Chapter 5

What You Want

 

1 Week Before Kim & Yam's Wedding

 

"Pie honey,  what are you doing in your room? Pie please open the door, mommy want to talk with you." Pie's mother knocking at Pie's door. Pie being so withdrawn since she went to Jane's wedding. She just left her room when she must go to work after that she's back locked herself in her room. Her mother is so worry. So, her mother decide to call Fern, she want to know what happen with her daughter.

 

*Tuuuttt....... Tuuuttttt........*

"Hello?" Fern answer the call, she's just wake up from her sleep.

 

"Hello, Good Morning Fern, am I disturb you?" Pie's mother said.

 

"Morning, Oh no auntie, can I help you?" Fern said.

 

"Hmm yeah Fern, can you come to my house?" Pie's mother said.

 

"Oh what happened auntie?" Fern said.

 

"Hmm I will tell you later, can you come Fern?"

 

"Ohh sure, I will come auntie."

 

"Ok Fern, I'll wait, thanks before."

 

"Ok, bye auntie." Fern hang up the call. She's so curious why Pie's mother want her to come to her house. "is it about Pie?" Fern said to herself. Then she's hastily take a bath, wear her clothes, and go to Pie house.

 

At Pie's House

 

Fern is just arrived at Pie's house. She's press the bell give sign to people at the house she has arrived. Then Pie's mother open the door and greet her. She's invite Fern to enter her house. Now they are in living room. Then, Pie's mother start to ask Fern.

 

"Fern, do you know what happen to Pie? I think she's so different since she back from Jane's wedding. She doesn't talk to me and never come out from her room, Please Fern tell me what happen." Pie's mother said. Fern is hesitate to tell Pie's mother what happen. But Pie's mother begging Fern to tell her what happen. She's so worry to her daughter. Finally Fern tell her what's really happened to Pie at Jane's wedding (Fern start to tell from Pie saw Kim at Jane's wedding until Pie was cried when she accept Kim's wedding invitation). Pie's mother is so shock hearing that. She doesn't expect Pie still love Kim. She know when Pie and Kim still together. Because, Pie ever told her she was in relationship with a boy named Kim. She is so in love with him. She also know when Pie broke up with Kim. Pie told her too. But that was 4 years ago. After broke up with Kim, Pie never tell her again she is in relationship or in oncoming with other man. But she's doesn't worry anymore. Now she realize something, she's really doesn't expect it's because Pie still save her love for Kim. Pie's mother feel pity to her daughter. After finishing her story, Fern excuse herself to visit Pie in her room. Pie's mother allow her. Then Fern walk to Pie's room and knock the door. First Pie doesn't allow her to enter, but Fern never give up, she's begging her to open the door. 30minutes waiting in front of Pie's door, finally Pie allow her to enter her room. Fern is so shock, when she enter Pie's room. Her room is so messy. Kim's photos scattered on Pie's bed. Fern feel so pity look at her bestfriend. Pie eyes is so sorrow, her gaze staring blankly. Fern doesn't bear look at her bestfriend condition. Her tears fell down. She come to Pie and hug her.

 

"Pie please Pie, don't torment yourself like this." Fern said, she crying and hug Pie.

 

"Fern, Kim's wedding will come in 1 week, he will leave me Fern" Pie said. Tears fell again from her eyes.

 

"Pie please Pie, move on. There are so many man waiting for you outside." Fern said.

 

"But I want him Fern. If I can't have him, I think no needs for me to live again."

 

"Don't say something like that Pie, Don't you think about your mother? are you really mind to left your mother alone?" Fern said. She's try to disenchant Pie. Pie just keep silent. She really love her mother. her father dead when she's still kid. So she just has her mother, same as her mother, she just has Pie in her life.

 

"Pie please, don't be so fool like this, move on. search your happiness. If you don't want live for yourself. Please live for your mom, she need you Pie." Fern said again. Pie still keep silent. She don't know what to say. her heart is so rage.

 

"Fern I think you right! I must forget Kim. I must willing him with Yam. I think Yam is the right woman for him." Pie said, she tried to disenchant herself. But she's crying when she said it.

 

"Good Pie, I know actually it's hurt you. But you must go on Pie. Find your happiness as Kim has found his happiness now." Fern said. Hearing that make Pie crying more deep.

 

"Pie Pie, please stop Pie. Wipe your tears now. No need to cry, may be he isn't your destiny. Your destiny waiting for you somewhere, you've wasting your time in this vain 4years. Now time to go on Pie." Fern said. Pie contemplating Fern's statement, then she wipe her tears and smile to Fern.

 

"You right Fern, I will try my best to forget him, thank you Fern." Pie said and hug fern.

 

"That's my buddy." She hug Pie back

 

 

 

 

NB:

I WILL MAKE CHAPTER 6 SOON, ARE YOU REALLY READY FOR KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN CHAPTER 6?