Entranced

Coffee Shop Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Entranced"

 

 

A/N: I'm updating so soon. I was supposed to update next week, but, my sister Patxbee19 has been telling me to update. Hope you'll like this sister!

This is specially dedicated to my first commentor imangelicj26, thanks for your comment it got me motivated when i first read it. 

Neumo neumo johayo! and to my subscribers, I love you all.

I hope you like this chapter guys.

 

 

LuHan's POV

 

It’s not like I haven’t seen a very beautiful woman in my life. My mom is Runway coordinator, so I’m pretty used to model like girls.

 

But that girl, she’s really something. Caffeine doesn’t actually affect me so much because I already got used to drinking strong coffees since in my teenage. But I think that all the caffeine I had my entire life so far only have affected me now.

I was looking at my ceiling, feeling so tired. I can see her face anywhere I look. Damn! I should have asked her name! Why didn’t I think about that? Paboyah! Paboyah!

 

I looked at the clock beside my bed. It’s already 8:00 in the morning. I’ve never stayed this late. Now I feel so lousy to even get up and go to my favorite place.

 

Then it hit me. “Here you go again! Why am I so stupid right now??” I mentally smacked my head.

 

 I’ve never been so stupid in my entire life, “you’re a straight A student Luhan, for pete sake!” I rolled my eyes looking at myself infront of the mirror.

 

Then I went to wash up, then grabbed anything I could wear and hurried outside. 

 

I ran my way there since my bike was broken yesterday because I was so lost in my own thought and I crashed my bike over my own gate!

 

 I am so entranced since yesterday.

 

I was running and running.

 

I pant my way there, so out of breath.

 

I run faster as I can.

 

Why am I even running? It’s not like I know she will be there right now.

I just have this feeling that I’ll bump into her today.

So I kept on running and running until I literally, really bumped into someone.

 

We both fell, with my landing on the ground!

 

“Ouch!”

 

“I’m so sorry!!”

 

I was waving my hands, indicating that it's not her fault.

 

I haven’t looked at that person cause I was rubbing my . It was really painful. 

 

 

“You’re not really at fault, I wasn’t looking at my direction because I was in a hu-…”

 

. . . . . . I thought my jaw dropped.

 

. . . . . . . blink blink.

 

. . . . . . . . . what is this? I, uh. . . 

 

“Let’s both be careful next time then!” she bowed three times. And run off in a hurry.

 

Then she left me still sitting on the ground. I was lost again. What have you done Luhan?? You let your chance get away again!

 

Stupid stupid stupid!

 

I was still looking at her running until she’s out of sight. And I was still sitting on the ground, until someone reached his hand to help me up.

 

I looked up and it was the manager hyung at the café.

 

I was in front of the cafe.

 

“What are you doing sitting here Mr. Lu?”

 

I was staring at his face for a couple of seconds, and then my mind was back to earth.

 

“I-.. I bumped into someone and fell.”

 

He helped me dust off the dirt in my pants.

 

 

I need not tell the manager hyung what I want to order since he knew already that at Sundays I always order macchiato and cinnamon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter