Chapter 7

What You Want

 

Yam P.O.V

I'm so happy, finally Kim and I are officially as husband and wife. Now we're in photo session with our big family. The photographer still set our formation, so our photo will be look nice. Then, the photographer start to counting to give us sign. 1.......... 2............ "Ehhh wait wait wait!" Suddenly Kim's auntie shout.

 

"What happen auntie?" Kim said, all of us were shocked.

 

"Ohoho no problem Kim, I just remember Tavee isn't with us hehehe, where is my sweety daughter?" She said. All of us look around searching for Tavee.

 

"That is she!" I said. I found her talking with two women. Ohh that is Fern and.... Pie. They look so close. Ehh why Pie's eyes look so swollen?

 

"Tavee..... hey honey come here take photo with the Bride." Kim's auntie shouting.  Then Tavee come to us. All of us make a pose and the photographer take our photo. Family photo session was done. Our family congratulate us. After that I look at Pie again. Ohh why is she crying? Fern look like calming her. Suddenly Kim call me.  His voice iterrupted my daydream.

 

"Hey, what are you thinking? Don't ever daydream in your special day okay?" He said.

 

"Ahaha no Kim, ehhh do you want to take photo with my old friends?" I ask him.

 

"Sure, lets take photo with them." He said. Then I pull him to their direction to invite them to take photo with us.

 

 

Kim P.OV

 

Yam asked me to take photo with her friends. I agree with her. Then we are walking to their direction. In our way, unintentionally I look at Pie. She is crying. What happen with her? Then I take a handkerchief in my pocket. When we reach them, I give it to her.

 

"Hey why are you crying? Nahh wipe your tears now." I said. She isn't look at me, she look at my hanky. 5s look at my hanky then she lift her head to face me. Oh my god, her eyes so swollen.

 

"Thank you Kim." she said and take my hanky.

 

"What happen with you Pie? Why your eyes so swollen?" Yam asked her too.

 

"Emm Kim Yam, her grandfather was died, her mother called her just now." Fern said. she answer our question.

 

 

Fern P.O.V

 

I'm so shock when suddenly Kim gave Pie a hanky. I look at Pie her face staring blankly at Kim's hanky, then take it. I also can look suddenly a happiness come to her face. Kim and Yam asked her why is she crying. I'm afraid Pie will misspoken, so I decide to answer them. I said her grandfather was died. Fortunately they believe me. It also because of Puey. When I said that, He remember my other lies to them when I said Pie's grandfather was sick at Jane's wedding. But he doesn't know that's a lie. Hahaha Thanks Puey, your innocence really help us. Then, Yam come to Pie and hug her to calm her. Ohh Yam, if you know that she cry because she love your husband, will you hug her like this?" I said to myself. Yam hug her for a moment after that she release her hug and ask us to take photo with them. All of us agree. Then we go to the photo corner and take photo together.

 

 

Pie P.O.V

 

I don't expect Kim give me his hanky. Ohh my god, is he still care with me? I said to myself. I take his hanky and said thank you to him. Yam asked me what happen with me. Must I say that I'm not willing she married with my Kim? I haven't answer her, suddenly Fern speak up answer Yam's question. Ohh she's really my bestfriend, she always know how to help me. She said to them my grandfather was died, so I cry. After heard that, may be Yam feel pity to me, she hug me to calm me. I pretend like I already good again. Then she release her hug and ask us to take photo with them. All of us agree and go to the photo corner. I'm so happy I'm standing beside Kim in this photo formation. Actually he stand between me and Yam. Ahh I don't care, the important thing is I stand beside him. I really want to cling my hand in his arm. But hmmm, Yam already do that. So I just stand and smile to the camera. We make some pose. After the photo session was done. All of us congratulate them. I really don't want to do this. But I must pretending again, I congratulate them, act like I happy for them. Hahaha you know readers? It's really hurt when you must act like happy at something that absolutely kill you inside.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's NB:

HI GUYS, I HAVE DONE THE CHAPTER 7. HAHAHA ALL OF YOU FALSE GUYS, THE MAN WHO GAVE A HANDKERCHIEF ISN'T MIKE. THAT'S KIM HAHAHAHA. EHHMMMMM BTW, HAPPY READING YA HEHE^^