Chapter 8

What You Want

 

Pie P.O.V

 

The party still going on. Kim and Yam roaming around to greet their guests. I really hate it. They always together never separate like a pair of shoes. I really dislike this view. I'm standing not far from them with my friends. Actually we have some chit chat, but my mind and my Attention isn't with them. It's blow together with wherever Kim and Yam go. I really hate it. I hope I'm the one who cling my hand in his arm and roaming around together. I ever dream it with him when we were still together. Thinking about memory make me sad, my tears fall again. I don't know why these tears never exhausted, whereas i have cried for so long time. I don't want everyone notice i'm crying even Fern, because i already promise her to forget Kim.  When my tears rolling down, as fast as possible I wipe it. Lucky me, Fern doesn't notice me. But someone not far from me notice it. And that's my bestfriend that turn to be my rival too, Yam. She look at me when I'm crying. Her face look so worry and confuse. She immediately come to me. Just alone not with my Kim. My Kim still have conversation with his friends. Actually if i can choose I hope Kim is the one who come to me and approach me. Then i will hug him and burst out all of my feeling to him. But that's Yam. When Yam reach my place she try to calm me. She said "Pie, are you still sad because of your grandfather has leave you? calm down buddy, he will get the best place beside God."  She said and hug me. Hmmm how a positive thinking princess she is. I wonder if she know if I really love his husband and not willing she take him from me. Hmm actually deep in my heart i can't hate her just because she is now Kim's wife.  It's not her fault.  She even don't know that i ever be Kim's ex girlfriend because when Kim and I had a relationship, we're backstreet. No one of my friends know it. Just Fern. Because she's the one who ecquainted us.

 

 

#Flashback

 

Fern has a new boyfriend.  His name is Mario. He come from different school with them. One day, Mario invite her to watch his basketball match. Fern really happy with the invitation. She's really excited with that. But she's too shy to come alone. She ask her friends to accompany her to watch it but no one can. They are busy with their course except Pie. Pie reject Fern favor because she just doesn't want to waste her time to watching something like that. Fern begging Pie to accompany her. Pie reject it again. But their friends begging her too to accompany Fern. She feel like has no choice, so she accept it. Fern jump happily. After school, the two of them go to the basketball field, place where Fern's boyfriend match will happen.  Fern is very excited. Fern pull her to sit and the foremost seat. So she can see her boyfriend cleary. Pie just follow her. 20minutes later, the match is implemented.  Fern happily yelling his boyfriend name "Marioooo...... Mario............!!" Pie just roll her eyes. With not interesting look he watch the match. This place is so noise. Everyone are yelling especially girls. They are busy yelling their idol names. Suddenly Pie eyes caught someone who take her attention.  He is one of the basketball team. He is wearing black sport tank. May be he is in the same team with Fern's boyfriend. Pie eyes following wherever he run. And Pie eyes read a word at his back "KIM" and he use to play in number 10 tank. May be it is his name Pie thought.  Without she realize it yelling his name, if you were there Its audible like she is support him. It caught Fern in sureprise. She look at Pie with her disbelief look. Then she smirk "I thought you aren't interesting with this." She said and  turn her attention to the match again.  Finally the black team win the match. Fern jump happily, also Pie. Again, Fern look at her with a disbelief look. Realizing Fern look, Pie stop jumping and act like nothing happen. After that Fern come to approach her boyfriend and give him a bottle of mineral water. Pie just wait at their seat while Fern chit chat with her boyfriend. Suddenly Fern remember the name that Pie yelled ago. She's giggling and ask her boyfriend.

 

"Mario, is there your friend who named Kim here?"

 

"Yes, why? Do you want to be acquainted with him?" Mario answer jealously. 

 

"Oihh such a jealous boyfriend. " she pinch his cheek then laugh. "Not me but my friend, can you acquainted him with her? She said. 

 

"Hahaha it's easy. " he said. Then he go to their basecamp. When he comeback he pulled someone that Fern thought that's the one named Kim. His face is really handsome. May be he is a stylish person. Fern thought.  His hair is black but that mix with a dark blue color on the top of his hair. His body is as tall as Mario.  Then we pulled him to Pie seat that make Pie to  use a sureprise look. We introduced them to each other. Pie is blushing when Kim give his shake hand. That is the first time they meet. Day by day Pie often accompany Fern to meet Mario. Mario and Kim are bestfriend.  They always together.  So when Fern meet Mario, Kim also there. That make Kim and Pie be so close to each other. No longer after that, Kim ask Pie to be his girlfriend.  Of course Pie accept him. Then they be in relationship.  They often join double date with Mario and Fern.  But Pie's friends don't know that. Because Pie doesn't want her relationship knowing by many people. Just Mario, Fern and her mom who know their relationship.  Her mom know because she can't hide anything from her mom and her mom ever caught when Kim take Pie to go home, Pie Kiss him at Kim's motorcycle. 

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

 

 

 

 

(HI I'M BACK! I'M SORRY FOR LONG HANGING THIS STORY. I JUST NOT IN MOOD 5555. EMMMM I'M SORRY FOR THE BAD CHAPTER.  IT IS DIFFICULT TO UPDATE WITH MY PHONE. I CAN'T USED MY LAPTOP. MY INTERNET CONNECTION WAS EXPIRED.  I HAVE NO TIME TO FILL IT AGAIN HEHE. HOPE YOU ENJOY KAA.. I'M SO SORRY:-) )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"