I Love You, You Idiot! (Part 3)

I Love You, You Idiot!

Why?

“Hey, can I get a raspberry cruiser?” I said, gathering up all my strength so I didn’t make a fool of myself.

As soon as I ordered, I turned to face Yunho and playfully smiled, fixing his hair.

“Jess, is that you?” I turned to face the voice, and pretended to be surprised.

“Changmin? Wow, what are you doing here?”

“I, uh, work here,” I could see him glancing at my date.

“That’s cool,” I smiled, “This is Yunho,”

Yunho gave Changmin a smiled and a handshake.

“So…” Changmin lost his train of thought

“Yeah, uh a raspberry cruiser and a…” I drifted off, wanting Yunho to make his order.

“Beer, thanks.”

“Sure,” Changmin moved away getting our orders

“God, you’re good.” Yunho whispered into me hair, still pretending to be my lover.

“I know ey,” I said surprised, “I thought I’d blow it as soon as I opened my mouth.”

“His definitely giving the ‘I’m jealous’ vibe.”

“Really?”

Yunho pulled me into a hug and turned around, so I could steal a look of Changmin’s expression.

I could see Changmin get our orders but then look over here every few moments.

“Oh he’s coming back,” I whispered then laughed, “Really?! That’s so funny!”

God, what am I saying?!

Yunho not missing a beat replied with “I know, sometimes he can be such a clown.”

“Oh hey guys,” Changmin came back holding our drinks. “Here you go that’s thirteen dollars.”

Yunho took out twenty-dollar bill and placed it on the table. “Keep the change.”

We picked up our drinks and made our way back to the table. I took a sip and laughed, “Are you loaded?”

“Not really,” Yunho replied, drinking his beer. “Just thought he’d be slightly more jealous. Man pride.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Really?”

“Hmm, also that, and the fact I’d be really grateful for your help with Jenna after this.”

“Ahhh, I see trying to buy my help, are we?” I teased.

“Maybe…” He winked,

God, he was cute. Jenna is definitely missing out.

“Shall do. It’s a ‘you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours’ situation.”

“Most definitely.”

We continued to talk and drink, until Yunho declared. “I can see Changmin staring at us…” Yunho leaned in, and played with my hair. “This is slightly genius. He looks like he could hurt somebody.” He chuckled, and kissed my hair.

“What?”

“Sorry, too tempting not too…He really doesn’t like me.”

I turned around, to lean into Yunho’s body so I could see what he was talking about.

And sure enough, Changmin looked like he was glaring holes into Yunho. I waved to him. He looked slightly shocked and turned away to serve someone else.

“Wow, this is surprisingly a lot more fun than I thought it would be.”

“I know, but now lets go dance.” Yunho finished his beer and I finished my drink and we both got up and move to the dance floor.

Wow, maybe drinking all that at once…wasn’t such a good idea.

“I’m such a light weight…” I whined, “my head.”

Yunho heard me and asked whether I wanted to sit for a bit.

“Nope, let’s dance. It’ll get the alcohol out of me faster! Besides, I wanna see Changmin suffer.” I grinned.

On the dance floor, we stuck close together. To people far away, it looked like we were grinding, but if you looked closely, you could just see than Yunho was trying to keep me stable.

I turned to face Changmin, and he looked quite weird. There was this look on his face that I couldn’t really describe.

It was a mixture of jealously, annoyance and also a bit of pain…

I was shocked to see him like that. I turned away and rested my head on Yunho’s shoulder.

We ‘danced’ for about twenty minutes. The alcohol quickly cleared from my system. We walked back to the bar to see that Changmin wasn’t there anymore.

“Um, excuse me,” I called out to one of the bar attenders.

“Hi, what can I get you?”

“Umm, no actually, my friend Changmin was working here tonight. And we were supposed to take him home, but he isn’t here anymore.”

I figured the only way I get information was if I slipped in a small lie.

“Oh really?” He was shocked, “Um, he left about ten minutes ago saying he felt ill.”

“Oh,” I sighed, “um, thanks.”

“No problem,” the bar attendant walked away.

“That’s weird,” Yunho said,

“Yeah,” All I could think about was that face he made…

Pain…

I’m guessing Yunho saw I didn’t feel to good either, and asked whether I wanted to go home or not?

“Yeah, can we?” He nodded and gave me a hug.

Once we arrived at my place, I thank him, and told him I’d help him with Jenna later. He told me to get better first, and gave me his phone number.

“Call me if you need to talk, okay?”

I smiled, and gave him mine.

“Same goes for you.”

I waved, as he drove away.

Walking back into the apartment, all I could see was Changmin’s face.

Why? Why did he make that face? 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: So...I made a poster and banner...thus decided to celebrate that with a chapter...but considering the next chapter will probably be the last...I'm not sure why I did. lol. But I think the poster and banner is cute...so yeah. :P

Anyways, leave a comment. 

Thanks,

aliceeyychan.