We

Wth?

                                           

Jimin barely get a sleep that night.For everytime he shut his eye and Taehyung "i love you" echooing in his ear,touching his forehead and cheek all night.He dozed in his own feeling with his unstopable blushing cheek.He decided to take a bath after his phone alarmed showed its already 6:00 a.m.He go to toilet and splashing some water to his face.Seeing his own reflection at the mirror,but all he see is now Taehyung sheepishly smiling at him.He startled and quickly rub his eye.

What is wrong with me.

He slap his kissed cheek several times.

You need to calm yourself down Jimin!How will you faceTaetae this morning with your flustered self?

At this time,Jimin just realize how Taehyung would treat him after his confession.He worried about Taehyung more than himself since the one confess is Taehyung and not him.He sigh and decide to let his worries stop .He open his loose shirt and pants.He open the shower and let some the water slipping through his body.He enjoyed the moment.

If you love me and i loved you back,will the member accept us in love wih each other?

Jimin thought.

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

"Taetae~"Jimin childishly wrapped his left arm around Taehyung as he arrived at the table.

Taehyung flinch a bit when he does that so he move Jimin's arm slowly and quickly giving him an ackward smile.

"Goodmorning Jimin" He replied.

He nervous,exactly as i though.

"Lets eat breakfast together shall we?" Jimin tested again.

Taehyung gulped.

"y-yeah"

He sat beside Jimin and Jimin casually let his arm on the chair at the back of Taehyung.Jimin realize how his every action make Taehyung flinch a bit but he continued to test or more to teasing actually.He touch Taehyung's thigh and laugh histerically when Jhope make useless joke,he hugged Taehyung lightly when he squel at Jungkook aegyo and is continue until

"You look amusingly happy today huh Jimin?" Jin ask.

"Hmm~? am i?" Jimin asked back.

"He usually like that if he near Taehyung,cant you see?" Yoongi lift and eyebrow and pointed to Jimin and Taehyung place.

Both of them gulped.Taehyung pretend that he stay focused on eating but he suddenly choked when Jimin said

"I love being next to Taehyung side btw.All of you guys know that already right?" Jimin said while turn his head to face Taehyung and smile so brightly.

Taehyung's eye widen as he shocked at first.Jimins word make his heart jumped with joy and he really really want to hug Jimin at this moment but he just ruffles Jimin's hair to act calm.

"I hate being next to you though" he joked.

"Yah!!! dont touch my pretty hair will ya?" Jimin acted sulking.

Taehyung just chuckles.Jimin stare at his face when Taehyung chuckle but suddenly he feel somethings in his heart beating so lovely.He doesn't know why he felt so happy that Taehyung touch his hair and without conscious he is smiling sweetly alone right now.

"Awwwww,Hyung look so cute together" Jungkook said as he watch all of the moment and he cant deny their cute relationship.

Both of them blushed so much but mostly Taehyung.He looked away to hide his face and faking his loud laugh to hide his blooming feels inside.

"Why am i being judge so hard when im beside Taehyung.You guys wont tease me if i next to Jungkook though."Jimin burst out.

"Be true man,you guys loved each other so much right?"Rapmon shoulders Jimin since he also sat beside Rapmon.All of the member laugh including Taehyung.

"Shut up,im done eating"Jimin push his chair out and leave his busybody member.

"Jimin!take your plate along and dont forget to wash it!"Jin reminded.

Jimin walked back and take his plate quickly.

"Hmph! i know.Im not forgetful like Taehyung does."He stick his tounge out at Taehyung to annoys him as usual.

Jimin's word made the member laugh again but not to Taehyung.Taehyung stare at the leaving Jimin as he though that no one  would ever realize he is a forgetful person.He felt happy to know that Jimin realize his bad habit that he tried his best to hide it.

"Jimin is weird,you not forgetful Tae" Jhope said.

Taehyung chuckles a little as he say with a sincere smile

"No hyung.He's right,i am forgetful."

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

     Taehyung fold his leg into one on his bed.Arm all around his knee,Jimin's smile clouded his mind.He glad that Jimin act all so natural,but his brain started to questioned how Jimin can act so normal after being confess by someone and that 'someone' is his bestfriend.And it was him and no one else.Today was sure another tiring day for him but as usual,Jimin made him cheer up in a second by his lame joke and useless action.He really like to know what Jimin feels toward him very much but...its up to him to decided either he love Taehyung or not.And of course,he wants Jimin to accept his unrequited love.

 "Tae, i want to take back my cell-"Jimin stops after he opens Taehyung door.

Taehyung sleeping figure made he smile again.He step lightly towards Taehyung and sat on his bed.He took his phone that he accidently left at Taehyung's room.He turn back to see Taehyung,he mesmerized by Taehyung right now.His heart already beating fast inside.He stare at his eye that shut gently as it cause beautiful shadow at his cheek.His soft breathing and his lips that slightly apart make the younger boy look amusingly cute when he sleep.Jimin's hand is already in urge to touch his cheek and caresing his face but he insist his action.

What are thinking Jimin?Wake up! you never going to fall in love with your own best friend! 

Finally Jimin decided to leave the room befare he done anyting to Taehyung.Jimin stand up on his feet to walk out from the room but he stops again when

"Jimin...Jiminnie.."

comes out from Taehyung mouth.His eyes widen and he turn his head slightly to the left.

Among all of Bangtan's member,Why must you liked me?Why Taehyung?

Jimin though,he steps out from Taehyung's room with a heavy heart and gently close his door.His heart already beating million meter per second.He lay his back at the closed door as he stare to the ground.He touch his chest and feel his heart.

Maybe, I am in love with you Kim Taehyung.

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

TT TT FINALLY IM DONE WITH MY EXAMM TT TT.. 

I really like to thanks all of my lovely readers who waited sooooooo long for the new updated.Please tell me your though on this chapter okay? ^^I really love you guys and thank you for the comment!! And most thank to who wish me luck for my exam.My result WAY more better than before ;AA;.I really tried my best to write this chap.Sorry if its not as lovely as you may though TTuTT..

I made it~ I made Jimin fall in love with Taehyung~ xDD I REALLY INTO VMINNN OMG TT TT

Did you see their latest new pic? 

TT TT THEY SMILLING TOGETHER I JUST CANT!

More and more stupid thing things they did together xDD i just love it soo much 

//DIED// AWWWWWWWWWWWWW TT TT OK I NEED TO STOP LIKE RIGHT NOW XD

Next chap will be updated soon ;) do wait for it! :D