the couple breaker

drabble dump

Genderbend!au

 

Popping the pink bubblegum with her lips, Minseok studies the man who is sitting primly on the bench with his earplugs on. She scrunched her nose in distaste after watching the man moves with grace.

No wonder, she thought before sighing.

Ruffling her blonde hair in impatience, Minseok scanned the crowd for a moment, wanting to finish her business as soon as possible. After a moment, she walked towards the unsuspecting man on the bench.

As fast as a snake, Minseok trapped the man’s chin with her fingers and pulled the unknown man for a kiss. After feeling the softness of the man’s lips, she withdraws from him and gave him a coquettish smile.

“Hi, Babe,” she greets him with her sultry voice.

“B-Babe?” the man asks in bewilderment.

“Luhan?”

Both Minseok and Luhan (the man who she kissed) turn to the girl who was dressed perfectly for a date. There is an evident pained look on her face as she stares at the scene of her boyfriend kissing a random girl.

“No, Sehun! This is not what—“ Luhan tries to explain as he gets up, pushing Minseok in the process.

“You liar! You told me I am the only one!” Sehun, the said girl, sobbed.

Luhan attempts to hug her, wanting to console her sobbing girlfriend, but Sehun pushed him strongly before slapping his face.

“I hate you! I am breaking up with you!” Sehun screams, making the bystanders to stare at the scene.

Totally confused and hurt, Luhan turns to the girl he kissed, only to find the bench empty and void, just like how he is feeling after Sehun left him.

 

 

Running to the nearest comfort room, Sehun hurries inside and takes a glance at her reflection on the mirror. She quickly replaced her frown with a smile when a person emerged from the cubicle with an unamused look.

“You’re a great actress!” Sehun compliments while wiping the smudged eyeliner around her eyes.

With an expressionless face, Minseok opens her right palm at her, reminding her about the pact they have.

“Oh!” the taller girl exclaims. She quickly placed her handbag on the sink and fished out a bundle of money and placed it on Minseok’s palm. “Thank you, Minseok.”

“You’re welcome.” Minseok nonchalantly said before leaving the girl inside the room.

 

 

 

author's note:

i might consider making a full oneshot story for one of the drabbles i posted.
comment below what drabble you want. ;) lol i only got three drabbles.