1_IDK

Cause Kids Don't Lie~

[A/N] I'm sorry for Luhan biased out there, I just want him to be a girl in this story!

*bell rings* 

"Annyeong haseyo" Baekhyun replied perfunctorily. He's been working in this daycare right after he graduated from college. It's no big deal though, because he loves babies! He thinks they're cute. "Hyung!" He immediately recognized the other male's voice. "Ahh! Dyo! How's school?" Dyo is Baekhyun's cousin. He is a high school student with  great, majestic vocals that runs in their family, and you might confuse him of being an idol.

"Nothing really, I just came here to give you the stuff you told me to bring." With that Dyo left directly. Baekhyun nonchalantly picked up the basket Dyo left and checked what was inside. He was checking to see if the stuff he wanted were complete since he was going to use this later. There were lots of babies scheduled to be checked in today and Baekhyun, being the arranged employee he is, wanted to have a good time with the babies. So he just asked Dyo to bring some toys and some extra diapers.

Everything was complete, though, he just noticed he was missing some kid's shows he was supposed to play to keep babies happy. He dashed outside hoping to see if Dyo was still reachable. He almost sprinted in order to catch him as he was almost on his way to the bus stop. 

As he was running, he decided to fish for his phone to call Dyo. He was running as fast as he could and wasn't even looking at where he's going.

Then, he bumped onto someone who's quite tall. He was dumbfounded for a second as he was too shy to face the person after crashing into him just like that. But he noticed the toned muscles and he couldn't help but indulge himself with the other guy's heavenly scent. "OOOPPAAAA!!!" a sharp voice called. "Luhan!!! keep it down, your voice is so irritating! Ugh." Baekhyun looked down to see two kids at the verge of fighting. As he looked closely at the two, he noticed they were actually twins, a boy and a girl. 

*ehem*

Baek noticed he was still leaning on this towering man. It was really awkward and things made him felt more embarrassed as the guy spoke first. "Lulu, Sehun! will you guys stop fighting?" It was surprising to hear how deep and y his voice was, lots of stuff has been entering Baek's mind at that moment (even *those* kinda stuff) "But Chanyeol hyung! Luhan screams so loud! It's annoying!" 

"AhA!! So Chanyeol is his name!!!" Baekhyun roared. Once he realized he said it out loud, he immediately turned to a shade of light pink. When he looked up to get a glimpse of the man's face which was darkened as a lens flare has blinded him. When he was starting to see the man's face he froze in place and realized who he just bumped into.

"Hey! I'm sorry about my dongsaengs here, they're quite stubborn. I'm Chanyeol, by the way." He extended his arms to reach for Baekhyun. Chanyeol started to wonder why did the other freeze?