Dara’s POV / a Thief??

Coffee Shop Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dara’s POV / a Thief??”

A/N: Okay I changed my mind, the first part of this Chapter will be Dara's POV. Pardon me.

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

It’s been 2 years now, since I left this place to mend my broken heart.

 

I already had moved on to what happened the last time I was here.

 

But I still can’t forgive Dad for doing that to my first love.

 

I’m happy for ___. I know I did the right thing for him. He finally found a family on his own.

 

 

I’ve wasted my life for two years.

I watched the ripples change their size, but it never leave the stream of warm impermanence. The days float through my eyes, but still the days seem the same.

I’ve wandered all over the world. Until a day had come to me that I don’t miss him anymore.

That’s when I decided to come back here. I know I can do it. Face him with warm smiles if ever I meet him here.

 

 

When I came back from States, my brother Chundeong took me to a Chinese Coffee Shop which I already liked since the day I set my foot on it. The aura that emits on that place really was enlightening. He registered me as a VIP costumer there.

 

Chundeong belonged to an idol group known as Mblaq, He and I have two things in common. Our faces and music. We both liked singing. The difference is that he likes singing and dancing, and I only liked singing.

 

I missed my friends, one of the main reasons I decided to come back. Though Bom and I lived at the same area on States, we barely see each other. I travel a lot and she’s busy because she is a famous model so her schedules are pretty tight to even spare time to hang-out.

 

 

Hmm hmm hmm. . .

 

I'm looking for a place (dara was singing this when she woke up)

I'm searching for a face

Is anybody here I know? (she was still lying on her bed, eyes closed while singing)

'Cause nothing's going right

And everything's a mess

And no one likes to be alone (she gets up, still singing, eyes half closed)

Isn't anyone tryin' to find me? (now, she’s shaking her head lightly)

Won't somebody come take me home? (with that she stopped then finally woke up completely) 

 

 

(this is how Dara did once she gets off her bed)

 

 

 

 

I looked at the replica of me in the mirror. I missed the old happy-go-lucky me.

 

I threw off my tees and shorts on the floor and took a shower. When I had my leftover last night as my breakfast, I sat on the couch and took out the box that was filled of photos under the side table. Aside from singing, I love taking pictures of anything. I scanned the pictures I last took at States. Then my phone beeped indicating a message.

 

As soon as I’ve read Bom’s message, my face lit up. I immediately changed to a comfortable outdoor outfit to meet my best of all friends.

 

The only thing that can make me smile now are my friends.

 

 

 

 

 

When Bom arrived home last night, Luhan was making a ruckus about her staying at his house. He tried contacting her mother but she was out of reach.

Bom on the other hand, enjoying how Luhan looked when he was calling his mother.

 

“Get over it Luhan. I won’t eat you.”

“Noona, the last time you were left with me, you played with my hair when I was sleeping. You cut it and dyed it white. I know the kinds of pranks you have in mind.” He definitely don’t wanna stay with Bom.

 

“Luhan, you looked great when I did that, although it was for fun, its result was amazing, you were choosen as King of the night at your prom. You should be grateful of me.” Bom eating the cream puffs Luhan was stocking on his fridge.

“Yeah I know. But what if Satan tells you to do more than that. I don’t know what will happen to me.” He was cleaning the mess left when she was eating.

“Okay, I won’t do any pranks on you anymore, for life. Although I’ve already had a very good one in mind, I’ll just forget about it. Now, let me get some good night sleep deer Han okay?” she grabbed her so-called-sibling ‘Pong-pong’ and slept on the sofa.

 

 

“What? So you already had some evil plans for me?” he gaped at her like he saw an alien on her.

 

 

“I’m going to sleep now. I can’t. . . hear . . .you. . . any . . . mo. . .” she drift to dreamland and latter just sighed.

‘This noona never changed’

 

 

 

It was Sunday, and Luhan continued with his boring life. That’s what his mom calls it.

He readied himself to go at his usual hangout place.

 

He looked at the mirror, ‘there’s nothing changed in my hair, did it?’

 

“Noona, I think I won’t be coming home tonight. Please don’t burn my house. And don’t forget to check everything if you’re going to leave the house okay?” he wore his new Pyrex white Tee, and his favorite faded blue denim jeans. Then he left her still lying on the couch.

 

As soon as Luhan was gone, she woke up and looked for the pudding she was hiding under her pillow. ‘. . I think I won’t be coming home tonight. . .’ her eyes went big remembering the words Luhan said when he left.

She gets her phone and sent her friend a message.

 

 

To: My Santokki

From: Your Alien Bom

Hey! Wanna visit my house?I’m bored. CL’s have some work today and Minzy is busy too. We don’t have anything to do today. Let’s just hang-out here.

 

'I bet this girl spending her time looking at her so called master piece taken pictures. Has she already really moved on? I bet she's still sulking.'

 

She sends her the address.

 

To: My Alien Bom

From: Your Santokki

Heol!! Want to taste the coffee I drink at my favorite café?

They taste great with their cinnamons. It’s deabak!!

 

She just replied 'OK Go!' to her.

 

 

Dara brought her Nikon camera.

When she was on her way to the café, she was taking pictures.

She saw a guy randomly dancing to the music played on the street. 

She took a picture of that guy.

 

She strolled and entered the shops she passed by.

When she clicked her camera to take a picture of a kid laughing with his mom, it didn’t work, she tries clicking and clicking it again.

Until it finally worked and accidentally taken a picture of a guy inside a shoe store.

 

 

After an hour of sight-seeing the Myundeong shopping center, she finally arrived at her destination. She clicks her cam to take a picture of the entrance door of the cafe. But a guy holding a canned coffee from that coffee shop went out, so when she clicked it, the guy came out on the picture.

She ordered two macchiato and a box of cinnamon rolls, then went to the said address Bom sent her.

 

(This is how Luhan’s house looked like)

 

She knocked and was opened by Bom in an instant.

 

She greeted Bom with, “hey! The house is nice.” and hugged her friend.

 

“I know, but you now it’s always been one of my dream to live in one of those houses in Gangnam district.” Bom grabbed the coffee and smell the aroma of it.

 

“These smells nice. But I remembered I don’t drink coffees anymore. What’s that?” she grabbed the box Dara is carrying.

 

“its cinnamon rolls.” Bom looked at it, and remembered the cinnamon she has just eaten this morning.

 

“Oh! I had these on my fridge too.” She just eats it, though she had already finished eating all the cinnamons Luhan had been stocking on his fridge.

 

 

“I’m stuffed.” Bom said while she gave the last half eaten cinnamon to Dara.

“That’s because you eat them all without giving me one.” She took a bite on Bom’s leftover.

“Let’s go shopping!” Bom fixed her hair and wore red shorts and a black shirt with a sneaker and knee-high net stockings. Then puts her shades on.

“I want to print some photos too. Let’s pass by some photo recopying store there.” Dara said when Bom was settled her outfit.

“Let’s go.”

 

 

 Luhan’s POV

         

I strolled down the shopping center.

 

A shop was playing my favorite song. What was its title again? I don’t remember. I instinctively danced to its rhythm and beat.

I went to shop to shop. I can’t find the right shoes that will suit Chen’s style. I mean, what’s his style anyway?

I went inside a Giuseppe Zanotti Design retailer. Since I always buy my shoes here. I like their shoes and sneakers.

I want to buy Chen a gift, since yesterday after watching the band. I heard him say to his friends, which was one of the bands we watched, that his birthday was today. He also invited me to party at his house tonight. So as a payback for saving me yesterday, I want to give him a set of sneakers, since it’s his birthday too.

 

I went to my usual place, and looked for my phone in my pockets. Damn! I left it at the kitchen.

 

So I just ordered a canned coffee and stormed outside. I hope noona won’t pull a prank on my phone; I just bought the latest one.

 

It took me hours before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter