- chapter six -

Love Within A Book

You were awoken in the middle of the night. You could hear mumbling. Searching the room to see where it was coming from, it lead you to L. He seemed to be mumbling someone's name. "J.. Ji.. Jieun. I'm so sorry... I still love you.. Don't leave me. Please. Don't leave! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!" his face had dried tears. You were too shocked to move. The first person you had truly ever loved more than a friend, still had feelings for his first love. You couldn't believe it. Just when you were thinking about telling him how you felt, he had to say this. You went back to bed, trying to go to sleep. Eventually, you had fallen into an uneasy sleep.

In the morning, you and L went back to the Wishing Well. This time, you had brought a torch with you, and a stick for defense. L had noticed that you were a lot more quiet today. Whenever he had told you something, you had either nodded, or gave one worded answers. He was thinking that you were just tired. When you arrived, you just walked to the rope and climbed on, waiting for him to reel you down. He reeled you down. There was no sign of the spider. Once you reached the bottom, you tugged on the rope two times and he stopped reeling you down. You got off the rope, and went to search for the pebble. To you, they all looked exactly the same. This is definitely going to be hard work.

After half an hour of searching, and thinking about giving up, you saw something hiding under the rock. You walked towards it, and lifted up the rock. Love. This was it! This was the pebble! You started jumping around, excited that you finally found it. After you had calmed down, you climbed back onto the rope, and tugged on it three times. Sure enough, you were lifted off the ground. As soon as you reached the top, you climbed out. "Did you find it?" L asked. You nodded. There was an awkward silence as you and L walked back home, when suddenly, you broke it. "Oppa. What is the meaning of love?" he looked into your eyes. "... It's when you can't get someone out of your head. You have butterflies whenever you have any contact with them. When you see them with someone else, your heart hurts. You get jealous. You feel like the world had stopped moving whenever you're with that someone special. But most of all, love is something you can not control. You can not stop yourself from loving someone." you were amazed by his words. You suddenly came to a stop, which surprised him. But there was still one question you just had to ask him. "Oppa.. Do you still love Jieun?" you asked. His eyes widened. "Uhh.. Why would you think that?" he said nervously. "I heard you say it in your sleep.." "To be honest, there is still a little bit of my heart that still belongs to her. But I'm starting to get over her." by now, you had tears in your eyes. I knew it.. "Miyoung are you okay? Is there a problem?" he asked. "No I'm not okay. You. You're the problem. WHY?! WHY HER?!" "Why not me.." you added. By now, tears were streaming down your face non stop. "Miyoung-ah, why are you crying? What is the meaning of this?" he asked, confused. "Don't you get it?! I love you. I. LOVE. YOU. I'VE LOVED YOU EVER SINCE THE DAY I FIRST SAW YOU!" you started to run.

It was starting to rain. You were soaked. Suddenly you felt arms go around your waist, and pulled you back. You turned around to see L, who was also soaked. (OMG. L BEING SOAKING WET. *drools* KYAAAAAAH ~ :DDDDDDD ♥) "Miyoung will you please listen to me?! I love you too. I've loved you ever since you walked into my house. You were the reason why I got over Jieun. So please. Let me love you." he said. You were touched by what he said. You hugged him, and cried into his shoulder. He pulled back. Before you knew it, he was staring at your lips, and started to lean in. You felt something soft against your lips, and closed your eyes. You kissed him back. It felt like the world had stopped. You had never had this feeling in your life. You felt so.. happy. He pulled back, and whispered "Miyoung, saranghae" You smiled. "Nado saranghae."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M Y   L O N E L Y   C O R N E R -

THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER! :3 ♥

was this a short chapter ?

did you guys see L's teaser photo for the repackaged album ?????? :'D

L...... ♥

LOOK AT HIM. JUST LOOK AT HIM. HOW CAN ANYONE POSSIBLY NOT LOVE HIM?

PS - @Emerson HAHAHAHA. you dont have to hate her if you dont want to. ;]

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED ! ♥