Disscussion

Wth?

 

Taehyung heard someone enters his room.

"Urmm Tae."

Jimin pulling Taehyung back shirt.Taehyun eye's widden since the owner of the voice is Jimin.He turned around.

"ye-yeah Jiminnie?"

Why the hell did i stutters.Taehyung though.

"Can we disscuss something tonight?its about you and me"

Jimin lift his head and stare through Taehyung eyes.Taehyung gulped.

"of-of course!"

He sheepishly answer and smiling.

"Ok. Good!,Thanks Tae!"

Jimin hugged Taehyung and cheerfully leaves his room.

I nearly facing death a moment ago. Taehyung quickly let his palm touch his chest and feel his heart racing fast inside.

Im falling hard for you Jimin.i love you so much

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

As soon as they going back to dorm after practise hard.Jimin grab Taehyung wrist and quickly brought him to his room.

"At last."

Jimin let go of Taehyung's wrist.Taehyung was soo shocked by Jimin touch.He bit his lower lip.He stared at his wrist until

"Am i in love with you Tae?"

Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"What?"

He nearly drop to the floor when Jimin spurts his feeling to suddenly and Taehyung is very not prepared .His heart is beating fast.A moment of silent begin to fill the room.

"Im asking you.Am i in love with you Kim Taehyung?"

Jimin asking again,now he using Taehyung full name and it is very unbearable for Taehyung to hear it.He like when Jimin called him by his full name but what answer should he gave to Jimin?

"Are you in love with me? you ask me Jimin? Why am exactly do you expect me to know the answer?"

Taehyung looked into Jimin's eyes.Jimin sigh. Jimin get close and closed the gap between he and Taehyung.He cupped Taehyung's face.Taehyung eyes widden and his cheek began to reddish his pale skin.Jimin replied Taehyung's stare.

"Why are your cheeks look so red Tae?"

Jimin's questioning him again.

"Stop Jimin."

He push Jimin gently away from his body.He touch his chest.He calmed himself then looked at Jimin.

"No answer for that and all for your question.That is something that you should figured out yourself.

Jimin looked at Taehyung in confusion and innocent.He sigh.He hugged Tae childishly and say.

"Sorry Tae,maybe i am just confuse with my feeling.Sorry to bother you Tae,you can go to your room and get a plently of rest okay?"

He looked up to Taehyung's face and said with his famous cresent eye-smile.

"I am not forgiving you and i think you need to know this"

He cant stand it anymore.Jimin is touching him and being so warm and he need to say his feeling like right now.He wrap his arm around Jimin waist and he lay his forehead to Jimin and intensely glare into Jimin's brown round eye.Chest facing chest.Nose touching each other.Now its Jimin turn to be nervous and panicked.

"Wha-what it is"

Jimin acted calm but deep inside he going crazy by Taehyung breath blew his face gently.Taehyung smirk as he gently pressed his lip to Jimins cheek and said.

"You need to know the answer by yourself Jiminnie, but i would be very happy if you do love me bcuz i love you"

Taehyung sweetly land another kiss on Jimin forehead .

"Goodnight my crush"

and quickly go out from the room.Jimin froze and his hand touching his cheek.Another hand touch his forehead.

What the hell was that?He-He loved me?! Taehyung love me?!

He flop to the floor and he is blushing hard as Taehyung kiss his cheek and forehead.

TAEHYUNG KISSED HIM.And it not just once,it was twice!

This night disscussion maybe be the most unforgetable night for both Jimin and Taehyung.

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

Authors note.

I AM VERY VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND IT WAS VERY SHORT.

I am an hostel student and i bearly get to online and writing.I am sorry again cuz i will not updating next chapter early since I had exam for next and please pray for my result!;A;

I will update some until i finished exam okay? 

How about this chapter and do please comment about it! TT TT I just made Taehyung kiss Jimin~ ^^

Awww im in loved with this pairing! >< 

can you see the way he looked at Jimin? omg *^*

I love them doing stupid things together TT TT

And lets not forget about this

 

Taehyung was very panicked and look at the way Jimin slap his chest TT TT.

Ok i need to stop fangirling...Thank you for reading it! (^0^)/