, quite rigid
Favorite Class: DADA
Pet: Galaxia (Grey owl) 

“Maybe next time,” is the only catchphrase that one needs in order to pinpoint the presence of Kris Wu Yifan around. Strict and uptight with a permanent scowl plastered on his forehead, Yifan values tradition and utmost discipline, and is the most feared man in the EFGBA. Even so, he has a not-so-secret fascination for Muggle arts and claims himself to be Kriscasso the greatest painter in the wizarding world. It isn't exactly what everyone would call their style, but they remain supportive of him because Merlin knows what the Slytherin is capable of when he is displeased.

Z

hang Yixing

House: Hufflepuff 
Year: Sixth
Blood status: Half-blood
Wand: Rosewood & unicorn hair, 12 inches, pliable
Favorite Class: Herbology
Pet: President Meow (Russian cat)

Meet the resident sweetheart, Zhang Yixing. Originally dubbed as “Mongxing" by Minseok, he is literally a flying bullet on the Quidditch field, but the off-court Yixing resembles an unmoving Muggle photograph. It seems that the featherbrained boy is the quintessential counterpart of Professor Neville Longbottom, even sharing the same talent and passion for Herbology. In the bunch, Yixing is often quiet and reserved, only perking his ears up when Baekhyun mentions his grandmother. He loves everyone and everyone loves him - Yixing, putting his absent mind aside, is probably the perfect boyfriend material for any witches out there.

K

im Jongdae

House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth
Blood status: Pure-blood
Wand: Ash & phoenix feather, 11¼ inches, unyielding
Favorite Class: Potions 
Pet: Geneviève (Western screech owl)

The Sorting Hat must have gone completely bonkers for sorting someone like Jongdae into no other houses than Ravenclaw. Though only he has only been to France for once on a family vacation, he seeks great pleasure in flaunting his magnifique command of the language. His twisted sense of humor differentiates him from the rest of the gang, the guy just loves to see people, especially Joonmyun, suffer from his pranks. Nevertheless, he is still a sweetheart, always walking at the end of the line to check up on everyone and making sure that not a soul finds out about it.

D

o Kyungsoo

House: Ravenclaw 
Year: Sixth
Blood status: Muggle-born 
Wand: Rowan & dragon heartstring, 13 inches, slightly yielding 
Favorite Class: Arithmancy
Pet: Mittens (Tabby cat)

If it weren't for the Hogwarts letter that arrived through his open window, Kyungsoo would probably remain at the sweet boy next door until this day. When faced with him, one gets the impression that his incredibly large eyes are persistently questioning the legitimacy of their existence (they are); but he's so adorable that two most feared members of the Gryffindor Quidditch team basically worship the air he breathes. Kyungsoo is generally serene, but his wand does wonders when he’s vexed - the last time he pulled it out with a smirk, the room went dead silent before Yixing could even fall asleep. 

K

im Jongin

House: Gryffindor
Year: Fifth
Blood status: Pure-blood 
Wand: Vine & dragon heartstring, 11 inches, pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter