- chapter seven -

Love Within A Book

I WAS WORKING ON MY UPDATE, AND THEN I CLICKED ON THE STUPID 'INSERT SPECIAL CHARACTER' BUTTON BY ACCIDENT, WHICH MADE THAT TAB FREEZE. NOW I HAVE TO WRITE IT ALL OVER AGAIN.. >:( oh and im going to make you start calling L Myungsoo now. Since you guys are a couple you should call him by his real name. and i like Myungsoo better. :3

 

The next morning, you woke up to feel something on your waist. You looked down to see someones arm. Then you suddenly remembered what happened yesterday in the rain. You blushed. I can't believe I said that.Trying not to wake him up, you got up, only to be pulled down into his embrace. "Good morning babe." he said, and kissed you on the cheek. You blushed. Ever since last night, he had been calling you 'babe' or 'baby'. But you had to admit, you liked it. He nuzzled his head in your neck. (I was having a hard time thinking whether it was in, on, or at. lol.) "Good morning.." you whispered, not trusting your voice thinking it might have came out as squeaks. He chuckled. "Still embarrassed about last night?" you nodded. "Morning kiss?" he asked with is eyes closed. You lightly pecked his lips, and got out of bed before he could stop you. "That's it?! Just one little peck?!" Myungsoo complained. "Stop complaining." "BUT MYUNGSOO WANTS MORE THAN A PECK!" he said, speaking in 3rd person. You gave him a look that said stop right now, or you wont get any at all. He stopped complaining almost immediately. You went to the bathroom to get changed. When you came out, Myungsoo was also changed. "Oppa, can we go see Infinite Oppa's today? you asked. "Sure. I was going to go see them anyway to show off my beautiful girlfriend." he said. You blushed. You went to make breakfast. Fried rice. You put some onto his plate, and some onto yours. You put the plates onto the table. "What smells delicious?" Myungsoo asked. He saw the fried rice on the table, and sat down. He put some into his mouth. "Yummy! I love your cooking! Maybe when we make babies, they can grow up to be the best chefs in the world!" he shouted happily. You smacked him on the arm. He pouted. "Ow.. That hurt." "Let's get going!" you said.

"Now, now, now. What do we have here?" Woohyun said as he smirked after opening the door to see you holding hands with Myungsoo. Myungsoo ignored him, and walked in pulling you with him. "Guys, let me introduce my beautiful girlfriend." he said as he kissed your cheek. "I KNEW IT!" they all shouted. You all started watching TV."Wow. Who knew THE Infinite watches dramas?" you said as you emphasized on the 'the'. They were watching Heartstrings. It was the part where Shin was risking their relationship just to tell Gyu Won not to go back to the school. "OH MY GOD. LEE STUPID SHIN HOW COULD YOU RISK YOUR RELATIONSHIP JUST SO SHE WONT GO BACK TO THE SCHOOL TO STOP THE DIRECTOR FROM QUITTING?! WHAT IF SHE REALLY LEFT. THAT MEANS THAT YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER." Sungjong yelled at the TV. They were all crying. Except for Myungsoo of course. "Oppa, are they always like this?" you whispered. He nodded.

Suddenly, while you were paying attention to the TV, you felt something on your neck. You turned your head to see Myungsoo. "Oppa, stop. I'm trying to watch the drama." But you didnt give me a kiss this morning!" he whined. You sighed, finally giving in. "Fine..." He brightened. You leaned in and kissed him. Soon, it started to turn into a bit more than just a kiss. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, which surprised you. You were both fighting against each other for dominance. Sure enough, you gave up. You pulled away, to see everyone staring at you two while Sungjong had his eyes covered by Dongwoo. "Hyung! I can't see!" Sungjong whined. You cleared your throat, and blushed. The was an awkward silence. Awkward.. Everyone just witnessed us making out.. Myungsoo seemed to notice the awkwardness, and said "Well! Would anyone like to go out for ice-cream..?" "OOOOOOHHHH! ME! ME! ME! ME!" Sunjong yelled. Then everyone started laughing.

You all headed out to the ice-cream store.

 


M Y   L O N E L Y   C O R N E R - 

sorry i havent been updating. i just havent been in the mood. lol. short update once again.

it was kind of awkward writing the making out scene. lol. ive never written anything like that before.

guys,

PLEASE READ THIS. IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

well not really really important, but yeah.

i want some other guy to appear in the story.

any suggestions? lol.

please leave suggestions in the comments. :]

 

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED ! ♥