Chapter 6

What You Want

 

Kim & Yam's Wedding Day

 

Yam P.O.V

Today is the day, I will be Kim's wife in a few hours. I'm so nervous. Now I still at dressing room. The stylists still busy dressing me. Suddenly Tavee come to see me. Tavee is my bestfriend, she also Kim's cousin. She is the person who acquaint me with Kim. She live in USA, I'm so happy she took her time to come here, present in my wedding.

 

"Hey Tavee, how are you? Oiihh I miss you so much." I greet her when she enter my dressing room, I still sit on my chair, these stylists don't allow me to move, they are still busy arrange my hair. I just talk to her by mirror in front of me.

 

"Hi I'm fine Yam, I miss you too buddy. Hahaha I'm so excited, finally you and Kim will married. Ohh I really a good matchmaker Hahaha!" She said and laugh, I laugh with her too.

 

"Hahaha! yes you're really a good matchmaker hahaha. Thank you Tavee, because of you I found my soulmate." I said then my eyes become teary that make the makeup dresser nag to me.

 

"Aihh miss, please don't cry, you'll fade your makeup!" He mumbles to me. I just laugh hearing his mumbles. I think he is too fussy to being a man. But no problem he scold me, I know It's because he want me to look beautiful in front of the guests, especially in front of Kim, Hahahaha!

 


 

Kim P.O.V

 

It's my wedding, I'm so excited. Today Yam will be my wife, the one who will be waiting for me at home and the one who will be the mother of my children later, hahahaha my mind wondered to far. Now I'm standing in front of the aisle. I'm waiting for Yam. I'm so happy, our guests have come filled this room. I look around, there are my parents, Yam's parents, our family, our friends, and my business colleagues. My father come to me, he's smile and tidy up my suit.

 

"Wahh, my son will be a husband now." He said.

 

"Hahaha I'm so nervous dad."

 

"No problem my tiger, when I married with your mom I also like that, that is a usual feeling son." He said. We have some chit chat together. Shortly thereafter, Yam enter the room with her father. All of our guests amazed when she's come in. She look so beautiful. She's wear a simple lace white gown. It's so simple but she look so beautiful in it. Her hair straggling beautifully. Ahh I love her!

 

"Hey tiger, that's my daughter in law has come, welcome her, give your best smile son. I'm so proud with you." My father said, he check my suit again and back to his seat. Yam and his father walked down to the aisle. I can't stop staring at her. She's so beautiful. Finally she arrive in front me. Her father hand her to me, and have his seat. I smile at her. She smile back to me. "I'm so nervous." She whisper to me. I just smile and hold her hand tighter. Then, we face the priest. The Wedding Ceremony begins, everyone in this room go silent, only the priest is talking, We make our vows for each other.

 

Kim : I'm Kimhan Burranaphan, take you Yameana Klaiudom as my wife. I promise I will always love you in joy and grief, I will give you sustenance inner and outer as my wife, I promise will always accompany you until the end of my life" I said, then put a ring on her finger as our love sign.

 

Yam : I'm Yameana Klaiudom, take you Kimhan Burranaphan as my husband. I promise I will always love you in joy and grief, I promise will always honor and obedient you as my husband, I promise will always accompany you until the end of my life." She said and put a ring on my finger.

 

'Now, you officially as husband and wife, you might kiss your bride." the priest said. I come closer to Yam and give her a sweet kiss on her lips then kiss her forehead. All of our guests cheers us and clap their hands. I'm so happy today.

 

Pie P.O.V

 

My heart broken to a pieces when I heard they officially as husband and wife. My tears fell down so swiftly, I can't hold it anymore. I've try to forget him, but my heart still doesn't hear me, it still love him inside. Fern sat beside me on the left side, she tried to calm me down. Suddenly a woman on my right side talk to me.

 

"They are really a sweet couple right? I also want to cry see them finally get married." She said. May be she thought I was crying because I'm so touched with Kim and Yam finally got married.

 

"Yes, they are such a sweet couple." I answer and that's a lies answer. She just nodded and continue talking to me.

 

"Hmm I'm Tavee, Kim's cousin and also Yam's bestfriend hehe." She's introduce herself to me. she is a friendly woman, I think.

 

"I'm Pie, Yam's high school friend." I answer her and smile.

 

"Ohh such a cute name. Pie pie, I'm an apple pie hihihi." She make a joke and laugh. I just smile. This woman make me flashback to the time when I introduce my name to Kim, he also said so.

 

"Emm hey Tavee, this is Fern my bestfriend, she also Yam's high school friend." I introduce Tavee to Fern. Then, three of us keep talking together until Tavee excuse herself. Her mother called her to taking photo together with the Bride. I just watch them from my seat. They look so happy together, Kim and Yam such a sweet couple I think. I look at Kim, he always smile everytime he talked to Yam. Yam, she is really lucky can win Kim's heart. Not like me, foolishly let Kim go from my life because of my stupidity. My tears fall again. Suddenly someone give me a handkerchief...