2_IDK

Cause Kids Don't Lie~

"Uh-uh.. I-- just-- I *points to Dyo* you" Baekhyun just stuttered in place.

"Can I help you?" Chanyeol asked. As he looked him from head to toe, he realized his uniform he was still wearing. "Hey! Do you work at that daycare place? Because I was on my way there!" 

"Y-Yeah? Are you supposed to be Mr. Park?" He just tried to keep it cool for the sake of his dignity. "Are these the kids that you were to drop off?" Chanyeol smiled as a sign of relief, he couldn't stand being with these kids for the whole day. He'd go crazy! "Yup! Could you help us sign in now so I can go back to my job?" With that, Baekhyun's employee instincts clicked and instantly helped them with everything they needed.

After Chanyeol dropped the twins and left, Baekhyun was thinking about what just happened. He was still waiting for his brain to register everything. It just happened so fast and he also wasn't expecting it. But te best thing about it was he got to know his name at last! "So the name's Chanyeol, huh?" Baekhyun said to himself, little did he know that Sehun heard him and asked, "What about my hyung?". That was just creepy for him, how can this kid eavesdrop just like that? "Do you like my hyung?" 

"Like? Well I like him yeah, but not that kind of like-like? Wait.. why are you asking me this? Aren't you too young for this kind of thing?" Sehun laughed and then sprinted back to Luhan to continue playing.

Baekhyun has been seeing stalking.. err.. watching Chanyeol all this time. He knows him for being the handsome tycoon and the owner of Pyromaniac Hotel and resort. 

~FlaaaashBaaacckkk~

Since Baekhyun moved to a small apartment in that town, he needed to find a job instantly. When he decided to take a break he stopped by at this cafe beside the said hotel. He heard girls squealing outside but just shrugged it off. But then girls entered one by one and went squealing inside with flashing cameras.

It drew his attention to this captivating young man, with his swift moves and blessed with an alluring smile! He didn't know he was actually falling in love when suddenly this man was walking towards him. He didn't even notice he was smiling like an idiot and was slowly raising his hand to say hi, when the handsome man smiled back and waved before he could even move. Then he passed by him without sharing even a tiny glance, and instead greeting this group of men at just about the same age as them.

He applied into every job he could find until he felt hopeless and just decided to sit on the pavement and think. He saw a store being razed and he was guessing someone else bought it. There was a guy who approached him out of the blue and introduced himself as JunMyeon but he wants to go by "Suho" or guardian angel. Suho told him that he needs employees for his new business. He pointed to the starting construction across the street and told Baekhyun he was the new owner. 

He took Baekhyun and treated him to Yougurtland to talk about his employment. Baekhyun thought he wasn't that bad and seemed to be pretty chill and all. He decided to accept the offer not only because he was desperate to find a job but because it was just a few blocks away from Pyromaniac hotel, which means he could see his teethy-tycoon.

"So we're set then! Welcome to your new job, Mr. Byun!" Suho cheerfully clapped.

"Please, call me Baekhyun" After these small and final talks Suho left and gave him his card. Baekhyun was really thankful he met JunMyeon err.... Suho. And now he'll be able to transfer Dyo to another school. "Now I know why he's called Suho." Baekhyun said to himself

~End of Flashback~