Mistake

Wth?

 After that little Taehyung accident last night,Jimin started to being all weird today.Well,He strangely avoid Taehyung for some reasons and of course not only Taehyung,but all of the member noticed that obvious action too.When they ate together,Jimin sat beside Jhope and literally ignored Taehyung even though he remembered that he called Jimin to pass him the food over but Jimin just continue talking to Jhope as he completely avoid his communicate with Taehyung.Jimin's doesn't walked beside him as usual and doesn't talked to him this day.

It would be a lie to say that Taehyung worries a lot actually,he thinks again and again if he ever make any mistakes but he so damn sure that he doesn't hurt Jimin feelings before.Even though Taehyung may looked blank and playfully childish on the outside but deep inside,his heart is already in plenteous concern to ask Jimin if he ever done any mistake to him.Taehyung was listen to a song from his earphone to make his messy mind calmed a bit,Jungkook stare at his hyung that lying on he couch and definitely he did noticed this situation too so he decided to asked Jimin for his hyung sake.

"Hyung, have you seen Jimin-hyung anywhere just now?" Jungkook casually asked Taehyung.

Taehyung glance at Jungkook while he remove his left earphone and replied.

"No, i don't see him,He probably with Suga-hyung.Why did you search for him Jungkook?"

"Well,there's something i need to know from him." Jungkook answer.

"And what is this something you need to know about from him?"Taehyung asked again.

"Its about you and him of course.By the way,thanks for the information hyung"Jungkook said as he left his hyung alone at the living room.

Taehyung takes a peek at the leaving Jungkook,he get off from the couch carefully and decided to secretly followed over Jungkook.He himself curious about what Jungkook will asked Jimin.

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

"Ah! Jimin-hyung!!"Jungkook runs toward Jimin and Suga.

"Hi Jungkookie~Why did you search for me~?"Jimin who is getting lectured about his part in Suga's song is well disturb by Jungkook.

"Jungkook,how many times did i tell you to not disturb me when im working"Suga scolds the unmannered maknae a bit.

"Sorry hyung,but may i borrow Jimin-hyung for a while?"Jungkook asked.

Suga sighed.

"Well, i think you lucky today Jimin.Since im tired too so yes,you can"Suga gave in for Jungkook.

"Yayy!thanks hyung!"Jungkook tapped Jimin at his shoulder then said

"Lets go hyung"said Jungkook.

Jimin followed Jungkook to his room without any question.

"Man! you really saved me there,Suga-hyung really stressed a lot when i ruined at my high-pitched just now"

Jimin headlock Jungkook and they laugh together.Taehyung whose continuesly spying over them felt a little jelous in his heart.Okay,he admited it.He jelous a lot actually.How can he be so happy around Jungkook and not to him today?

Okay Tae,calmed down.Everyone loves the maknae right?

Taehyung put his ear near at the opened door again.He is lucky that all of the other member is busy today so no one can see him hiding right beside Jungkook's door.

"So whats the matter that bothers you hmm?"Jimin asked nicely as he sat on Jungkook's bed.

"Uhmm..hyung,to be honest.Is V-hyung and you having a fight?"Jungkook finally said it.

Both Jimin and Taehyung gulped.Jimin replied slowly

"No, we're not"Jimin looked sorrow and stare at the floor.

"Did Taehyung-hyung did something at you? or somethings that hurt your feelings?"Jungkook continuesly asked.

"He never hurt my feeling Jungkook"Jimin glance at Jungkook and smile slightly.

Taehyung stared at the empty wall and he would be lying if he doesn't feel soo relief right now.He touched by what have his biggest crush just said.

"Then why are you avoiding him?" Jungkook asked straight to the point this time.

Both Taehyung and Jimin heart skips a beat when Jungkook asked this question.Taehyung grab his clothed chest.

"It...it just...i make some mistake to him and i felt really guilty for that" Jimin finally said it.

What?Did he just blamed himself?

Taehyung let his head rest at the wall and his mind started to spin again.

"Ohhh...so thats why you avoiding him this day"Jungkook squating in front of Jimin.

Jimins nod.

"Hyung, to be honest.I think Taehyung-hyung will be more misunderstanding you if you continue to act like his.I don't know if hyung knew about this or not,but Taehyung-hyung really praised hyung a lot at us." Jungkook smile.

Jimin looked up to face Jungkook.

"I started to realize that Taehyung-hyung is admiring you hyung,for real" Jungkook continuesly said.

Jimin's eyes looked down again.

He already knew that Jungkookie.

Taehyung's heart whisper.Yes, he admire that foolish and cute boy since the the first time that boy greeted him and smile so sincerely as he really thought he just met an angel.Yet that angel was far more slowly to fall in love with him.Taehyung's mouth started to form a small smile as he continued to hear their conversation.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow as Jimin stay silent.He stand up and just sigh.

"I'm sorry for bringing this up hyung"

Jimin's still silent.

"Hyung deserve a time alone so...you can stay here as long as you want"

He scratch his neck and decided to go out.

I make the wrong decision.

Jungkook thought,he steps out from his room and get surprised a bit when he saw Taehyung next to his door.Taehyung put his forefinger on his lip.Jungkook smiles at his hyung then whisper a good luck for them.

Taehyung still leans on the wall while stare at the dorm ceiling.He could hear Jimin sighing before he move away from Jungkook's bed.Taehyung won't budge.He stay there,wanting to get noticed by Jimin.Jimin straightly walked outside.Taehyung's eye glance quietly on his left and followed Jimin figure that just beside him.Time was quite stop at that moment asTaehyung's heart thumping with anxiety.Unfortunaly,Jimin walked straight to the kitchen dumbly not noticed Taehyung's presence.Taehyung stare at Jimin.Jimin walked lazily towards the frigde,open it then take out a bottle of mineral water.Taehyung crossed his arm,chuckles so quietly that Jimin could not hear from the kitchen.

Jimin gulped the fresh cold water while standing facing the frigde.He really didn't know that Taehyung was near yet so far starring at him.Jimin is taking something from the lower side of the frigde now.He took out a box of milk then step aside to the left a bit.He reached for the high wardrobe then open it.Success on that,he tried to reach for a mug that Jin had kept inside.But the mug was to far hiding inside the wardrobe so Jimn tried to stand by his tip toe.He felt the mug but he can't grab it.He tried so hard that he lost his balance.

Oh , im falling 

Jimin falls backward.He predicted that his back would touch the rough floor but something soft had blocked it.

"Wha-?"

Jimin tried to turn around but he froze when he heard a familiar grunts.

"You sure are persistent Jiminie,how many times did i ever remind you to used the chair if you wanted to take something high?"

He could not believe it,Taehyung voice was right beside his ear.His blood runs all over his body when he could feel Taehyung heavy breath behind his neck and how can his timing was always so right on time.

"How long are you plan to stay lying back on me?"

Taehyung asked huskily on his ear.Jimin quickly come back to reality when he heard Taehyung question.

"Oh,sor-sorry"

Jimin stutters as he trying to stand up but he was stopped by a warm backhugged that was given by Taehyung.Jimin's eye go wide and his cheek just can't control it redness.He burst into shame.

"Wha-What are you doing?"

Jimin asked shyly and panickly.His voice was shaky and he knew that Taehyung noticed it.Taehyung tighten his hug gently that Jimin's back touch his broad chest.

"Please don't keep avoiding me.You do know i love you right?"

Taehyung was whispering on his ear.Jimin flinch when Taehyung mouth was just so close to his ear that his lips brushed slightly on his ear when he said that.

lo-love?

Jimin's was so embarassed and confuse that his mouth can't open and say any word.He decide to stay silence.Taehyung rest his head on his favorite spot and that was Jimin's muscular arm.He felt so secure and ease at this time as he wished that time would giving him a chance to stop and stay hugging Jimin lovingly without being protest by the shorter male.Jimin finally sigh and parted his lips to say

"im sorry that i had avoiding you."

Jimin voice was slow and full of regret when he said that.Taehyung can't help but to shakes his head that was still on Jimin's shoulder.

"hm-mm~! its okay as long as you won't avoiding me next time"

Taehyung happily replied.Jimin's shyly pull a smile on his face.His red cheeks aren't going back to normal since the moment he felt Taehyung snake his arm around his waist to bakhugged him.

"Maybe"

Jimin said with his famous eye smile that shinely appeared on his adorable face while he turn his head a bit to the left to see Taehyung's face.Taehyung's soft and fluffy hair was on his chin now.

"Awwwwwww Jiminnie~!"

Taehyung whines and pouting cutely.Jimin chuckles slightly at Taehyung cute action as he leans back to rest his body on his admire's thin body.Taehyung was suprise and delightful when the older was accepting his skinship that his heart jumped with joy and happiness.They stay like this for a few minutes and Taehyung already felt that Jimin body was relaxing way to much and he tried to push away the thought of Jimin actually enjoyed this moment.He not going to get his hope high so that he wouldn't regret it later.

Taehyung tried to take a peek of Jimin that was above his head.Through his nice eyelashes,he could see that Jimin was already closing his beautiful small eye.Taehyung stare for quite a long time and he decided to take a better view so he moved as slowly as he can be afraid that he might wake the older one up.He chuckles a bit about the fact that Jimin actually sleeping.No wonder he felt that Jimin was quite heavy.Jimin was now under him and he breath in the scent of the person that he fall in love so hard.He whisper through the air

"I never wished for other things than to hold you like this more often Jiminnie"

He touched Jimins head with his mouth as he press his lips to kiss him gently.His heart was beating lovely and fast.He started to felt like almost dying when Jimin suddenly move to the left and bent his leg closer to his own stomach then start purring but still sleeping on the taller male chest.He gulped just to loud that he could also heard his gulping sound.He tried to stay as calm as possible but Jimin's now was trailing his arm around Taehyung slim waist in respond.He was breathing soundly and quietly as his chest rise and fell beautifully.Taehyung swear that this was the most best sight he ever seen in his life.Jimin looked like an adorable baby that hungers for his warmth.It's Taehyung turns to stay frozing at Jimin affectionate.

"I love you,Taehyung."

Jimin confess slightly in his nice sleep inside of Taehyung's arm.

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

GUYS TT TT I WAS VERYYYYY X 100000 SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATED TT TT IM SORRY

AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY BABY BOO JIMIN OPPAAAAA TTT^TTT HAD VMIN TOO IN THIS. BLESS UGHHH

GUYS I JUST CANT STAND IT THAT OUR VMIN IS SOO REAL NOWADAYS.I CAN'T TAKE THIS PIC 

with a caption of

"lets keep going for a long time,i only had you"

he really in love with Jimin and his LOVE BIRTHDAY LETTER TO JIMIN(I prefer a love letter confession) IS SHOO CUTE TOO TTT^TTT.

THEY ATE,SLEEP AND BATH 

TOGETHER(I AMM SURE THEY BATH TOGETHER) I JUST CAN'T //CRYING BLOOD TEARS//

also...their latest interaction 

I JUST CANT .

 

IDK IT WAS VERY TOO MUCH MOMENT TT TT AND ALSO THEY DID INTERACT YESTERDAY TOO I WAS GLAD ;A;

 

And i would like to thank  jessie14,-kyury-,tae,ichigooyu,MinMin_SL and pparkjiminie  for commenting and give some thought about my story ;;

AND ALSO OTHERS READERS TT TT, don't shy to comment and please keep reading

Please love vmin as much as i did ^w^)/ make sure wait for the next chapter ;)