3_IDK

Cause Kids Don't Lie~

As Baekhyun was watching over the children and playing with them, he noticed that Luhan and Sehun would look over at him and giggle frequently. He wondered if there was anything on his face or if they pulled a prank on him. Eventually Baekhyun got extremely curious and walks over to the two giggling children. "Hey, Sehun and Luhan!" Baekhyun smiled brightly and sat next to them.

Sehun immediately leaned over and whispered something into Luhan's ear. They continued to giggle. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, "W-Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face?" He drifted off and started feeling his face for anything strange.

Luhan shook her head and laughed softly. "Mister, do you like our oppa? We saw the way you looked at him earlier~!" She said in a playful tone.

Baekhyun sputtered, not knowing what to say. "I-I-- no, of c-course not! I mean I may have been admiring him, but that doesn't mean I like like him does it? Is it so bad for me to admire an attractive person?" He continued to ramble on and on as Sehun and Luhan kept on laughing.

"Mr. Byun definitely likes Channie hyung~" Sehun teased as he ran circles around Baekhyun.

"I-I don't!" Baekhyun pouted a bit as he got up and walked away to quickly tend to another kid.

No matter how far Baekhyun walked away from Luhan and Sehun, the twins would continue to follow him chanting "You love him, you love him, you really really love him!"

Luhan clung onto Baekhyuns leg. She looked up at Baekhyun with big, innocent eyes. "You know, my oppa doesn't have a girlfriend!"

Sehun hugged Baekhyun's other leg. " I bet you my Channie hyung is really really lonely too! You could make him less lonely if you date him!"

Baekhyun pulled them off his legs and carried them in his arms for a moment. "W-Well I don't think he likes me back anyway, so it doesn't matter." He quickly put them down and kneeled down in front of them. "Promise me you won't tell Chanyeol that I like him?"

Sehun gasped, "So you do like him! I was right!" He giggled and took Luhan's hand as they quickly ran away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun puffed his cheeks up for a moment before he sighed. It was no use trying to control children sometimes.

A few hours later, Chanyeol came back to pick Sehun and Luhan up. Before Baekhyun could reach Chanyeol, Sehun ran up to Chanyeol and whispered something in his ear. Baekhyun immediately turned pink, avoiding Chanyeol's gaze as he walked up to the counter. "Um, so for five hours of service in the--"

He was immediately cut off when Chanyeol asked him, "Sehun just told me that you like like me?" Chanyeol smiled softly and chuckled.

To Baekhyun, Chanyeol's laugh was a beautiful melody to his ears. Baekhyun turned into a darker shade of pink, "I-I-- What? That's r-ridiculous! We just m-met!" He laughed with a quite obvious nervous tone.

Chanyeol leaned on the counter, inches away from Baekhyun's face. "Don't think I don't see you staring at me from across the street," he smirked. "And that little scene this morning?" He chuckled once more as he realized how embarrassed Baekhyun looked. Chanyeol turned around to look at Sehun and Luhan and realized that this was no place to flirt with someone. He turned back to Baekhyun, pushing some hair out of Baekhyun's face. "How about you and I get some coffee or something? When does your shift end?"

Baekhyun blinked in confusion, nodding a bit. "Okay," He paused, processing what the other had said, "It ends at 6."

Chanyeol nodded, "Mm, I'll meet you here then. Oh and by the way, you're cute when you're flustered." He quickly paid Baekhyun for the babysitting service and winked before he left. Baekhyun swear his heart was about to pop right out of his chest.

~Later~

Baekhyun put his sweater on and locked all the doors of the building before he walked out. "Hey." Baekhyun turned around quickly when he heard the familiar deep voice. He unconciously smiled, "Hey..."

Chanyeol held out his hand and Baekhyun placed his hand in the other's shyly. "Your hands are really soft." Chanyeol laughed as he kissed Baekhyun's hand. The two bonded over coffee and cake. They laughed, talked, and ate food until the coffee shop closed.

When it was time for them to part, Chanyeol leaned in close to a very flushed Baekhyun. "I had fun today."

"I-I did too." Baekhyun said with a very soft voice, quickly looking at Chanyeol's lips. He noticed how plump and soft they look, wondering how they would feel on his lips. Baekhyun leaned in to close the space between them. When their lips touched, it was as if the world around them had stopped and fireworks were going off all over the place. Baekhyun quickly pulled away and covered his face as he said, "I'm sorry! That was out of line I didn't mean to. Your lips just looked really soft and I had to do it-- I mean--" Baekhyun rambled on as he usually did when he was embarrassed.

Chanyeol laughed and took Baekhyun's hands away to kiss him once more, this time more passionately. After he pulled away slowly he smiled, "Let's meet again, yeah?" They exchanged phone numbers and said their goodbyes. As Baekhyun walked away, the butterflies in his stomach continued to travel throughout his entire body.

He knew this was the start of a beautiful relationship.