Falling in love

Coffee Shop Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am a great imbiber. I start my day with a coffee or two, drink tea through the late morning and all afternoon 
and then enjoy happy hour at this certain Chinese Coffee shop near my apartment. 

 

I lived not long ago here at Seoul, my hometown is Beijing. And I'm an exchange student at Yonsei University.

 

It didn't took me long to adapt the culture here. But many many times I feel homesick cause I don't have any close friends here. I have my friends at the university, but they're the kind of friend you only talk to when you're at school. 

 

So except school, I always spend my time at that coffee shop.

 

 

When I first arrived in Seoul, the choices for decent coffee didn't range far away from the five-star hotel lobbies and my own kitchen. Now that I found this place, there's a wide range of choices for a decent cup. I do like my coffee on the strong side and I am a cappuccino drinker no matter what time of day.

The ambiance of this place makes me drift to my motherland. Here with below you'll find chinese brewed coffee listings that will likely meet my own criteria of a good cup.

When I'm feeling homesick, I can always sip one of Beijing's traditional teas for a taste of my own culture – or not? 
The tea in here is genuine, just like back home. 

 

 

          I woke this morning feeling as usual. I was massaging my neck, damn! Those assignments are making me stressed. I took a shower for a couple of minutes then had my white shirt and black skinny jeans on. I looked at my calendar, its weekend and I’m going to start my weekend routine. I grabbed my leather jacket at my couch which I left them yesterday there. And took my bicycle from my backyard then start pedaling while humming my favorite song, which I don’t really know the title because I only hear it at that coffee shop. They always play those songs which makes me so at ease. Remind me to ask them who were the singers and ask for a copy of those tracks.

 

          I passed by all the stores and finally at my destination. I went in and exhale the fragrance I’ve always liked. Coffee. I went to the counter to order. This felt like home and it's not just the attractive Chinese girl behind the counter, they serve a great brew, provide a comfortabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter