- chapter one -

Love Within A Book

"MIYOUNG! WAIT UP!" you heard someone shout. You turned my head and rolled your eyes. who else could it have been ?

"You're late again Skye? What happened this time?" You emphasized on the again. She looked down to the ground and said "I slept in.."

Skye changed the subject. "Hey! Do you believe today is the test?! Hopefully we make it into the same university!" "Yes, hopefully. Come on. Before the bell rings." you said. Both you and Skye walked to your classes. You were both in the music department.

-----------------

"OKAY CLASS! As you all know, today is the test. So im hoping you studied hard. I will be handing out the test papers now and you will have 40 minutes. (LOL idk how long the test should be.. :$) You may not turn it over until I tell you to." Mr. Kim said. You could tell by the look on everyone's face, that they were extremely nervous. You weren't as nervous as everybody else, since you had studied really hard, but you couldn't deny that you had butterflies in your stomach. Once Mr. Kim had handed out all the test papers, he had told us that we could start. The questions were a lot easier than you thought, but some questions, you had trouble with.

"Put all your pens and pencils down please. The time is now over. As you head out the door, I would like you to hand me your test. I will let you know when you get your test results back as soon as possible." Once you had gotten out of the class, you waited for Skye to come out. People were murmuring about how hard it was and how they thought that they would get bad marks. When Skye came out, she questioned you about it. "How was the test for you? I found it quite easy." Skye had alwayseen the smart one out of you two. "It was easy. Just some questions were a bit tricky." you replied. "Hey, I'm going to go to the library for a while. You go to the cafeteria first. I'll meet you there." you said. "Okay." Skye said as she walked off.

----------------

You were wondering which book to pick and read. They were too hard to choose from! But then a certain book caught your eye. You took it off the shelf. It had no title, no author and it had absolutely nothing written inside. Since you were a very curious person, you decided to take it home and examine it. You put the book in your bag and headed home. Just when you were about to exit the gate, you remembered about Skye. You took out your phone and message Skye.

To : Skylieeeeee <3

From : Miyoungiee ^-^

I'm really sorry Skye! I have to go home. There's some business i have to take care of.

once again, im really sorry! ill make it up to you tomorrow.

i love you! <3

- Miyoung

Satisfied with your text, you continued your journey home. About 1 minute later, you received a message from Skye saying -

To : Miyoungiee ^-^

From : Skylieeeeee <3

haha it's okay! i understand.

you better buy me ice-cream tomorrow! :DD

love you too! <3

- Skye

You laughed as you reached your house.

"I'm home!" you shouted as you entered the house.

Weird. Nobody's home. Maybe they just went to the park or something. You went to your room, sat at your table, and took out that mysterious book. You decided to write something in it. Hello my name is Park Miyoung. Suddenly, your writing disappeared, (HAHAH HARRY POTTER FTW. :DD) and something appeared on the paper. Put this book back to where it was unless you want to experience something you will never forget for the rest of your life. Curiosity is not the answer. (i dont even know if this makes sense. LOL.) You still couldn't believe your eyes. You wrote back. What will I experience? Can you show me? Almost immediately, it wrote back. If I show you, you must find the exit yourself. You blinked and decided whether or not to do it. OK. I'll do it. Little did you know it was going to change your life forever. There was a white flash infront of your eyes and the next thing you knew, you out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M Y   L O N E L Y   C O R N E R -

OMG WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN?! haha. Guess who you're going to see in the next chapter?

was that a long update? idk. it took me ages to figure out what to write. im really sorry if it .. :[

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED ! ♥ 

wait for the next update ~